GTA IV Online - PS3

I'll be on this morning around 3 maybe 4am :LOL:

I'm serious

Got 2 friends from the US wanting a game with me later on tonight - ive been telling them how much fun online and offline is so they've both gone out and bought the game now.

so i'll be online around 10pm - they want a quick go of hangmans noose and bomb da base II to see co op in action and then after that i guess we'll be going from a mix of cops N crooks, team DM, mafia work and whatever else we can get in.

Anyone from here is welcome to join in

--

As i typed this - someone on GTA was sending me an invite but i had just started a game of pool so sorry about that

I still haven't played anything but Team Deathmatch. It's insaneeeee... :DANCE: I'll be online tonight as well. :DD

Yana, what happened in our game?

Christ knows, I got the freezing thing, hasn't happened for a while now. Sorry I drove us into the water by the way, no-one was on the radar for AGES and I got bored, haha. :LOL: I'll be back on later!

Yeah, there was nobody in the map besides our crew. I thought you were driving us to the beach to... erhm... just look at your avatar. :DANCE:

I'll be back on at 9 or 10 as well.

I'm going on now as well. Invite me. :DD

By the way, I've added you again Radiation. Hopefully it will work this time. :BY:

i hope so - i had an invite yesterday and it gave me the same error

I'll jump online in a minute - just bathing our little one and getting her off to bed

-=

didn't work - it told me you had canceled the request - ive sent you a request just now

-

I'll invite everyone into a party room - if the yanks dont turn up we'll start with who we have --- if they do turn up ill either invite them into a game or if i cant ill HAVE TO QUIT and then RE SET UP a new party lobby and invite you all again

Anyone any requests for a game type just post here or whack a microphone in and order me to change them

Last edited:
Anyone trying to invite me sorry I'm not joining, we're just doing a bit more of single player then getting onto multiplayer. :)

the online is f*cking amazing an believable

well done rockstar for the dream game

Last edited:
Yana's fucked it off trying to connect to games, 25 minutes of it and not one success so she's gone on Call Of Duty 4 for about 45 minutes then will try again.

Yeah, she invited me about 5 times, I'd join and then I'd see her signing out of the PSN. Sony and Rockstar better fix this soon.

I'm going to add to my list the few guys who have posted in this thread I still haven't added. :tumble:

Last edited:
Hmm, that's weird, she never signed out at this end, it must be the bug showing otherwise. Boo.

yeah i saw yana sign out and in a few times

I tried inviting everyone who was online and on GTA at half 10 on and off while we where in the party room until 11 - then the group of us had a few games - the last game was the bomb da base game but just as we were going for the second bomb i had a 'connection lost' message and was dumped back into the single player mode

Finally did set up a game with kevano and miguel i think?

That was an awesome game - team deathmatch - 3 teams of 3 and team evo web kicked ass and won .. about 10 seconds after starting i started getting tons of invites and i couldn't invite anyone into our game so sorry to who that was.

Hopefully we can sort out a real night a week where we all jump on at a set time... then have some evo web vs evo web games ... even if its just for a game or two for those who don't have lots of spare time and those who can stick around can continue on on the same team vs the world

Check this out, only I could do this.

A rare busy Cops & Crooks mode the other day, no-one managing to get a car without getting bummed (or killed), I manage to break the seal though and drive away with two enemies in hot pursuit. 20 secs into the pursuit and I somehow end up here. Proper wedged it in after a double somersault

:LOL:

I tried inviting everyone who was online and on GTA at half 10 on and off while we where in the party room until 11 - then the group of us had a few games - the last game was the bomb da base game but just as we were going for the second bomb i had a 'connection lost' message and was dumped back into the single player mode

Finally did set up a game with kevano and miguel i think?

That was an awesome game - team deathmatch - 3 teams of 3 and team evo web kicked ass and won .. about 10 seconds after starting i started getting tons of invites and i couldn't invite anyone into our game so sorry to who that was.

Yeah, the 'Bomb da base' game was pretty cool, I had never played it before. It's a shame we all got kicked out right before planting the second bomb though. Anyway I don't think I took part in that 'Team Deathmatch' game, I can't remember to be honest.

Just had some cool games with Yana though, now she knows I'm shit. She must have killed me 20 times in 10 minutes in one of the 'Deathmatches' we played. :DOH: Anyway this last game we had where we were just partying around was really cool. I was hoping we would all crash against eatch others when we were flying the helicopters though.

We should set up something properly tomorrow night. I think I'll be free. :DD

I must say Im a noobie to ps3 and I absolutely love it!!! I bought it w/ gta even got a rebate w/ it. I`m sure here its hard to sell because the shelves are full or $59.00 is a bit steep...online is great I'm into the online cell phone mode

how can I get choppers? I want a jet w/ cannons

Last edited:
i think its about time i join in on the fun. some of the stories in here are pretty hilarious.
im mostly only online weekends so if you have a game going remember to invite me.

psn: Kthing

Yeah that 3 v 3 v3 Deathmatch where you and DavidBeckham10 were on my team was good.

