Galatasaray SK Thread

i'm sorry about Galatasaray's Leverkusen match... it mustn't be so... Galatasaray is going bad for few years but i think they will rally at earliest time and continue the their victories in Europa... i hope...
i want to accomplishments of Galatasaray which our primordial rival and deathless ally...

Galatasaray deserved that disaster mate. I cant get angry with players or coaches. Our problem at our president. First, they agreed with Karl Heinz Feldkamp who is aged 73 and he has nothing to lose. That was totally wrong movement. He can try everything on team what ever he want. But, I'm sure that he has no idea about Galatasaray potential. They send Eric Gerets and now Eric Gerets makes great stuff at OM. What a pity for us.

Galatasaray deserved that disaster mate. I cant get angry with players or coaches. Our problem at our president. First, they agreed with Karl Heinz Feldkamp who is aged 73 and he has nothing to lose. That was totally wrong movement. He can try everything on team what ever he want. But, I'm sure that he has no idea about Galatasaray potential. They send Eric Gerets and now Eric Gerets makes great stuff at OM. What a pity for us.

I don't agree with these.Yes Galatasaray has a presidentel problem but that doesn't prove Kalli movement wrong.Kalli is adapting young players to the team.Barış,Serkan,Uğur,M.Topal etc.And prove them.

Galatasaray is on a good way..

Gerets did same things too. But there is one difference between Kalli and Gerets. Gerets knows to show respect his star players but Kalli doesnt. I dont know the reason but I'm sure that old German freak has some authority problems on his team. At Leverkusen second match, he doesnt used Song, Lincoln, Nonda and Barusso at Germany. So, what you wait from this team? The best thing is for us to shoot Kalli out of Florya.

Gerets did same things too. But there is one difference between Kalli and Gerets. Gerets knows to show respect his star players but Kalli doesnt. I dont know the reason but I'm sure that old German freak has some authority problems on his team. At Leverkusen second match, he doesnt used Song, Lincoln, Nonda and Barusso at Germany. So, what you wait from this team? The best thing is for us to shoot Kalli out of Florya.

I like Greets so much too.He made same things but in wrong matches.He played Ferhat and Uğur firstly in mostly important derby match.Uğur made his return but Ferhat.He will be best Turkish left-back for my oppion but Greets hit him to fire.So we sold him to Manisaspor for buying Hakan Balta.He isn't performing his best after his injuries.
Greets don't gave any chance for Uğur,M.Topal,M.Güven for many games.We have to watch Cihan,İnamoto,Sabri.This make all of us angry.

I like Greets so much too. He made same things but in wrong matches. He played Ferhat and Uğur firstly in mostly important derby match. Uğur made his return but Ferhat. He will be best Turkish left-back for my oppion but Greets hit him to fire. So we sold him to Manisaspor for buying Hakan Balta.

I'd prefer Ferhat and Ugur at that derby to Orhan and Cihan. But, If you choose Baris Ozbek to Lincoln, there is a really serious problem.

Also, I'm against selling Ferhat too. I think that we can buy Hakan Balta without Ferhat too. But that was not Gerets mistake, that was our president mistake. Anyway, I think Hakan Balta is the most useful player in Turkey. He can play left back, left midfielder and left winger. He's strong and has great ability. He was transfer for us with Volkan Yaman. These 2 players are much better than our rivals left side like Vederson or Ibrahim Uzulmez expect Roberto Carlos.

Looking foward to see Barusso in starting eleven too. He looks like a mix of Appiah and Essien. He's not good as them but if he improve his abilites, I'm sure that he'll be one of the greatest deffensive midfielders in the world. Or, if we let him to return AS Roma, we'll feel same feeling when we saw Franck Ribery on TV.

I prefer seeing our PAF promoted players on A Team too.But ı don't think it start with a derby match.They need to mentally professional too.You need to give them similar minutes in not important matches before and then take them to 11.Boost them for charcghe?I could easily explain as the way like this.

FIBA Eurocup | Beretta Familia 84 - Galatasaray 67

Galatasaray Women's Basketball Team met the Italian team Beretta Famila Schio in Italy for the return match of Fiba Eurocup semi final. Our team was victorious by 63-55 in the first match but could not keep up this advantage was defeated to it's rival by 84-67. As a consequence of this outcome, our team bid farewell to FIBA Women's Europe Cup.

