GTA IV - NON-SPOILER THREAD

Can't wait for this :D Don't the usual lot get it late though. It was just me and Jay alone for a couple of nights last time ;)

Was really looking forward to start playing it tonight. My friend forgot to bring my GTAIV in to work though so no DLC for me tonight. pissed.

You do. Dags is on about GTA IV: Episodes, which is a disc that has 'The Lost & Damned' and 'The Ballad of Gay Tony' on one disc.

pre ordered, hopefully will get it on saturday :)

finally gta again, haven't played IV since i beat the story back over a year ago...damn!

pre ordered, hopefully will get it on saturday :)

finally gta again, haven't played IV since i beat the story back over a year ago...damn!

I was half way through GTA a year ago then my 360 got the red lights and I thought sod doing this again. Gay Tony looks great

I was half way through GTA a year ago then my 360 got the red lights and I thought sod doing this again. Gay Tony looks great

I got about halfway through GTA IV and sold my 360, so I've had to start it again and it's a bit boring doing the missions again, I'll finish it someday though.

I'll be downloading TBOGT when that's available :)). And I will also be online on it over the weekend!

I got about halfway through GTA IV and sold my 360, so I've had to start it again and it's a bit boring doing the missions again, I'll finish it someday though.

I hear you, to me GTA IV can be boring, I had no trouble replaying Vice City or San Andreas, I just can't do it with IV Lol someday eh

Looking forward to this DLC, although I think Gamesmaster's review score of 97% was perhaps a little generous.

Will certainly download TBOGT tomorrow, as I really enjoyed The Lost and Damned. Good stuff.

I hear you, to me GTA IV can be boring, I had no trouble replaying Vice City or San Andreas, I just can't do it with IV Lol someday eh

I did finish the game and even though GTAIV was better than Saints Row 2 I had more fun with Saints Row 2.

The DLC download apparently is lacking the bonus radio station of....

Vice City FM!

I think I may just have to buy the disc now, it'll also mean I can delete LaTD from my tiny 20 gig HD. Double win! :P

I'm in the same boat. Vice City FM is too good to pass up but my inner parents are beating my brain up for contemplating buying the same thing twice.

I'm in the same boat. Vice City FM is too good to pass up but my inner parents are beating my brain up for contemplating buying the same thing twice.
Me too... I definitely don't want to miss out on the Vice City radio station (VC had the best radio stations of any GTA by far) but it would be silly to buy TLAD again...

They should have made it an optional extra DLC...

Back
Top Bottom