Actually got hold of the Rocket launcher at one point but got mowed down by a car from a rival team just as I was about to fire. I think me and DB10 were both low on health as the countdown started so both got in vehicles to tactically get as far as away as possible without getting killed again.

Considering this is the fastest selling game ever, still can't get over how quiet the online is generally. I think it will pick up once most people have completed Single player. I had to ignore quite a few invites yesterday because I was getting so engrossed in the main storyline.

Haha - typical Proxi!

I remember the game we had the other night of cops n crooks - i drove us off the big motorway and we did a slow twisting flip and landed on our wheels and i thought wow that was cool - beat that!... then later im guessing it was you driving... i remember we hit i think a hill? and the bloody car did a double corkscrew flip landed on its wheels at full speed and we carried on as if nothing had happened!

i was laughing my head off wishing id been recording us (il have to set up my cap card one night and record us all online playing and then make a 'Best Of Evo Web' video

---
TDM .. That's who is was! DB10!

I kinda played the clean up man in that game a lot - i just grabbed the sniper and the ak47 and stayed in the distance as you both drew the other teams out - then id try and kill anything that moved. I also spent ages under that big bridge shooting at the blue team who seemed to keep spawning at the top of the hill, walk to the edge and start shooting at you guys and the red team across the bridge which meant i could kill them again and again.

Pretty tough with the auto aim lock on turned off - though it did encourage me to take fewer shots and go for accurate head shots which amazingly worked a load of times - id see someone running at me with a machine gun - id take cover, aim, pop up and fire 2 pistol rounds at them and they'd die

i bet they were mightily pissed off

One amazing moment in that match was when i was in a shootout with i think you kenny and one of the blue guys.. you killed the blue guy and i turned to run off and saw this car flying towards me... i aimed at him fired two shots and amazingly killed the driver and the car went out of control and JUST missed me and i jumped to the left

It was amazing!
-

I agree about the single player sucking everyone away from online --- I'm in the same boat, i want to get the story done and have my fun with the rest of whats out there - finding the hidden things and going towards 100%

And when they've fixed the servers ill be more inclined to get online --- so my stats are tracked and i don't think the servers/online is fully ready yet as they haven't launched the multiplayer stats on the social club yet so they must be waiting for something.

Last edited:
^Some of those sound mad. :LOL:

Just had a quick go, got my best ratio ever on GTA IV I think... 16 kills and only 2 deaths! Couldn't believe it, everyone left the lobby when it ended though. :( I agree too Kenny considering, it is quiet.

Haha - typical Proxi!

One amazing moment in that match was when i was in a shootout with i think you kenny and one of the blue guys.. you killed the blue guy and i turned to run off and saw this car flying towards me... i aimed at him fired two shots and amazingly killed the driver and the car went out of control and JUST missed me and i jumped to the left

It was amazing!

that reminds me another funny moment from last night,

I was a passenger and DB10 was driving the car, the purple team took out DB10 as we turned onto the main road and then the car then slowed down a halt with the driver now dead and me surrounded by loads of the enemy. I lasted about 1 second!

My Bluetooth headset arrived today so that should add something to the experience, even if it is just lary teenagers whooping in my ear when they shoot me!

My Bluetooth headset arrived today so that should add something to the experience, even if it is just lary teenagers whooping in my ear when they shoot me!

Not had any lary teenagers yet - just Proxi shouting stuff like 'Evo Web is gonna kick some fuckin ass' 'get yer pants down yer bastards'

Given up online tonight - had a few good rounds of hangmans noose today and a game of bomb da base and then a really shit deathmatch in the prison map - that map was shit... too many dead ends and blocked paths and ... urgh... just not a fun place to play in

ended up in a lobby just then and the host sent us all off into a cops n crooks mode - turns out only about 3 of us got in and the rest where booted back to single player

Whats the point in that!?

I thought if you started a game in party everyone in that lobby would definitely be in the next game

Got a few invites, yet it wasn't me behind the controller and if you can see it isn't currently aswell, my bro's doing the story mode , but it seems as i havn't missed out on much considering what radiation is saying

yeah the servers need sorting out before we can really have a solid night online

Given up online tonight - had a few good rounds of hangmans noose today and a game of bomb da base and then a really shit deathmatch in the prison map - that map was shit... too many dead ends and blocked paths and ... urgh... just not a fun place to play in

I had the Prison one on Friday night, and the host had set it up for an hour! - After about 20 minutes people started quitting, I got bored so I made my own fun by jumping the wall and escaping prison to swim over the middle island. When it got down to 1vs1 I got hunted down and killed though.

Some of the settings people choose just totally baffle me, last night someone had selected the whole map with a medium respawn distance but turned off opposing blips so a lot of time was spent just driving round the streets not having a clue where the opposition team where.

Back
Top Bottom