Football Wifes

Is this another "I'll have a wank over some player's missus" thread? :|

Heidar Helgusson's wife I saw a picture of and was showing true signs of Milfiness!!

Christian Karembeu wife (Adriana)

AdrianaKarembeue.jpg

Last edited:
That is not Figo's wife, those images along with a few other circulated the net but it's just someone with similar looks, and actually his wife is much prettier (Helene Svedin)

I herd Crespo's wife is also a bomb but I've never seen her.

(And by the way, not that I care much about it but the woman you posted is Kimberly Hiott)

Last edited by a moderator:
Soundtracker said:
That is not Figo's wife, those images along with a few other circulated the net but it's just someone with similar looks, and actually his wife is much prettier (Helene Svedin)
(And by the way, not that I care much about it but the woman you posted is Kimberly Hiott)

Ok, i delete the picts, i prefer this Kimberly :shock:

I find Deco's wife definitely hot but yeah she's not out of this world or that all-that special. Sure got nice titties though! :mrgreen:
Glavisted said:
This is a quality pic! In this one she's attractive, the other ones hardly that $exy. Deco's >>> Zamorano's Ex

If you can get a good picture of Michael Mols wife, then you could have a good ruffle with your doughnuts to her.

Actually I can't find a picture anywhere, maybe it's X-Rated or something? I swear when he signed for Rangers I thought he had brought his Mum with him. :mrgreen:

FD

Let me present you the new João Pinto's (ex-Benfica and Sporting, Now Boavista FC) wife.

Marisa Cruz:

marizacruz.jpg

marisacruz.jpg

m.jpg

bella.jpg

getimage.asp

fd1972uk said:
If you can get a good picture of Michael Mols wife, then you could have a good ruffle with your doughnuts to her.

FD

That's amazing. I've been looking for her too. We had a Rangers fan at work and he showed me a picture of her. It has to be a childhood sweetheart or she gives the best blowjobs in Holland or something

:mrgreen: hehe.............I swear she gives ugliness a whole new meaning.

I heard Freddie Kreuger gives her a wide berth when it comes to dishing out nightmares, actually she's in his. :mrgreen:

FD

Back
Top Bottom