Help! 5 v 5 wont load anymore!

riboflavin

League 2
2 October 2004
Los Angeles
Man U
Okay, so every time I go to play 5 v 5 now, it never loads. All I get is Manchester United on one side, and Liverpool on the other, i see no players, and then i get a message that says "A Team has left, the game was canceled" and I can hear the other players. I just cant join, what is wrong with my game?????

Actually, mine was doing that too. Is it happening only when you try to create a 5v5 session? Mine was. I am still able to join other people's sessions, so I forgot all about not being able to create.

For me it happens when I try to join or create, anything to do with 5 v 5 it does that now, I dont get it. Does anyone know what is wrong?

I would like to congratulate EA for fucking the 5v5 service up, cheers

I just tried and it was all working fine for me. I could join sessions and create sessions.

I did happen to create a new PSN account yesterday so perhaps that new account has helped in some obscure way. I haven't tried my old account to see if my problems persist with it. For the few minutes or so it takes to set up a new account, it might be worth trying.

I just tried and it was all working fine for me. I could join sessions and create sessions.

I did happen to create a new PSN account yesterday so perhaps that new account has helped in some obscure way. I haven't tried my old account to see if my problems persist with it. For the few minutes or so it takes to set up a new account, it might be worth trying.

If only we all had a PS3 we would give that a go

Fucking EA. I really did enjoy the 5 v 5. As for resetting my router, well I reset it about everyday, its going bad, kinda old, and it loses connection at least twice a day, so not sure that is the problem for me. I think i need a new cable modem from my cable company also, that thing is also at least 5 years old...

The only reason for this was that EA fucked Fifa 5 vs 5 off and used the servers for Battlefield

when 10 vs 10 comes out they will be back on decent servers and all will be well and good

I could play a game yesterday night on 360, but I can't connect right now :/...
I'm having the strange message like riboflavin.

fucking shit ea. i should get my money back. why cant EA sort out there servers once and for all? they dotn work in bf bc and now this? i hope they sort it out for 10v10

posted on EA forums

worth a try?

I've been having EA SERVER issues. I've posted in another thread. I submitted a complaint to EA. They wrote me back and told me to reset the date/time format on my Xbox 360 in the dashboard. I Have NO FREAKING IDEA how this would have anything to do with the EA SERVERS but it worked.

Keep in mind, I was able to send, receive, and chat on xbox live before this ea servers issue. So I have a hard time understanding how changing the Date/format on my xbox would have anything to do w/ ea servers unless it's some line of code that the game has that is messing things. Now that I've monkeyed w/ the date it seems to be working. We'll keep watching.

Deffo worth a try for those who it don't work for! Stuart, give this a try mate as yours doesn't work currently does it?

ISP is Sky Broadband, and yeah I've done port forwarding myself on my router and have an open NAT :TU:.

Back
Top Bottom