Help! 5 v 5 wont load anymore!

how did you enable NAT?

Aint you meant to be a PC expect and your asking a questions that don't even exist :LOL:

You need an open NAT if you want to play the 360 properly and that means forwarding certain ports thus opening the NAT

I have an open NAT just by using the ethernet cable (I do'nt touch the routeur) but I think (I only read it once) that you have to open ports 3074 (TCP + UDP) and 88 (UDP).

how did you enable NAT?

Aint you meant to be a PC expect and your asking a questions that don't even exist :LOL:

You need an open NAT if you want to play the 360 properly and that means forwarding certain ports thus opening the NAT
found how to do it :-pp but my router is shit mate. any ports i forward gets erased within a week or two and i have to do it again. router is fucking shit mate

found how to do it :-pp but my router is shit mate. any ports i forward gets erased within a week or two and i have to do it again. router is fucking shit mate

stick your xbox ip in the dmz zone, this will allow all traffic to pass through the xbox with no probs, thus achieving the same as opening ports

This has been happning for the last month for me guys (and a mate.) The way i've been getting round it, is by loading it up and finiding it doesn't work, then switching the xbox off (with fifa in) then resetting my router, then turning the xbox back on, and it seems to work.

The easy way to tell if it's going to work or not, is if the connection circle (that usually spins on the left hand side of the screen now and again) dissapears after a couple of seconds. If it stays there, be a pro won't work.

PortForward.com - go to this page and scroll down and find your router and click on it, then click on Xbox 360 Live, and it will give you step by step guide how to forward the correct ports.

Back
Top Bottom