FIFA World Cup 2014 - PS3/X360 Only

It was based on what Honome said.

Saying why PC players are moaning about not having next gen when we have mods.

I would rather have next gen than PC with mods.

But I would also rather have PC next gen with mods....

What i was trying to say is that while people keep moding the games on PC they can´t complain that some producers don´t have intereste in releasing their games on it.

You can´t expect that a studio that works so hard to make a game be happy to see the game modded in any possible way al over the web. I know some studios are fine with that and even encourage these mods, but i am sure a lot of them dislike it, including EA and, latelly, Konami.

IMO the modding is one of the main reasons why GTA5 was not yet released for PC and why Fifa still have inferior versions.

What i was trying to say is that while people keep moding the games on PC they can´t complain that some producers don´t have intereste in releasing their games on it.

You can´t expect that a studio that works so hard to make a game be happy to see the game modded in any possible way al over the web. I know some studios are fine with that and even encourage these mods, but i am sure a lot of them dislike it, including EA and, latelly, Konami.

IMO the modding is one of the main reasons why GTA5 was not yet released for PC and why Fifa still have inferior versions.

Damn, it didn't send. FIFA on PC wasn't modded till FIFA 11. Just no-one wanted to mod FIFA 10 prior due to that being outdated piece of garbage based on PS2 engine :LOL:.

So anyone sane would rather play PES 6 than FIFA back then on PC. ;)

KONAMI throwed toys out of pram first though when PES 2012 demo was modded by jenkey and a lot of stuff got unlocked. Then they delayed demo release for PES 2013 and PES 2014 demo (this one was actually most disgraceful treatment of community ever).

EA Sports never did that and really, I doubt they will ever mind FIFA modding. You own the game, you can do anything to it. That's EA motto. However, if you mod hell out of game, when you go online it will be reset to online squad and game defaults. Clever system and Origin helps with it.

FIFA NG won't be released on PC not because of modding, but exlusive deals. PC FIFA sales are not huge and I can admit it. What can bring you more money? Of course NG consoles. So 5 year exlusive deal doesn't sound bad to EA Sports right? Especially if they get... Shares from console sales (FIFA 14 was added free to Xbox One - surpirsed?).

It's all MONEY, SHARES and BUSINESS that matter for EA. Sadly, PC doesn't generate enough money to introduce Ignite here (they could release NBA Live here too and take some cake from 2K, maybe).

We shall see however, what the future brings. I wouldn't be surprised if we see FIFA 15 on PC, but not PES 2015 judging by how KONAMI treats PC users recently though.

nothing but loads of crap in this post.

Im not sure it is a load of crap. The main reason PC don't get the latest updates is down to how much money it will generate.

There will be several reasons PC versions dont generate the required sales and a small fraction of that will be due to modders. A larger fraction will be piracy and also VPN making the game cheaper by sourcing from other countries. Then there will be a loss of sales as they will need to cater for people with shitty low end PCs..it all adds up

And it is very funny when Gabe and Valve laugh their asses off on their way to the bank...
Steam promotes modding and general interest.
KONAMI is thrilled that each generation EA is hadning them the PC for exclusive interest.
Starting from 2013 and all the way up to 2018 PES will dominate on PC. It is a given fact.
Expect moddingway (which is a fifa site currently) to do a 180 degrees and return to PES in September.

And it is very funny when Gabe and Valve laugh their asses off on their way to the bank...
Steam promotes modding and general interest.
KONAMI is thrilled that each generation EA is hadning them the PC for exclusive interest.
Starting from 2013 and all the way up to 2018 PES will dominate on PC. It is a given fact.
Expect moddingway (which is a fifa site currently) to do a 180 degrees and return to PES in September.

Where is your confidence coming from I don't know. I would rather play FIFA 14 with mods than go back to that shit called Pro Evo. They have a lot of ground to make up for me to even look at PES and EA knows this too. KONAMI overslept their chance with PES 2008-2010 (when PC FIFA was still PS2 game). Now the story is different.

Och yeah, KONAMI is considering going exclusive with PES on PS4. Congrats to that thinking if so...

Where is your confidence coming from I don't know. I would rather play FIFA 14 with mods than go back to that shit called Pro Evo. They have a lot of ground to make up for me to even look at PES and EA knows this too. KONAMI overslept their chance with PES 2008-2010 (when PC FIFA was still PS2 game). Now the story is different.