Match Info
Match: FIBA Eurocup / Semi Final 2. match
Place: Pala Campagnola
Date: 12 March 2008 Wednesday/ 21:30

Periods
1P: 26-17
2P: 22-14 (48-31)
3P: 16-12 (64-43)
4P: 20-24 (84-67)

Galatasaray 67
Esra Şencebe 2 (3R)
Vickie Johnson 13 (12R, 1A)
Petra Ujhelyi 15 (11R)
Işıl Alben 13 (3R, 2A)
Sophia Young 22 (10R)
Sariye Gökçe 2 (1R)
Saynur Tozlu - (1R)

Beretta Famila 84
E.Moro 9 (4R, 3A)
B.Butler - (1R)
Bethany Donaphin 20 (8R)
R.Masciadri 14 (8R, 2A)
M.Ngoyisa 11 (3R, 1A)
Kate Ress 2 (3R)
F.Ciampoli 12 (3R, 1A)
Laura Macchi 14 (3R, 1A)
L.Zambon 2 (1R)

Thanks for you for semi-final.We will get the cup next year..

---------------------------------------------------------
ULEB CUP | Galatasaray Cafe Crown 99 - Gran Canaria 74

Galatasaray Cafe Crown confronted Spanish Team Kalise Gran Canaria for the first match of the ULEB Cup 1/16 final in Ayhan Sahenk Sports Facility. Our team concluded the first half with 57-32 superiority, and then went on to take the match with 99-74 victory. The second confrontation of the pairing will be played in Las Palmas on 18 March 2008. In case our team passes this tour, we will be struggling for the 'Final Eight' which will take place in the Italian city of Torino between 11 -13 April.

Match Info
Match: ULEB Cup 1/16 final, 1th match
Place: Darüssafaka Ayhan Sahenk
Date: 11 March 2008 Tuesday / 21:15
Referees: Sreten Radovıc (HIR), Moshe Bitton (ISR), David Chambon (FRA)

Periods
1P: 30-15
2P: 27-17 (57-32)
3P: 17-24 (74-56)
4P: 25-18 (99-74)

Galatasaray Cafe Crown 99
Erdem Türetken 9 (4R, 1A, 19:18)
Robert Hite 12 (3R, 1A, 36:41)
Tufan Ersöz 8 (2R, 2A, 14:59)
Charles Gaines 14 (7R, 2A, 25:31)
Chris Owens 27 (7R, 2A, 31:20)
Murat Kaya 1 (1A, 04:34)
Hüseyin Beşok 5 (5R, 2A, 23:08)
Dee Brown 10 (3A, 19:56)
Cüneyt Erden 14 (2R ,3A, 24:32)
Britton Johnsen - - -
Fatih Solak - - -
Cenk Akyol - - -

Kalise Gran Canaria 74
Sitapha Savane 14 (5R, 1A)
Kornel David 11 (2R )
Roberto Guerra 6 (2R, 1A)
Marcus Norris 8 (3A)
Sergio Perez 1 (1R )
Joel Freeland 8 (1R )
Jim Moran (1R , 2A)
Niklas Caner-Medley 14 (2R)
Carl English 12 (4R, 3A)
Mario Fernandez (4R, 2A)
Viktor Baldo - - -

Besiktas get ready!Your dady is coming!

Abi basketbolun burda ne isi var? ;) Galatasaray sevgisi pek vazla galiba haha

Konu başlığında SK yazıyor.Yani Galatasaray Spor Klübü başlığı bu başlık.Galatasaray Spor Klübü'nünde basketbol bir şubesi olduğuna göre bahsetmemek olmaz.. :) Ben bir ultrAslan'ım ve kendimi ultrAslan gibi hissettiğim için klübün her dalı benim için değerlidir. :D

Translation for other.. :)
At the topic "Galatasaray SK" SK means Sports Club in Turkish.So basketboll is a part of Galatasaray Sk.Not a wrong post i think. :)
I'm part of ultrAslan and living as well as a ultrAslan all part of the club is important for me.. :D

---------------------------------
Also news from Galatasaray Sk.. :)

-We got the championship at WaterPool(Su Topu) again and again.. :)
-Our 33th prisident selected as Adnan Polat.He was doing vice-prisiendt in Özhan Canaydın's prisiednty.
-Galatasaray beat Denizlispor 2-1. Goals:Okan Buruk,Servet Çetin

-Galatasaray Cafe Crown in Quarter Final.

