God Of War 3 (PS3)

I want one :(

EDIT: Was going through gamespot's "God of War III gets $100 Ultimate Edition" and found this:

Finally, preorders for the Pandora's Box package will come with a code to download the God of War III Electronic Entertainment Expo 2009 demo

Now it all makes sense.

Last edited:
Whoa! I agree with Blaccat - the graphics look awesome and its a hell of a lot of fun. Rip[ping that big guys eye out and that other guys head off. DAMN!. What a game!

WOW! Thats what you call a demo! Cant wait for its release now and the God of War Collection!

Can someone share with me? How does sharing work anyway?

I would share with you straight away Lami but I had to share it off a friend too lol. Maybe you could ask Blaccat or Radiation for a little help?

I'm at my limit for my account on other consoles until Pbb or my other mate deactivate me on their system

hey guys,
anybody here willing to share a demo code? jeez i cant wait to get my hands on that masterpiece... shame its such a hassle for us europeans to get that demo...

GOW Collection bundled with GOWIII SE

Sony has announced the God of War III Ultimate Trilogy Edition for PS3 in Europe.

ss_preview_gowute.png.jpg

It's similar to the American "Ultimate Edition", but better, because it also includes more downloadables and God of War Collection in addition to God of War III and all the other special edition goodies.

More...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/gow-collection-bundled-with-gowiii-se

I bought this game and its excellent port. Hugely improve controls in this game. It is a best version then any other version with high graphics. It is really fantastic game. I think every body should play this game if they like to play game. I really enjoyed it.

I bought this game and its excellent port. Hugely improve controls in this game. It is a best version then any other version with high graphics. It is really fantastic game. I think every body should play this game if they like to play game. I really enjoyed it.

Are you referring to the Collection?

The Ultimate Trilogy Edition appears sold out, as it's no longer available to order from Game. That's crazy, sold out over a month before it's due out!

This is, for sure, a MUST BUY title for all PS3 users this year. For me, this one and Heavy Rain!

Trailer is pretty good. Graphically looks a bit choppy in places, but I'm sure that's due to something that I can't be bothered thinking about.

I was also impressed by the size of that dude at the end. The one with the dragon sitting on him!

GIF and image Post
[Thanks Holio for editing it last night - i tried a few times but this site kept lagging out on me]

2vl38u8.jpg

11t1yc1.jpg

ff1q84.jpg

29elsb4.gif

5cgdbd.gif

5fn47a.gif

10hrrbo.gif

dwud55.jpg

Last edited:
The giant hands we see in the trailer and the pics are supposed to be Cronos'.At least that's what my friend told me.I can't see why so maybe one of you has an info ?

Just played the demo and deleted it after playing for 20 mins, don't believe the hype, great graphics, but
for me it doesn't beat uncharted, and especialy with no multi player, so uncharted still the best ps3 game with killzone 2 and socom. But for anyone who enjoyed devil may cry then you will like, but there has to be more than great graphics and press x x x L1 and triangle, just no skill involved, never feel in full control of what your doing, and for me that's not good these days.

I don't know about the 'don't believe the hype' comment. This demo is almost a year or so old and isn't going to offer you everything found in the full game. I don't see how you can play this old demo for 20 minutes and know that the full game will offer nothing more.

I don't know about the 'don't believe the hype' comment. This demo is almost a year or so old and isn't going to offer you everything found in the full game. I don't see how you can play this old demo for 20 minutes and know that the full game will offer nothing more.

The only thing that will change is they will tweak the graphics even more. The graphics are already good, but its the gameplay, I would have thought they would have introduced more into the gameplay. This game will probably get 11/10 from most reviewers, and they will say its pushed the PS3 to its limit. But I'am not buying into it, this game won't deserve the praise its going to get, because underneath those shiny graphics, its a basic game that offers nothing new. We should expect more from our games than this, especially from the ones that were deemed so important to the PS3.

Back
Top Bottom