Galatasaray SK Thread

So is Linderoth playing well for you guys?

I think he is one of the most underrated defensive midfielders in Europe and would be an asset for many clubs!

He's not saving matches but he makes his duty well. He's having a serious injury from his waist side. Maybe he can say goodbye to his football career at the end of this season. But, If his operation pass well, he can return his old condition as soon as possible. Lets hope to see Tobi on our team back.

He passed his operation very well, in 5 weeks he can begin to work with the ball, maybe in april or may he can play!

In papers, writes "beginning of June". I hope he'll be back at April. Then he can play at UEFA (if we pass Leverkusen) and Fenerbahce derby at Ali Sami Yen.

Fenerbahce SK 0 - 0 Galatasaray SK

Stadium : Fenerbahce Sukru Saracoglu Stadium
Refrees : Firat Aydinus, Serkan Ok, Bulent Gokcu

Fenerbahce SK :
Volkan Demirel
Gokhan Gonul
Diego Lugano
Edu Dracena
Roberto Carlos
Deivid de Souza
Selcuk Sahin
Ugur Boral
Alex de Souza
Mehmet Aurelio
Semih Senturk

Galatsaray SK :
Orkun Usak
Ugur Ucar
Emre Gungor
Servet Cetin
Volkan Yaman
Serkan Calik
Mehmet Topal
Baris Ozbek
Arda Turan
Umit Karan
Hakan Sukur

25623.jpg

Galatasaray played without 7 main players. (Cassio Lincoln, Rigobert Song, Ahmed Apimah Barusso, Tobias Linderoth, Hasan Sas, Shabani Nonda, Hasan Sas)

Last edited:
Fenerbahce SK 0 - 0 Galatasaray SK

Stadium : Fenerbahce Sukru Saracoglu Stadium
Refrees : Firat Aydinus, Serkan Ok, Bulent Gokcu

Fenerbahce SK :
Volkan Demirel
Gokhan Gonul
Diego Lugano
Edu Dracena
Roberto Carlos
Deivid de Souza
Selcuk Sahin
Ugur Boral
Alex de Souza
Mehmet Aurelio
Semih Senturk

Galatsaray SK :
Orkun Usak
Ugur Ucar
Emre Gungor
Servet Cetin
Volkan Yaman
Serkan Calik
Mehmet Topal
Baris Ozbek
Arda Turan
Umit Karan
Hakan Sukur

25623.jpg

Galatasaray played without 7 main players. (Cassio Lincoln, Rigobert Song, Ahmed Apimah Barusso:D:D , Tobias Linderoth, Hasan Sas, Shabani Nonda, Hasan Sas)
Fenerbaçe : Appiah Serdar Kulbilge Maldonado Gürhan

Fenerbahçe sent Appiah because of Maldonado. So, you cant play 6+2 non-Turkish players in our league right if you let Appiah to sit in bench? And then, who is Gürhan? I'vent seen him in first starting eleven in my life. And Barusso is our player and we're waiting him to back from CAN 2008.

Funny boy. :)

Fenerbahçe sent Appiah because of Maldonado. So, you cant play 6+2 non-Turkish players in our league right if you let Appiah to sit in bench? And then, who is Gürhan? I'vent seen him in first starting eleven in my life. And Barusso is our player and we're waiting him to back from CAN 2008.

You call me? I'm Gürhan.. :D:p but not the Gürhan you are searching maybe.. :)

This job will finish in Ali Sami Yen Hell!!\\:o/

Appiah Fenerbahe's player [Edu Lugano Roberto Carlos Alex Deivid Kezman Maldonado and Appiah ] 8 player 6+2= 8 ;) [hahha 2 Hasana Sas],
Galatasaray played without 7 main players. (Cassio Lincoln, Rigobert Song, Ahmed Apimah Barusso , Tobias Linderoth, Hasan Sas, Shabani Nonda, Hasan Sas)

Last edited:
Appiah Fenerbahe's player [Edu Lugano Roberto Carlos Alex Deivid Kezman Maldonado and Appiah ] 8 player 6+2= 8 ;) [hahha 2 Hasana Sas],
Galatasaray played without 7 main players. (Cassio Lincoln, Rigobert Song, Ahmed Apimah Barusso , Tobias Linderoth, Hasan Sas, Shabani Nonda, Hasan Sas)

Hakan Balta the men whom he forgat.He injured in bursa match.Also sabri could addition to the list because he is couldn't play as well he improve his skills.. :)

Only one question for you to answer..
We only heard chants of ultrAslan.I'm asking in this way to you.Where's fener boys? :lmao::lmao:

Alex
Lugano
Edu
Maldonado
Appiah
R.Carlos
Deivid
Marco Aurelio(has Turkish but orgin Brazil)
Wederson(has Turkish bu orgin Brazil)
Kezman

10 forgein(2 devşirme) < 11 TURKİSH LİON

You could maybe say for Barış and Serkan is German nation but I could easily count you much more Turkish National players have German nation too.Altintop brothers,Yıldaray,Nuri etc..