Kalise Gran Canaria 88 - Galatasaray Cafe Crown 79 Galatasaray Cafe Crown, confronted Kalise Gran Canaria in away game for the second match of the ULEB Cup 1/16 final. Our team closed the first half 48-41behind and left the match defeated with a score of 88-79. After this result, Galatasaray Cafe Crown won the first match by 88-79 and cruised it's way to final of eight which wil take place between 10-13 April in Italy, Torino .

Galatasaray Cafe Crown's rival in the final of eight is Besiktas Coa Turka. The match of Galatasaray Cafe Crown and Besiktas Cola Turka will be played in Torino on 10 April 2008.

--Cuneyt Erden, Huseyin Besok and Dee Brown in " Beko All Star 2008" Organization

beko%20all%20star.jpg

Beko All-Star 2008 organization for basketball will take place on 22 March Saturday in Abdi Ipekci Sports Facility.

During the press conferance of the organization, the foreign and Turkish All Star players determined by the public voting was announced. Dee Brown from Galatasaray Cafe Crown will be combatting in the foreign All Stars while Cuneyt Erden and Huseyin Besok will be combatting in the Turkish players All Stars.

The Turkish and Foreigner Stars of Beko All Star 2008 are as follows

Turkish All Stars:
Cüneyt Erden, Hüseyin Beşok (Galatasaray Cafe Crown), Ender Arslan, Kerem Gönlüm, Ermal Kurtoğlu (Efes Pilsen), Tutku Açık, Haluk Yıldırım (Türk Telekom), Ömer Onan, Ömer Aşık(Fenerbahçe Ülker), Sinan Güler, Kaya Peker (Beşiktaş Cola Turka), Ersin Görkem (Antalya Büyükşehir Belediyespor)

Foreigner All Stars:
Dee Brown (Galatasaray Cafe Crown), Khalid El-Amin (Türk Telekom), Andre Wooldridge (OYAK Renault), Will Solomon (Fenerbahçe Ülker), Preston Shumpert (Beşiktaş Cola Turka), Ricardo Marsh (Antalya Büyükşehir Belediyespor), Quentin Hosley, Tomislav Ruzic (Kepez Belediyesi), Andrew Adeleke (Banvit), Chris Burgess (TTNet Beykoz)

Last edited:
O zaman başlığı FK yapalım ne dersin? :)

Futbol forumunda basket biraz alakasız olmuyor mu? ;)

Yapmakta özgürsün ama ben tüm branşlarımızın başarılarıyla gurur duyduğum için sadece Avrupa maçları için yazmaya devam edeğim.. ;)

@03Gs1905

Thank you for the News, you do good promotion for our club! :D

Yapmakta özgürsün ama ben tüm branşlarımızın başarılarıyla gurur duyduğum için sadece Avrupa maçları için yazmaya devam edeğim.. ;)

Biz ona zaten birsey demiyoruz. Bule ve ben tabikide seviniyoruz Galatasarayin basarisina ne turlu bransta olursa olsun ama burasi bir Futbol formu ve futbolu konusuyoruz... Bizim demek istedigimiz bu

Biz ona zaten birsey demiyoruz. Bule ve ben tabikide seviniyoruz Galatasarayin basarisina ne turlu bransta olursa olsun ama burasi bir Futbol formu ve futbolu konusuyoruz... Bizim demek istedigimiz bu

Sadece Avrupa maçlarını yazıyorum sadece.Üzerime biraz daha gelirseniz tüm branşaların günlük haberlerini girerim buraya.. :)

Kötü mü oluyor hem topiğimiz zenginleşiyor hemde yabancılar Galatasaray'ın futbol dışında da büyük başarılı bir camia olduğunu bir kez daha anlamış oluyorlar.. ;) :TWIST:

Sadece Avrupa maçlarını yazıyorum sadece.Üzerime biraz daha gelirseniz tüm branşaların günlük haberlerini girerim buraya.. :)

Kötü mü oluyor hem topiğimiz zenginleşiyor hemde yabancılar Galatasaray'ın futbol dışında da büyük başarılı bir camia olduğunu bir kez daha anlamış oluyorlar.. ;) :TWIST:

kendi keyfin bilir.ben de masa tenisi takımı şampiyon olmuş fenerbahçnin avrupada,onu koyayım kendi stad konuma; ikisi de alakasız burlarda, ama bak ayrı bi forum var diğer spor dalları diye oraya açarsın herkes de görür hem o zaman direk konu olduğu için bence o daha iyi olur.

Stad konunda alakasız duracağına hem fikirim ama burası Galatasaray SK konusu olduğuna göre iki ufacık haberden kimseye zarar gelmez kanısındayım.. :)
Beni dellendireceksiniz sonra Tekerlekli sandalye basketboluna kadar tüm haberleri geçeceğim.. :):P

Bence bu kadar tartışma gereksiz. Ama bak sedax arkaşımız iyi noktaya değinmiş, diğer sporlar bölümü var oraya açabilirsin çünkü bu konu Football Forums bölümünün alt bölümü olan Club Threads bölümünde, ondan gerçekten basketbol ve diğer branşlar alakasız kalıyor yanında. Ama diğer sporlar bölümüne açabilirsin bizde seni gururla takip ederiz ama burda yakışık kalmıyor. Sadece futbol konuşalım olur mu? Bunu bir rica olarak gör lütfen.

:)

Ve bundan sonra sadece İngilizce konuşalım ayrıca lig maçlarından sonraki yazıları direk resmi siteden İngilizce olarak kopyalamalım burası forum sonuç yazılır ve kişi görüşleri yazılır başkalarının yazıları beni ilgilendirmez beni sizin görüşleriniz ilgilendirir ona göre tartışırız. Lütfen konumuzu daha temiz ve daha düzenli tutalım.

50 tane değişik Galatasaray başlığına gerek yok.Buradan devam etmekte bir mantıksızlıkta görmüyorum ayrıca.Resmi sitedeki yazılarda sadece maçla ilgili bilgiler olur daha fazlası olmaz.. ;)

Feldkamp to quit as Galatasaray coach

662274_mediumsquare.jpg

Galatasaray AŞ coach Karl-Heinz Feldkamp will leave the post at the end of the season to take an upstairs role with the Turkish club.

Change of role
The 73-year-old German, who rejoined Galatasaray as coach last summer on a two-year contract, has suffered with ill health this winter, having to hand the coaching reins to assistant Ahmet Akca on four occasions. Feldkamp explained the decision, taken after a meeting with new Galatasaray president Adnan Polat, saying: "We talked for hours about the future of Galatasaray. The president has given me the job of reshuffling our team, including the coaching staff. I am tasked with building the squad and selecting a coach. This means I won't be working directly with the first team next season."

Time off
Feldkamp has struggled with a heavy dose of flu and had to abandon the helm temporarily for two games in December, against UEFA Cup rivals FK Austria Wien and also Gençlerbirligi Oftasspor, and for another two matches this month – against Ankaraspor AS and then the Turkish Cup defeat by Gençlerbirligi SK. Despite his frequent absences, Galatasaray sit level on points with Istanbul neighbours Fenerbahçe SK at the top of the Süper Lig. Feldkamp added: "We are reaching the end of the season [with seven games to play] and it doesn't matter how you play at this stage – you just have to win."

Echoes of the past
The coach will hope for a similar finish to his only previous season in charge of Galatasaray, 1992/93, when his side landed the league title in addition to the Turkish Cup. In an echo of Feldkamp's 2007/08 campaign, his first spell at the Ali Sami Yen was cut short when he retired for health reasons at the season's end. A trainer with vast experience gained at clubs such as 1. FC Kaiserslautern, BV Borussia Dortmund, DSC Arminia Bielefeld, KFC Uerdingen 05 and Eintracht Frankfurt, he finally returned to Galatasaray as the replacement for Erik Gerets last June.

Tonight, we did not deserve Gençlerbirliği match but football is unfair and Lincoln is too smart. :)

After Feldkamp left, Galatasaray started to play very well. Lincoln, Okan and Hasan Sas is playing like their old days. Especially Lincoln. As he said, he reborned after Feldkamp.

There are too many speculations about our new coach like Micheal Laudrup, Alberto Zaccheroni and Falco Götz. But Abdullah Avci will be the best choice for us. Because he knows Turkish football very well and players psychology. He made great job at Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyespor. And he is Turkish too. I hope our new president Adnan Polat will choose him because German style was not for us as we saw with Feldkamp. Falco Götz and Micheal Laudrup will be the same.

Some of TV programmes announced that Graeme Souness will be our new coach. Our president will announce our new coach after Fenerbahçe derby next week.

Well done! :applause::applause:

Thanks to every player of Galatasaray for that match, especially Arda and Nonda. It is early to talk but 2 weeks left and we have 3 points advantage. Sivasspor match will be much harder than this. So, we've to be patient!

Back
Top Bottom