FIFA Origin IDs

Fc_Zenit_Fan

League 2
16 August 2010
USA
Fc Zenit
I think this year there are quite a few people playing FIFA on PC and so it makes sense to have a list of Origin IDs so that people can compare stats/play against each other in the upcoming iteration of the game.

So if you guys are interested in joining in the fun and want to play against others from evo-web please list your Origin ID, controller settings, and maybe a favorite team and what sort of teams you usually use online.

I'll start.

OriginID: Fc_Zenit_Fan.
Settings: All manual, except shooting at semi.
Favorite team: Fc Zenit (DUH!).
Other teams: I like to play with a variety of teams ranging from 3.5 to 5 stars. Mostly I play with Zenit of course, but other teams I frequently use are Napoli, RSC Anderlecht, Sporting, SL Benfica, Fluminense, and sometimes some of the english teams (Arsenal, Chelsea or MU) with occasional Barca just for fun.

Last edited:
-Battlebhoy

-Manual but semi shooting

-I like playing with various teams 3-5 stars. Enjoy playing games such as Benfica vs Moscow etc...always interesting when not the best 5 star teams..Do enjoy 5 star games to but they seem less fun its harder to work for a goal when you are 3-4 star team IMO.

Last edited:
Hey guys, really good idea, here we go:

OriginID: Andy_Re_007
Settings: Manual and Semi combined, change depending on the mod i play.
Favorite team: FC Newcastle United.
Other teams: Depends, but i usually play 3.5 - 5 star teams in h2h. As for friendlies or custom games, i prefer 4-star teams, 4.5 at most. And I hate guys who play Real Madrid with fully assisted!

P.S. Was wondering does any of you play clubs, and wanna join one for FIFA 13?

most. And I hate guys who play Real Madrid with fully assisted!

P.S. Was wondering does any of you play clubs, and wanna join one for FIFA 13?

Id be interested but you only control one player in the team right? Surely it can be boring or lack of touches? I aint tried so dunno but up for it!! We can make a club

Also if anyone wants a few fifa 12 games any time before 13 is out let me know...I havent played for a while but will be up for some games.

Id be interested but you only control one player in the team right? Surely it can be boring or lack of touches? I aint tried so dunno but up for it!! We can make a club

I'll be making a club with my mates when the game's out. We've been playing FIFA 12 clubs a lot, but FIFA 13 one promises to be better, since they've improved many things that were missing. We used to be in top-20 in our league (British isles, toughest league in this mode) for a couple of months, but then it just got boring due to poor AI and Overpowered virtual pros and we basically stopped playing regularly.

As for the actual mechanics, yeah, basically you control one player, but the idea is to play like the real person in your position would and to act as an organized team. But if you can play FIFA well, then you'll probably get used to that mode very fast. As for the lack of touches, nah, everyone gets a fair share, as we try to play like Real Madrid does, overall control of the ball and fast counters.

So, what position u think you can play on the field and what are your strengths?

Last edited:
I'll be making a club with my mates when the game's out. We've been playing FIFA 12 clubs a lot, but FIFA 13 one promises to be better, since they've improved many things that were missing. We used to be in top-20 in our league (British isles, toughest league in this mode) for a couple of months, but then it just got boring due to poor AI and Overpowered virtual pros and we basically stopped playing regularly.

As for the actual mechanics, yeah, basically you control one player, but the idea is to play like the real person in your position would and to act as an organized team. But if you can play FIFA well, then you'll probably get used to that mode very fast. As for the lack of touches, nah, everyone gets a fair share, as we try to play like Real Madrid does, overall control of the ball and fast counters.

So, what position u think you can play on the field and what are your strengths?

well you have to use your virtual pro? I always make mine attacker or winger fast, finisher etc

as for me playing fifa id say my strengths are long shots, dribble and skill moves..not bad at anything decent overall...i dunno tbh lol...its not like real life where some things im good others i aint, as its video game im ok at most things...

clubs is amazing with the right people. this year it will be even better as no hacked pros etc.

if you play with the right people as a team and you can move the ball about as if you are in a real game.

nothing like it

OriginID: bsmaff
Settings: Manual for everything except Semi for shooting and crossing.
Favorite team: Exeter City.
Other teams: I will play anyone providing they don't be Man City, Barcelona or Real Madrid.

I mainly play for fun and will give anyone a game who wants to play as random teams with the same star level.

OriginID: TheM1ssingLink
Settings: Semi Passing/Semi Shooting/Semi Crossing, Assisted Through balls Manual Lobbed Passes
Favorite team: Inter

Origin ID: jcvf90
settings: full manual
Team: I like to play upcoming matches. Say someone picks Madrid today, I'll pick Sevilla, as they play over the weekend. Someone picks BVB, I'll take Leverkusen.

