Football Wifes

ouxta8.jpg

And we have a winner!!!
What did you win at? I've no idea but that there cant be topped. :lol:

awww....True love eh?

She must have a good personality.....I can imagine it being hell to spend your life with someone who hasn't got anything upstairs ;)

Looks goes...conversations won't

Having said that, I have been put off my crunch corner

Last edited:
Figo's Wife: [click link]

52196935.jpg

van Nistelrooy's bitch: [click link]

51046301.jpg

Ronaldo's ex-wife: [man id give her one, maybe even two or three!!!!]

foto_01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ronaldo's wife, or ex, is f***ing minging, look at the face it's like she got burnt and it melted.

I have a nuts mag with the top 50 footballers's wives, be old now but some are quite nice, but my favourite is Colleen, she is a normal girl which is what I like, not some pug faced model or someone with big paps, a normal girl who looks good enough to plumb :)

How are these top 20 chosen?? Most of these girls shouldn't even be in top 1000 haha but thanks for posting anyway Vas.

p.s. Didn't know Wayne Rooney was married!! :eek: :lol:

Talking about young girls and footballers, didn't that Brazilian dude that played for Man Utd (forget his name) have a really young girlfriend, like 15 or something?

FD

fd1972uk said:
Talking about young girls and footballers, didn't that Brazilian dude that played for Man Utd (forget his name) have a really young girlfriend, like 15 or something?

FD

Kleberson.

On searching for that I found something more dodgy, talking about Kaka. He is going to marry his gf after the WC, she is 17 he is 23. The real dodgy thing is apparently they have been together since she was 13. :shock: :shock:

Last edited:
Cloud1863 said:
On searching for that I found something more dodgy, talking about Kaka. He is going to marry his gf after the WC, she is 17 he is 23. The real dodgy thing is apparently they have been together since she was 13. :shock: :shock:
:shock: :-k

Cloud1863 said:
Kleberson.
talking about Kaka. He is going to marry his gf after the WC, she is 17 he is 23.

Their already married. Look at the pic posted, thats from their wedding album. ;)

Back
Top Bottom