Football Clips & Pics!

That's a very tough one to call but the way I see it, Nani WAS slightly off-side and since he touched it, it's offside.

No doubt Ronaldo is pi$$ed off! :LOL: That would've been a GREAT goal had Nani not tried to put his name on it loool.

Oh you're right!! Looool... funny how me and the lines-man totally overlooked a sliding Pique. :LOL:

About your 2nd statement, can't quite agree. Ronaldo IS awesome to watch though. But Messi is equally as entertaining. But in a different way, not as flashy with his moves but with the subtle PERFECT little touches/1st-touches here and there... or the quick little burst of agility and acceleration, etc.

Yeah :) it depends. For a guy who looks for elegance in girls and football Messi's soft touch on the ball looks a lot more appealing than Ronaldo's, ...whose moves i find to have a clumsy apearance. Just like when Pique's.
It's because of the height

101121044424618888.png

"Voila l'image du doigt de Mamadou Sakho pendant le match : PSG - Caen d'hier soir, malgré cette blessure le guerrier rouge et bleu a quand même terminé le match"
"The photo of Mamadou Sakho's finger during the match: PSG - Caen last night. Despite the injury the warrior in red and blue was still able to finish the game"
"Zdjęcie palca Mamadou Sakho podczas meczu PSG - Caen poprzedniego wieczora. Pomimo kontuzji wojownik w czerwieni i błękicie nadal był zdolny do zakończenia meczu"

:)

Hahaha yeah that was a bad left-footed strike which turned out brilliant for him! :P

Anyway nice to see OM get that crucial victory!

Mourinho showing Milan fans the number if years he at one time promised to coach Inter...

Abidal: "these are not the droids you're looking for"

Panathinaikos fan showing Messi the number of trophies he believes Barcelona will win this year

Back
Top Bottom