Och yeah, KONAMI is considering going exclusive with PES on PS4. Congrats to that thinking if so...

FIFA 14 aka LAST GEN NOT REAL FIFA 14 Ignite Engine.
People that claim that PES2015 wont be on PC said the 1.10 patch and 5.0 DLC wont be on PC. Look at how that turned out.
FIFA on PC is dead and will be dead until 2018.
EA spits on PC gamers. KONAMI cannot AFFORD to do the same.
PLus fox engine pes is already on PC.

FIFA 14 aka LAST GEN NOT REAL FIFA 14 Ignite Engine.
People that claim that PES2015 wont be on PC said the 1.10 patch and 5.0 DLC wont be on PC. Look at how that turned out.
FIFA on PC is dead and will be dead until 2018.
EA spits on PC gamers. KONAMI cannot AFFORD to do the same.
PLus fox engine pes is already on PC.

No one said that. You make it up.

1.10. patch was coming, but no-one could confirm WHEN. Adam went dead silent on that matter.

DP5 is only faces/boots addon. Nothing else. It's not World Challenge DLC (so that DLC is NOT coming. Like Adam stated).

As for PES 2015 not coming to PC, E3 will probably shine some light on that matter, as I believe the team is understaffed. They only confirmed it will come to PS4. No Xbox One/Wii U/PC or other platforms. "We will inform you, when we get more news" tweet from offical Twitter.

FIFA is dead? Maybe to you. For me it's best football game even on Last Gen engine. Period. ;)

how to skip training and friendly matches in qualification mode fifa 2014 road to world cup ??????
I just want to play only the official matches ????

Wow, I'm really disappointed with this game. My friend and I were pretty hyped up for playing it, and it turned out pretty damn underwhelming.At first, we wanted to play Asian qualifiers from scratch but we were unable because EA capped the amount of teams you can pick. Then we've decided to try and begin playing UEFA qualifiers one group at the time, and as soon as we picked all the teams from Group A, we realized we had to go through 2 years of simulating stuff for each team. That would take god knows what amount of time so we thought maybe, just maybe there is something like custom tournament option in the game. Nope. For me it really sucks, because I'm not that much into playing solo, I prefer playing with friends and playing something that has a point, not just friendlies. But oh well, I was silly to believe that EA wouldn't do something like that in a first place.

Disaster for who? :P

If PC gamers actually bought games EA would probably make Fifa 15 with ignite engine for PC, but the world of PC gamers is full of :PIRATE:

Can´t blame EA for not making a proper Fifa 15 version for PC, neither Konami for thinking about not releasing PES2015 for PC... Blame the PC gamers :SMUG:

Yeah, the same gamers that make steam so much money. Look at Football Manager, since going on steam, a usable interface with deals. Their piracy problem has gone down, and their sales have increased dramatically.

Blaming the consumer for piracy is the dumbest notion. It's clearly been demonstrated that when the service and product are released in an easily accesible manner, at a fair price, the consumer prefers the legit alternative. Look at Netflix and Steam, perfect example of this.

A FIFA or PES fully developed for PC would be so much better than anything for consoles, but the console market rules. Which is fine, but then at least keep the PC in the same page. Not that shit service Origin with an outdated engine, that barely tickles my graphic card.

And modding should be encouraged. People enjoy your game so much that they are willing to put time to do work you didn't/couldn't do for different reasons. As a programmer, I'd be inspired and honored to have people like my code so much, that they feel like spending time to place their ideas within it to improve it. Particularly if they paid me for that program.

Where is the news about no PC ignite engine until 2018, any articles? Or is it just hearsay?

Just hearsay, but the 'Average' PC is not up to the same spec as the consoles and EA are too lazy to bother adding the support.

Until the average home PC has a 7850 inside then you won't see a PC version running on Ignite. It is all about sales and although most 'Gaming' PC's are much more powerful than next gen systems the 'Average' PC is not.

Plus most PC gamers also own a console anyways, so are we really that much in a rush for a next gen PC version?

Also how many people could be honest and say they own an i5 and a graphics card above a 7870? About 10% of the PC population.

started a WC with my brother, playing all the matces :)
i think this game is better or at least as good as the vanilla game

but why the fuck is the brazuca ball grey/black??!! i just cant play with it

Back
Top Bottom