Football Kingdom [PS2]

On one of those links it says online. Hope it is if it comes out over here.

ghazi said:
Jumbo - why you getting that premod PS2? Will this not work with my slide card and magic disks like WE7 does?

It will work.

I just didn't want to take my new ps2, that I got now, apart. Plus I'm tired of swapping.

Guess I have two brand new Ps2's now. :D

^same here, same here. i wanna be able to wake up and the morning and turn the shit on with my eyes closed and shit. swappin is too much trouble... :D

big_league_01.jpg

big_cup_01.jpg

^looks like english to me. :D

There's Japanese AND English text, the majority of it is Japanese though - there is NO all-English option and I'm 99% sure of that.

Bear in mind the menus on Winning Eleven 7 etc. (Match Mode, League Mode etc.) are in English, a lot of stuff is, but the bits you select in options (match length, formation stuff etc.) and the player names are all Japanese.

Stop getting your hopes up damnit! ;)

is there any way of getting that trailor going correctly??? it just goes really slowly for me...(i am on broadband!!)

sideshowbob said:
is there any way of getting that trailor going correctly??? it just goes really slowly for me...(i am on broadband!!)

Go Tools>Options>Performance>Buffer>30 secs.

well fuck me that video looks great

the only thing i dont like is that it looks like ISS which is shite.

if u watch a video of ISS u will see the same kind of passing and shooting.

I do like the Idea of the free control or whatever, WE/PES needs to put something like that in because its so fustrating when u wanna pass to a player but theres another player in between u both

sideshowbob wrote:

Go Tools>Options>Performance>Buffer>30 secs.

thanks that sort of helps..any other suggestions?

jumbo said:
sowhatthefuck?stillnonewsalittleoveraweekbeforetherelease?fuckit.

I don't know man... :(

Those damn japs are either too lazy, or the game is probably not going to be worth it enough to market or receive any attention.

I hope that is not the case...

C'mon japs!!!! MORE SCREENS AND VIDEOS!!!! :x

Something...... :x

"Those damn japs" gave you a lot of screens and quite a long video that shows a lot of the game and how it works, even AI calculation patterns on the pitch. WE never had such a detailed video.

Ike said:
"Those damn japs" gave you a lot of screens and quite a long video that shows a lot of the game and how it works, even AI calculation patterns on the pitch. WE never had such a detailed video.

Yes, they did provide more than NOKAMI ever has. However, it is still not enough.

Want more, more, more!!!!!

;)

Back
Top Bottom