FIFA10 Semi/Manual 360 League

Too late mate. And if your from Egypt or wherever im guessing you would lag like a bitch
Haven't noticed any lag in this game except with people from the US and such. I actually played with guys on this forum like antonyOA a couple of games and it was perfectly fine.

I'm available only after 11pm cuz I finish work at 10pm every day. Unless you want to get a game in before 12pm in the morning which is the last time you can catch me before I leave the house.
The only other time is tuesdays where I'm free all day and sundays after 5pm.
So yeah, starting tomorrow I'll be up for whatever fixture anyone wants to play.

Stuttgart (me) 0-1 Hoffenheim (Bitter)

Good game, some nice football and it was great to have some time on the ball for a change in a manual game, really enjoyed it. Bit of a funny goal, my defender wouldn't clear it, then he got clattered and it went in :P.

Hull 0 - 0 Blackburn
Well, good battle but it wasn't a good game! I would have been disappointed to have payed money to watch it ;)). Close game which could have gone either way, well played.

Tim7 Hull 3-0 Benfica Shooto
Sonko, Venegoor of Hesselink (2)

Good game.

Me Blackburn 0 - 1 Benfica Shooto

Good game I was unlucky at the end 90th minute and ball goes to paul robinson and i press x to clear it and it doesn't do it and then straight after he done another calamity save which nearly was 2 lol well played anyways shooto :))

Stuttgart (me) 0-1 Hoffenheim (Bitter)

Good game, some nice football and it was great to have some time on the ball for a change in a manual game, really enjoyed it. Bit of a funny goal, my defender wouldn't clear it, then he got clattered and it went in :P.

yes mate, good game. you played some nice stuff and was a close game

just how a football game should be played

cheers

Sorry lads, been away for a bit and finally got round to catching up on here. Im available for games tomorrow suring the day and sunday after 3pm!

Sorry lads, been away for a bit and finally got round to catching up on here. Im available for games tomorrow suring the day and sunday after 3pm!

Hi mate seen that your in league two so have sent you a friend request i am free tomorrow all day to if you play our game then mate :COOL: My Gamertag is x ToNk 86 II

Tim7 Hull 3-0 Benfica Shooto
Sonko, Venegoor of Hesselink (2)

Good game.

1st goal I dont know what my defender was doing on the line, he was lying down when it went in. 2nd goal I was trying to clear it and you nicked it off me and I brought you down by mistake.

Venegoor's other strike was class.

Good game, though I was never really in it.

2nd game vs jamescrane was close. I nicked it at the end, but a draw would have been a fair result. Cardozo was the scorer on 90 mins. Not sure if the scorers are being tracked or not.

2 games in the rain :( Next time you can play at my sunny stadium in Portugal :)

Paris 1 (tuta) - Lazio 1 (Jumbo)

I was going to apologize for the terrible lag I had during the game but Jumbo told me it was ok for him, so strange !
He scored during the 1st minute the lag happened, then I had to anticipate my every moves and Ceara scored the equalizer with a direct cross... Lucky.

Good draw.

Last edited:
No, no it was laggy here too mate!!

The lag made it quite hard to play and it made for a scrappy match. I felt I should have scored at least 1 more in the first half but I didnt take my chances and Tuta got a deserved equaliser after a period of pressure (although it was a sliced cross :LOL: )

I'd say a draw was a fair result :)

Scorers
Lazio: Zarate
PSG: Ceara

Last edited:
Sporting CP (CulliPro) 3 - Ajax (BobbyBox) 2

:SHOCK: Great game. 1-0 Ajax. 1-1. 2-1 Ajax. 2-2. 3-2 Sporting 87th minute.

This league should have been fully manual :D

Last edited:
Espanyol (johnny_on) 0-2 Stuttgart (me)

Scorers:
Hitzlsperger, Cacau

Good game, my goal with Hitzlsperger was very nice, about 25 yards top corner in off the bar like Yeboah, didn't touch the back of the net :D.

Blackburn (Jamescrane) 1 - Sporting CP (CulliPro) 1

Sorry, but I thought we were stopping pressuring in this league? That was just an all out sprint fest on James' behalf. Such a shame cos his goal was actually a nice finish. The pressure ruined it.

good game, but i must add are we not allowed to play how we want and use to play I've played all my other league games the same way and no one else has moaned about it and sent a message at half time saying OMG you just hold the pressure

:YAWN:

Jesus wept, we'll soon be moaning about people having too many shots ffs. It's a game of football. There are no laws of the game regarding how you play! Parking the bus in front of the goal pisses me off, but it's legal.

exactly you can't stop someone playing a certain way I've played a few league games including one against you tim and no one said nothing, but because i was leading 1-0 at the end of first half i get a message saying i just hold pressure it's always how i played fifa i like to close the opponent down quickly. you played well and fought back culli to get a equalizer so it's no biggy

Back
Top Bottom