Fight Night Round 4 (PS3/360)

I'm not sure,but i only want to spend what i have earned or atlest be able to unlock them through playing the game.This DLC is going to be a poison chalice.I know they say they have image rights issues withe some boxers or sports people,but they must have permission to be able to DLC it later.World champions and the best fighters should be in the game.What was Ea's quote? "EA Sports,if it's in the game,it's in the game".Then they changed it to "it's in the game" Apparentley not!

Apparently there is a pizza hut code for the Sugar Ray DLC.I've downloaded the champions pack and the boxers are spot on.

I'd prefer to box with licensed fighters, but considering the boxer AI is not implemented so that the licensed fighters actually fight like themselves all that much I'm certainly not going to pay £10 for the Klitchsko's/De La Hoya when I can download ones someone created that look and fight pretty much the same, all you're really paying for is the commentary (assuming you get new commentary for them?).

I just felt compelled to express my overall satisfaction with this amazing game. What a boxing sim this is. Complete with all the bells and whistles. The game is truly a knockout sim. Loving every minute of it. Every boxer is unique and satisfying once you master.

I tried the new demo and have to say its a very good game and will probably pick this up soon, It makes you wonder why release the first demo anyway with only 3 rounds?! Its not long enough to see anything other than button mashing.

I have downloaded the new demo with the option to configure buttons as punches...

Was there a patch for the game to be able to configure buttons for punches?

I didnt get this game,as much as I wanted too because they took out the button option...

Would anyone update me on this? Thanks in advance.

Downloaded a Carl Froch and he's got a rating of "87". Im not sure if thats right so what do you lot think his overall should be?

Downloaded a Carl Froch and he's got a rating of "87". Im not sure if thats right so what do you lot think his overall should be?

Depends on the individual attributes he was given. He has good accurate punches that have some pop in them. He's not fast. So hand speed and foot speed should not be high. He has a good chin and a high boxing IQ. Very tough. Great mentality and heart. Can take a lot of hard punches to the body/head. His defense needs some work though -- He boxes with his hands down. Hope that helps.:))

Are there any decent versions of Riddick Bowe, Herbie Hide, Vitali Klitschko and Frans Botha out there? Also how does the downloaded boxer option work, do you just add as many as you want or do you have to keep deleting and adding new boxers ? I don't have the game but am thinking of getting it, though Tyson is the only official boxer I would use, all the rest I would take from fan created boxers, but how many of these can you have in the game at one time ? Thanks!

Are there any decent versions of Riddick Bowe, Herbie Hide, Vitali Klitschko and Frans Botha out there? Also how does the downloaded boxer option work, do you just add as many as you want or do you have to keep deleting and adding new boxers ? I don't have the game but am thinking of getting it, though Tyson is the only official boxer I would use, all the rest I would take from fan created boxers, but how many of these can you have in the game at one time ? Thanks!

I have seen good versions of Bowe and Vitali. Just search by boxer name. I think both versions are 4 1/2 stars.

Have only recently got this - quiite enjoy it although it's a bit glitchy sometimes...big improvement on the last one and am enjoying legacy as Joe Calzaghe- even moved him from light-heavy to heavyweight! Just kicked Joe Fraziers arse. Now for the big two. Haven't bothered online yet although I hear there's plenty of cheaters/spammers.

I'm done with online. Its a complete mess and really needs to be overhauled. If you want sim boxing offline is where its at. Anyone want my sim boxing sliders?

I've had a few scraps on this lately and the people I play against are a joke! Still mashing and spamming like kids. Does my head in and spoils the game. Welcome update and about time. Let's hope it does what it says!

So the DLC seems to improve fuck all for the single player, won't be buying it then :(

Here's the list of fixes that blinks at the end for those who missed it:

fnr4dlc.jpg

Video below shows new DLC (Boxers and 2 new game modes) and at the end of the video EA list gameplay improvements/adjustments:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-rivalries-fight-night/59487

When is the update out though? I booted the game up earlier but no update. Played a game anyway and got body mashed and low blowed to hell. Complete tosser and fought so unrealitically it was unbelievable. Problem is, they think they are the dogs danglies at the game! I'm not very good at all but at least I try to box a bit!

Back
Top Bottom