Football Kingdom [PS2]

Looks like there'll be cards thrown about in a minute. Not the topic to discuss your dislike/like of WE games past and present, so kindly shut it the pair of you :mrgreen:.

The truth is that am a great fan of KCET series, thats also why i am verey critical. Cuse No, i dont like the turn the series are taking...

Yeah, well sorry about that. Long time ago i visited the forum and it seems more complicated than it used to.

Anyway. I hope this game will be great so kcet will have some competition in their own country.

If i order it now off play-asia, will it arrive on the day of release or will it arrive like 20 days later??

JFlo- I owe you a big apology, holmez.

I finally watched the trailer, and I gotta agree. The net physics are actually pretty sick!! LOL. Who knew????

I am looking forward to this. Looks more arcadey than WE7, but it looks pacey and kinda free flowing. Should be worth a look.

ghazi said:
JFlo- I owe you a big apology, holmez.

I finally watched the trailer, and I gotta agree. The net physics are actually pretty sick!! LOL. Who knew????

I am looking forward to this. Looks more arcadey than WE7, but it looks pacey and kinda free flowing. Should be worth a look.

Well I'll be......LOL!!!

No apology needed my friend..I knew that it would just be a matter of time.

Glad to have you join us on the Net-Physics band badwagon.. :mrgreen:

I'm telling ya, those net-physics are Ill... ;)

Just a few more days and the game will be mine..... :D

Lol, i finally got a taste of patched WE7IJ and my excitement level for FK dropped from

90/100 -> 30/100.

LOL. This game better be GOOOOOOOOOOD...

or else

8====> :p

;) :D

I have to be the biggest ass-smack in the world...

I have officialy pre-ordered this game for $66.10 total.

Chose the best shipping - $21...

.//======]
//

me

lol man.

these nets better be stretching from one side of the field to the other or shiiiit....

damn, only 5 days.

NO UPDATES FROM FAMITSU!?

man you guys (jflores, jumbo) are so excited with this game....
for your sakes at least, I hope the game is not crap. :mrgreen:

I must admit, those nets are fantastic...I'm hooked on them.
Just waiting for your game-reviews before deciding to buy them ;)

mathewsss said:
man you guys (jflores, jumbo) are so excited with this game....
for your sakes at least, I hope the game is not crap. :mrgreen:

I must admit, those nets are fantastic...I'm hooked on them.
Just waiting for your game-reviews before deciding to buy them ;)

Don't worry, I will be sure to post a mini review of the game as soon as I play it.

Even if the game is not that great, I am still going to enjoy scoring on those nets.. ;)

However, something deep down inside tells me that this game will be fun and enjoyable.

Stay tuned....

sideshowbob said:
Why is there still no further news/screens/movies/reviews???

simple answer: this game isnt that good how it looks, so people will buy it without to see the reviews.
namco doesnt send material to magazines etc

And just exactly what makes you so sure that the game isn't that good Ernestito?????

Do you have proof??? have you played it??

Let's reserve judgement until after it's release.

Ok?

Peace!
;)

jflores said:
And just exactly what makes you so sure that the game isn't that good Ernestito?????

Do you have proof??? have you played it??

Let's reserve judgement until after it's release.

Ok?

Peace!
;)

it looks not bad but im of the opinion that this game will be similar to iss for ps2.
so, what makes you sure that this game will be good? ;)
we have to wait but i think after 3 or 4 matches its enough

I'm very doubtful that this will fulfill expectations. The actual game footage (at normal speed) looks far too quick and unnatural to me. I'm really hoping it will be great, but don't want to be disappointed.

Ernestito: Well, if that's just your opinion and not fact. Then your opinion is well taken.

I on the other hand, am not sure. I just have a gut feeling that the game will be at least fun to play. A person by the name of "Raffaels" over at the WEgrinta italian forums claimed to have played a demo copy of the game and said it was very similar to WE and that it played great.

I am just crossing my fingers that it will be worth it. The speed of the game really doesn't bother me at all.

HA,HA!!!

I found some new pics of the game.... Enjoy!

000035-36906.jpg

000035-36906-2.jpg

000035-36906-3.jpg

Here's the link: http://momo-oh.runsystem.co.jp/king...A=0/classB=0/classC=35/ctrlNo=36906/newOld=1/

Whoever said this game is gonna flop, you can jiggle my balls if you want.

If this game is anything like ISS, I'LL BE IN HEAVEN.

ISS 64, 98 (N64) = BEST ARCADE GAMES EVER.

In my opinion they're the best games ever. If FK is like that, I'll be playin it forever.

Back
Top Bottom