FIFA08/Euro08 Goals

Plan M

Banned
27 September 2007
Manchester United
Upload your goals in this thread, whether they are just simple tap-ins or 30 yard screamers, post them in here. Also please state your team and the player who scored the goal.

I'll start with a belter I scored last night.

Team: PSG

Goalscorer: Mpenza

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qij2hqhWFOA

Re: FIFA 08 Goals

Great thread idea :D No doubt I'll be contributing to this a lot! Hopefully anyway :lol:

Here is one from a joint manager mode with me and CW. I scored this one and it was Aguero leaving Casillas standing :)

:applause: Lovely goal mate!

Last edited by a moderator:

I've never scored a goal like that, I just can't seem to figure it out. If I try it it goes miles over or miles wide. Pisses me off when people score like that in the league because the goalies just watch the lobs go in.

Great goal though, just wish I could score a few like that...

I don't wish to be rude but why do we need a separate goals thread? Personally I plan to continue posting my replays in either the main Fifa08 thread or the manager mode thread, I think there are more than enough Fifa threads to keep track of :)

Blah blah whatever ;) Ok then fine, you can have the lamest goal I've scored so far in Fifa ;)

Proves the old adage that you're most vulnerable when you've just scored, West Ham scored against me, so from the kickoff I scored back against them.......

http://youtube.com/watch?v=R92vEsux-CU

I've tried to do this a few times and this was the only time I pulled it off so not too bad, Leon now has Speed and Accel of 90 so it's no surprise he runs away from West Ham's old mercenaries ;)

I came up with this idea ages ago.. no one showed any interest so I didnt bother making it. :) I guess Plan M is better at marketing stuff than I am. I have a dedicated goals thread at our New FIFAWeb forum.

I had saved the best deflection ever, but Fifa decided only to capture the ball going over the line

Oh and i have hit quite a few shots off the underside of the bar but mostly online so couldnt save em

how are you guys capturing your goals, are you using the offline upload option?

on the old xbox i used to use a composite splitter to send the signal to my computers video capture and capture it in high quality (when i played pes)

if i could do something similar with the xbox 360 then i could record our 5v5 online games, and upload matches , highlights and goals (not sure its possible with the xbox 360, as i am using a hdmi connection)

im capturing with a usb cap card from my ps3 --- i could do it on the 360 as well with my S Video/RGB lead - the rgb in the tv and the s video in the usb cap card.

The only problem with the 360 though was 90% of games were locked to 60hz and my cheap usb capper only handles PAL 50hz - The ps3 is fine though and lets me cap in 50hz/colour

Are the goals in some kind of slow motion or is the game that slow? Not only the pace but passes, shots etc seems really slow, there's no power in the shots.

Back
Top Bottom