OriginID: Mement_MoriDK
Settings: Full Manual against other Full Manual players/On Seasons I play with everything on Manual except for Passing and Crossing (Assisted/Semi).
Favorite team: Aalborg BK and Spurs.
Other teams: I'll usually match the team's star rating my opponent chooses.

OriginID: Panos99GR
Settings: Default game settings, but I can play in Manual if opponent wants to.
Team: I want to match opponent stars, but I usually choose Manchester United, Olympiakos, Juventus and sometimes Real Madrid.

Hi guys. Thinking of giving FIFA 13 a try this year. However, I need some help, as this is my first time getting FIFA.

How do I get Origin ID? And does it allow me to do a digital download?

OriginID: Mement_MoriDK
Settings: Full Manual against other Full Manual players/On Seasons I play with everything on Manual except for Passing and Crossing (Assisted/Semi).
Favorite team: Aalborg BK and Spurs.
Other teams: I'll usually match the team's star rating my opponent chooses.

hey mate what do u reckon the aalborg score will be tommorow u reckonthey will win easy, by a few goals?

Origin ID : shank118

First time getting Fifa, so gotta experiment with settings, but I'm willing to play manual.

Favourite team : Manchester United

Online teams : I would like to use the smaller teams. When I play on PES, I use teams like Villareal, Lille, and any othr teams to match my opponent.

Anyone wants to play?

hAD A UNBEILAVBLE CLASSIC GAme with shank just now

3-2 colombia vs Urugauy

I was colombia and took the lead he equalised 1 min later..I then got Guarin sent of early 2nd half for lazy slide tackle from behind..I then scored great goal to make it 2-1, 2mins later Shank scores great long ranger for 2-2. With 10mins left James Rodriguez makes a run into box runs past twon men and slots home form tight angle for 3-2...In last min Shank is 1v1 with my keeper and shoots under him but keeper deflects and defender comes and clears lol what a game..

Game before I was Mexico he was Turkey dominated him so bad like had 20+ shots but could not score for shit hahah he won 2-1

We need to start online league!!! great fun

Am i the only one having connection issues in online seasons...90% of the time when i connect to game it loads up balck screen and just stays like that..I have to alt+f4 it just hangs on the black loading screen for ages...

fifa 12 i never once had any issues online

Just had my first day of online Fifa ever. Started with FUT but after only 4 games counldn't get to play anymore, suddenly I was having the same connection problems as you pes4lyfe and many others are reporting after the latest patch (http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-13/IM...-And-Freezzzzz-Afther-Patch-10-10/td-p/104940). Just a tip: you can avoid alt-f4 if you disconnect your contoller.

Tried the Seasons mod and it was/is working. Played some games against guys on Assisted and beat most of them (some disconnected during the game but I still got the Win :SMUG:).

Then for my last game the guy chose Hannover, earned my respect right there, and after the first minutes I could see he was playing on Manual, and, well, I WAS PLAYED OFF THE PARK. After the game he turned out to be Fc_Zenit_Fan. :WORSHIP:

Also tried to play with Shank but the connection failed shortly after kick-off. Looking forward to playing you guys. :))

Just had my first day of online Fifa ever. Started with FUT but after only 4 games counldn't get to play anymore, suddenly I was having the same connection problems as you pes4lyfe and many others are reporting after the latest patch (http://answers.ea.com/t5/FIFA-13/IM...-And-Freezzzzz-Afther-Patch-10-10/td-p/104940). Just a tip: you can avoid alt-f4 if you disconnect your contoller.

Tried the Seasons mod and it was/is working. Played some games against guys on Assisted and beat most of them (some disconnected during the game but I still got the Win :SMUG:).

Then for my last game the guy chose Hannover, earned my respect right there, and after the first minutes I could see he was playing on Manual, and, well, I WAS PLAYED OFF THE PARK. After the game he turned out to be Fc_Zenit_Fan. :WORSHIP:

Also tried to play with Shank but the connection failed shortly after kick-off. Looking forward to playing you guys. :))

Sorry, I have to disappoint you a little bit, I had my passing on semi! :) I've recently switched to it because I'm playing a lot of pro clubs and with manual I can never pass the ball fast enough and the ball gets intercepted, so I only play full manual offline again AI now.

Also, I think it was a much closer game in the end. Actually should have ended 1-1 instead of 1-0. I was sure the ball was going in that time, but it went off the post and away from goal. Good game, look forward to playing you again.

Back
Top Bottom