Goals gallore in Ali Sami Yen Stadium!

Turkish Super League 21th week match Galatasaray win against Vestel Manisaspor 6-3 at Ali Sami Yen..The king of Turkish footbal Hakan Şükür scroed a marvalleus hat-trick and make his goal at league to 8.Galatasaray's number 10 Cassio De Souza Soares Lincoln returns after 2,5month with a asist.

Stadium
Ali Sami Yen

Refs
Bünyamin Gezer, Mustafa Sönmez, Nihat Mızrak 4.Hakem: Barış Şimşek

Galatasaray
Orkun, Uğur, Servet, Emre, Volkan, Serkan, Barış, Mehmet Topal, Arda, Hakan Şükür, Ümit Karan

Subs
Aykut, Ismael Bouzid, Lincoln, Ayhan, Mehmet Güven, Carrusca, Hakan Balta

Vestel Manisaspor
Martinez, Şener, Borbiconi, Jose Antonio, Celallettin, Uğur, Ümit, Selçuk, Metin, Burak, Rafael

Subs
Ufuk, Sezer, Güven, Sinan, Ferhat, Da Silva, Alyson

Goals
7' Barış (1-0) (asist H.Şükür)
24' Hakan Şükür (2-0) (asist B.Özbek)
27' Arda (3-0) (pen)
47' Hakan Şükür (4-0) (asist Ü.Karan)
57' Selçuk (4-1)
58' Ümit Karan (5-1) (asist Uğur Uçar)
65' Selçuk (5-2)
68' Burak (5-3)
84' Hakan Şükür (6-3) (asist from corner Cassio Lincoln)

Bookings
Yellow Cards: Hakan Şükür(Galatasaray)
Yellow Cards: Şener, Uğur (Vestel Manisaspor)
Red Card: -

Last edited:
UEFA Cup | Galatasaray : 0 - Bayer Leverkusen: 0

In the first match of the UEFA Cup third round, we have confronted Bayer Leverkusen from Germany. The match resulted in a 0-0 draw.

Stadium
Ali Sami Yen

Referees
Lucilio Cardoso Cortez Batista, Joao Santos Ferreira, Sergio Lacroix (Portugal)

Galatasaray
Orkun, Uğur, Emre, Servet, Volkan (84' Lincoln), Barış, Mehmet Topal, Ayhan (66' Hakan Balta), Arda, Ümit, Hakan Şükür (79' Nonda)

Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Adler, Castro, Friedrich, Callson, Sarpei, Schneider (62' Freier), Vidal (86' Schwegler), Rolfes, Barnetta, Kiebling, Barbarez

Yellow Cards
3' Emre
49' Arda (Galatasaray)

The Best Fan Group of Turkey is ultrAslan strikes again!!

koreocj3.png

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm3q6HLU3hA

Last edited:
Press Conference: Ahmed Barusso

2858.jpg

The Ghanaian football player Ahmed Barusso whom we hired from the Italian AS Rome till the end of the season was introduced today with a press conference.

Adnan Sezgin, General Manager of Galatasaray Football AS, remarked that Galatasaray had previously reached an agreement with Ahmed Barusso and his team Rome and Barusso joined to Galatasaray with a delay only because of African Cup of Nations matches and continued “Barusso came to Istanbul last night and had his first training with the team this morning. I hope this new beginning will be beneficial both for him and for Galatasaray. We have realized this transaction for hire and the transfer privilege will belong to Galatasaray at the end of the season. Hopefully he will be another contribution to our team which is well on the way to success.”

Ahmed Barusso wore the shirt numbered 15 stated that he hoped to play for Galatasaray.

Barusso declared that he had a major injury and could not find the opportunity to wear the uniform of Rome that already had star players and continued "I think that I have to comply with this situation. We had a talk with the President of AS Rome after he told me about this offer. We both agreed that Galatasaray is a major team. It is because of this very important reason that I came here. I think I will find my appropriate place within the tactical composition of the team.”

Ahmed Barusso stated that after he had made the deal with Galatasaray, he talked to many players like Nonda and Song from Galatasaray and Appiah from Fenerbahce. The Ghanaian football player said that everyone he had talked to said very pleasant things about Galatasaray and added “I have been told that the team has a structure which provides the young players with a chance to prove themselves. I will do my best to be useful for the team. I think I will find the opportunity to assert myself and that’s why I am here.”

