FIFA World Cup 2014 - PS3/X360 Only

Might get this. Hopefully EA have added some heft to the ball and players. Also hope the ball doesn't run forever like it does in FIFA 14. Not a fan of that feature.

not sure if you know, there is a specific button for backspin to avoid that from happening, but yes i do agree the ball shouldnt being going on forever either when hit normally,

This year they have also added L1 button to add swerve to through balls (I mean it's one of the front buttons xD).

L2 was always there to add backspin, I thought people knew it (but the ball still runs forever, but slightly slower xD) :P.

My fav feature they added on FIFA with FIFA 12 must be RB+Lob though. Amazing to use.

As for World Cup game, will probably play it at mates place. Was a fan of WC 2002 and 2010 after all ;).

Must say, this looks quite impressive. Game modes wise, presentation (if those are menus). Would shell money for this :LOL: (as it's new game and not some add-on :D).

Wonder if the team management screens/system will get an update, hope so as it may then see its way to Fifa15, drag and move/drop would be very useful as well as player adjustments not being done until the ball goes out of play, annoying if you switch players around for your subs and end up with your LB playing up front until the subs are made for example!

Learned the hard way, not to judge how game plays with videos. Especially when it comes to sport games... Completely different beasts when one plays them.

EA SPORTS FIFA ‏@EASPORTSFIFA
The @EASPORTS 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil demo is coming later today on Xbox 360 and PS3. Stay tuned for details on release times.

J41uGOQ.jpg

any impression?

Similar to Fifa 14 CG but there are some improvements aswell..The ball has more weight..Passing and shooting is better and more varied..Crosses and lofted through balls are less op..Inertia-footplanting is good ( One can say amazing compared to Fifa 13 crap) Overall , it's better than Fifa 14 unless EA ruin it for casuals by increasing game speed and adding other craps..

Only had a couple of hours with it but it plays a good game of football, if not that dissimilar to FIFA 14. Ball feels a little heavier and it doesn't seems to run as much as it does in 14. Animations are more fluid, player models look good now, the best they have on the older consoles anyway. Menus and presentation are top notch as usual.

Last edited:
This game is Bad. Like Really Really Bad. Like fifa on Speed with worse ball physics laughable pass accuracy and scripted as Ever. Mass market Arcade Football game with no Passion for the art of the game. Awful..

This game is Bad. Like Really Really Bad. Like fifa on Speed with worse ball physics laughable pass accuracy and scripted as Ever. Mass market Arcade Football game with no Passion for the art of the game. Awful..

:LOL:

Turned on my 360 to check out the demo and it's been downloading 360 updates instead. Downloaded an update, restarted, then downloading another now. What's the deal?

Back
Top Bottom