FIFA08/Euro08 Goals

Re: FIFA 08 Goals

guys how do you save replays, it says in the book use right analoug button to start recording but in the replay menu the r3 is alwys shaded out so i cant use it?

When you're actually viewing an instant replay. Go to the point where you want to start recording then press R3, then press Triangle? to bring up your Gamernet slots and choose a slot to upload to!

Probably the only goal I'll ever share, I hate replays usually but this one was to win a crucial league match, with fully manual shooting on. I celebrated this one.

CLICK ME

How often do you guys score per match? I'm playing on semi-pro right now and rarely win above 1-0. I work some great chances but whenever the shot is a good one headed for the corner it's saved. I've only scored one goal outside the box and that was on amateur.

Also do you guys actually know how to do lots of tricks or do you just move the stick around? I do the latter. =(

I want a goal uploading if someone cares to do it for me becuase i cant seem to convert it

The mid air backheel from JC is the key point to watch but the finish is equally impressive

check out my goal in my sig i don't no how to put it in my post like you guys but its a cracker scored it playin a fa cup with my brother we hit the ceiling when it went in:)

check out my goal in my sig i don't no how to put it in my post like you guys but its a cracker scored it playin a fa cup with my brother we hit the ceiling when it went in:)

YEBOAH!!!!!!!!

Very nice, looked like one of my typical goals except mine end in headers or normal shots, only once done something so spectacular and that was a scissor kick about 6 inches off the ground at the near post, no idea how he managed it :)

Back
Top Bottom