FIFA 23 Discussion Thread (Console Versions)

I'm not being big headed but World Class even on FUMA is just far too easy. I was two up against Bayern in 15 mins with Freiburg. They are a lovely set of sliders but can anyone confirm how they play on legendary? My newborn son has seen to me not being able to try them on legendary yet 😂
What slider set? If it's ours (OS), then play on slow, raise Sprint value for the CPU to as high as 55. Within the spreadsheet I've included ways to make it harder towards the bottom of the sheet. FIFA 23 OS Sliders

Manual L1+Triangle passes

Getting to that time where I'm compiling my clips before the next game. releases

This one might be my favourite assist and pass of the year so far:

Manual L1+Triangle passes

Getting to that time where I'm compiling my clips before the next game. releases

This one might be my favourite assist and pass of the year so far:

Not to piss on your chips, but there was a centre back pretty much stood next to the keeper playing everyone onside. Nice vision though. NHL with a green ice rink. 😂

Hi, has anybody issue with keep singing out?

Xbox series version - it just keep singing my profile out from time to time, like every other day. So you have to go again through settings of language, disable tutorial (training center), accept all licence agreements etc. Fortunately most settings are on cloud so it's not that big deal but SLIDERS ARE ALWAYS BACK TO DEFAULT, which makes me really pissed off to set it up again and again.

No other game (not even EA games) does that, do you know what might be an issue and then solution?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom