Football Clips & Pics!

x_7e5df902.jpg

:LMAO: looks like he wanted to give Cech bad dreams :D

Hahahha 10-0! F'n Feyenoord!! Things get worse and worse for them every year it seems. Poor supporters! :( And there's so still so many of them.

That goalie doesn't look like a goalie! His positioning, diving, everything is soooo off!

Was he an outfield player they HAD to play in goal due to 3 subs being done and a sending off? Looll that's the impression I get watching him move/dive... but that wasn't the case I'm guessing since it seems like he started the match!

Who is that goalie?! Not that he's to blame for this embarrassing result, the whole team, manager, everyone is! But he was absolutely awful as well!

I though the match should have been suspended after the golf balls incident. That clearly affected Benfica players.

Not that Porto aren't playing very sexy football at the moment! Shame that Hulk wasn't called for Brasil-Argentina match next week. :(

Hulk is a great player,one of the best striker in the world at the moment,Porto is a great team too,very stable club,years/players/managers change but the game of the team dont..Thats something all clubs should do

Back
Top Bottom