Barusso was then asked if he had any idea whether he will have the opportunity to wear the shirt of Galatasaray on the pitch, to which he answered “There are at least 25 players in a football team. 18 of them are chosen for the match but only 11 players can come out to field in the beginning of the game. So the nature of the game carries the possibility of not playing.”

Barusso continued “A coach forms his team by possessing a very detailed knowledge over the specifications of his players. What the players have to keep in mind while they are training is that they might not be included in the first 11 every week. We have to try to do our best to be chosen while showing respect to the decisions of our coach who will act in the best interest of the team. I feel very eager to chase victories with Galatasaray. This is my primary target. I am well aware that I am in a team of players who are eager to win. I see no reason why I should not continue with Galatasaray at the end of the season.”

15022008_02.jpg

Everyting is on winter break in Turkey. Schools, goverment places and some shops that doesnt really need in social life. So, our sunday matches is on break too without South region matches.

:shock: Is there a winter break

Galatasaray doesn't break in any weather condition. :)
The day after the pitch cleand from snow and the match played at 1pm today.
Galatasaray wins with Ü.Karan's goal. 0-1 against Konya.But we lost our right-back Uğur Uçar (:ram:) this is so bad... :(

Galatasaray going to Ankara with team bus then fly to İstanbul one day practice and then fly to Germany to face Leverkusen..

Now I got 2 answers 1 said "We break" and another said "No break in any condition" . Futbol in the snow can`t be a joy to watch

Now I got 2 answers 1 said "We break" and another said "No break in any condition" . Futbol in the snow can`t be a joy to watch

We wanna play this game any other time we have important match with Leverkusen at Thursday.Orjinal match date Sunday but the conditions don't allow to play so we play in Monday at 1pm.We win it's quite good but we lost our right back Uğur uçar has a big injury.Can't be play 10 or 12 weeks..

Playing footbal in this snowy conditons like playing a ice hokey game.Galatasaray don't quite in any condition play the game if they wants and win it.As simple like Bjk matches before.When we played R.Madrid in Cl quarter final match a simple years ago we have derby with BJK(besiktas).We wanted to play Bjk match after R.Madrid matches.But Bjk wants to play.We win against Bjk and olso against Real Madrid coming back 0-2 to 3-2.Super Mario Jardel scored two in this game..Simple way we won in Konya and we are going to elaminate Bayer Leverkusen.

Our quilty as our founder Ali Sami Yen said "Our golory to have a clour and a name and win non-Turkish teams".. :D For example:Fenerbahçe.. :D :D just a joke.. :P

Galatasaray SK 2 - 1 Fenerbahce SK

Stadium : Ali Sami Yen
Refrees : Cuneyt Cakir, Tarik Ongun, Alpaslan Dedes

Galatsaray SK :
Orkun Usak
Sabri Sarioglu
Rigobert Song
Servet Cetin
Volkan Yaman
Cassio Lincoln
Mehmet Topal
Baris Ozbek
Arda Turan
Umit Karan
Hakan Sukur

Fenerbahce SK :
Volkan Demirel
Gokhan Gonul
Diego Lugano
Edu Dracena
Gokcek Vederson
Deivid de Souza
Selcuk Sahin
Ugur Boral
Alex de Souza
Mehmet Aurelio
Mateja Kezman

26653.jpg

Fenerbahçe's Red Cards:
Diego Lugano
Gökhan Gönül
Volkan Demirel
Galatasaray's Red Cards:
Cassio Lincoln

Gökhan's and Lincoln's red is so hard i think.But same position as Gökhan's Galatasaray's Volkan Yaman get a yellow to because of changing match ball.

ultrAslan Rocks again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR0zpEWw1Rg

Happy 27 Years!Fenerbahçe..
The men who last saw Fenerbahçe got Turkish cup is Fred Filistone.. :D

ee bu durumda sizde Vilma oluyorsunuz heralde ;) kac senedir durum malum..

Speak in English.
Barcelona can't get a win against R.Madrid for 23 years in Barnebeu,if i am not wrong..
Galatasaray can't get any Turkish Championships for 14 years.But if you look the Eskisehir match video you could easily see fantastic Galatasaray supporters.
"Our glory is have colours and name,playing organized as like as English teams.And beat non-Turkish teams." As Ali Sami Yen said.Fenerbahçe win or lose don't important for me.I want to do my team best in Europe....

Also keep our thread clean mate... :r1

Back
Top Bottom