Greatest Hip-Hop tracks of all time....

Also anyone here looking forward to the new Buckshot & 9th Wonder album "The Formula"?

I'm fucking loving the first single of it called "Go All Out". I think 9th sampled some kinda rare grove song on that track. I recongnise the sample somewere but don't know where it came from.

Here it is for anyone who has listened to it http://www.duckdown.com/theformula/

Have you heard the new Murs song Better Than The Best (produced by Nottz)?

The song is kinda sick...also like the video to it.

Not heard it nope, haven't heard anything from Murs for ages now, since that second album he did with Slug.

Also anyone here looking forward to the new Buckshot & 9th Wonder album "The Formula"?

I'm fucking loving the first single of it called "Go All Out". I think 9th sampled some kinda rare grove song on that track. I recongnise the sample somewere but don't know where it came from.

Here it is for anyone who has listened to it http://www.duckdown.com/theformula/

Not overly looking forward to it. I used to be a big fan of 9th but I just got sick of the same beats, same type of drums and every song just seemed so similar. I'll give it a chance though because 9th can still come out with some great beats, just not as much as I'd like.

Not heard it nope, haven't heard anything from Murs for ages now, since that second album he did with Slug.
Damn! Listen to the 3:16 9th Edition and Murrays Renvenge album, there really good.

Do you want me to upload them for you and PM them to you? I've got the actual retails CDs.

Here is his myspace.

p.s. - DagsJT, how about "Felt 3: A Tribute To Oprah"? :mrgreen:

Not overly looking forward to it. I used to be a big fan of 9th but I just got sick of the same beats, same type of drums and every song just seemed so similar. I'll give it a chance though because 9th can still come out with some great beats, just not as much as I'd like.
Yeah i know what you mean. Usually when you listen to an album the he porduced entirely it can get a bit repetive.

But i still fucks with 9th (no homo). I like the sound to his beat. His got that smooth soulful voiced sampled thing to his beats.

Oh yeah here are some of the covers to the Jeanius albums (I like the Black Sheep one).

jean-grae-jeanius-covers.jpg

Damn! Listen to the 3:16 9th Edition and Murrays Renvenge album, there really good.

Do you want me to upload them for you and PM them to you? I've got the actual retails CDs.

Here is his myspace.

p.s. - DagsJT, how about "Felt 3: A Tribute To Oprah"? :mrgreen:

I thought Felt 2 came out after 3:16? I didn't rate MR much. Cheers for the offer to upload but I think I have them somewhere :)

I didn't even know there was a Felt 3, I'll look that one up, cheers :)

I'm still enjoying Witchdoctor's latest album, very nice.

I thought Felt 2 came out after 3:16? I didn't rate MR much. Cheers for the offer to upload but I think I have them somewhere :)
I think it did...i'm not sure. I actually bought the Felt 2 retail CD last month mate.

I didn't even know there was a Felt 3, I'll look that one up, cheers :)
LOL! That was a joke mate! :lol:

I was just asking what would tou think about that. lol
I'm still enjoying Witchdoctor's latest album, very nice.
Never heard of them. What are they about?

Ummm i've loving that... the boom bap is missing from rap. too many producers making beats on their Nero WaveEditor... this is nice.

Good looking out playa

Ummm i've loving that... the boom bap is missing from rap. too many producers making beats on their Nero WaveEditor... this is nice.

Good looking out playa
Yes man! :D

I got all the 9th Wonder colobration albums except the ones he did with Kaze and Access Immortal. I'm not to fimilar with them guys, so haven't really bothered checking them out yet.

Two artist i like to see 9th produce a whole with are AZ and Young Chris. I think both artist would sound sick on a 9th beat. :8):

@DagsJT, Sounds good from first listen...i'll check him out.

Anyways i'm going AWOL for now....speak to you guys soon!

Last edited:
The new Re-Up Gang (Members of Clipse & Affiliates) dropped their new mixtape We Got It For Cheap Vol. 3. Find it! If you don't have the first two get those too, especially the 2nd cause it's banging.

I got all the 9th Wonder colobration albums except the ones he did with Kaze and Access Immortal. I'm not to fimilar with them guys, so haven't really bothered checking them out yet.

Two artist i like to see 9th produce a whole with are AZ and Young Chris. I think both artist would sound sick on a 9th beat. :8):

These catz amoungst a few others are the only peeps left repping real hip hop.....sigh

i can always recommend any Atmosphere song, but also some european hip hop: The Streets, IAM, Manau, LoopTroop or romanian: Zale, Parazitii
Cheloo. ;)
i was wondering if anyone would make a hip hop music patch for pes6?!

Last edited:
I've heard a LoopTroop album ages ago, if I remember rightly it was a pretty decent album too :)

yeah very good music from them, especially Promoe...at least when it's in english, not sweedish. :)
what do u think of the romanian ones?

Access Immortal's was pretty good, try and get that Stringer.
I just downloaded that album today, listened to it and loved it.

-

BTW, does anyone here know any good hip-hop shops that sell underground albums as well as the commercial ones?

I'm tired of waiting two to three weeks just to get a CD! :-pp

Last edited:

i never checked for young chris until i heard "the newprint" mixtape w/ mick boogie, dude is pretty ill...

AZ has got a new cd out aswell, worth checking out!

i never checked for young chris until i heard "the newprint" mixtape w/ mick boogie, dude is pretty ill...

AZ has got a new cd out aswell, worth checking out!
A bit random there mate. :))

Yeah, i was listening to that over the Christmas period. His got a nice flow. He was going to put out a album last year but i don't think it was good enough, that's why he released a whole bunch of songs on a previous mixtape with Mick Boogie called Politically Incorrect.

I've heard the Album sampler for the new AZ album, don't like it. Maybe because it's short, but i'll download it before i buy it.

Anybody know what happened to J-Hood (DBlock). He seems to have dissapeared off the grid...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom