GTA IV - NON-SPOILER THREAD

So there is a grain filter you can turn off or there isn't?

I despised the grain of Bad Company intensely :(

There is. Under 'Display' there's an option called 'Noise' (think it's the 3rd one down), and it gives you a preview.

IMO it looks better turned off :))

Downloaded The Lost and Damned earlier today and just had a chance to play it, (bloody FIFA09 Clubs being enjoyable again!), and wow, I'm impressed! I never really rode bikes in norma GTA IV, but they are refreshingly pleasing to ride in TLAD, especially riding in a gang, it looks ace. Been playing for 44mins and an 6.70% complete so I guess it will have a fair few hours of gametime. The actual story is good so far, I like it, seems believable, (to an extent obviously as it is a GTA game), and the characters are likeable and voicing is done pretty well. The new music is also very welcome, some good tracks.

To sum it up, what more fun can you have than chasing a rival gang on bikes and shooting them off whilst riding with a sawn off shotgun?

:DD

Like Gang Wars, races, friends etc.

EDIT: Also, I've not had a freeze since installing to the HDD. :)

Last edited:
I didn't even get a go as being the lone wolf I was that shit :(( :LOL:. The coop ones were awesome though, especially when we were going to pick up that bike, Jay and Joe in a big semi truck, and me and Stu in a Corvette each. Looked class :SMOKIN:.

Who's up for a multiplayer session on GTA IV tonight? Not necessarily the new TLAD stuff, so everyone can still play :)).

Depends if the EA Servers are up or not for me... Was looking forward to playing some Clubs again tonight but it seems they are down at the mo...

Wow the things they can do to the the PC version

20090525_b325eb3cdc4c72827dd6IG5fIi7uOtEI.jpg

20090525_73a434b77300880a055apgZEJ0k3u9t7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom