FIFA 22 Discussion (PC Version)

Oh good, another one... said no one ever.

Even worse, when I read this:

"In some rare cases, goalkeepers would attempt to make a save with their hands outside of the box."

I assume they're just taking more potential (and crucially, realistic) fouls and mistakes out of the game, because online players lose their minds if their goalkeeper concedes a free kick (as it's not in their control). Absolute melons.

"In some rare cases, goalkeepers would attempt to make a save with their hands outside of the box."

I assume they're just taking more potential (and crucially, realistic) fouls and mistakes out of the game, because online players lose their minds if their goalkeeper concedes a free kick (as it's not in their control). Absolute melons.
I don't think handball is enabled at all online is it?

So I'm not sure why they removed that if it isn't even conduisive to online play šŸ¤”

Came into the FIFA section having just noticed the update on Twitter.

What about not using their hands inside the fucker? Maybe try to fix that, too.

Came into the FIFA section having just noticed the update on Twitter.

What about not using their hands inside the fucker? Maybe try to fix that, too.
This post has made me nervous - what if this tweak does actually impact their reaction to shots in general (they often tweak things that have knock-on effects they don't seem to give two shits about)?

If it gets any worse, the keepers will just be flapping around the goalmouth like a beached dolphin, flippers glued to their sides. Like there aren't enough goals-per-game right now.

Just stick with TU12 if anyone feel like the update (TU13) gonna ruin the gameplay experience even more. Origin offline mode + Disabling Auto Updates are very useful.

Just stick with TU12 if anyone feel like the update (TU13) gonna ruin the gameplay experience even more. Origin offline mode + Disabling Auto Updates are very useful.
Yeah this is the golden rule if you play with mods anyway. But these title updates are ridiculous, is there a schedule when they typically release them? Is it like clockwork every 3 weeks or something? Until recently I've never known devs to patch their games so aggressively & frequently. Great if you're a casual player on console but even then, you've got to wait to download and install the patch and it's an inconvenience in of itself when you only have 20 minutes free to play.

But if your playing with mods, they can catch you out, force an update and break things and of course you can't roll back to a previous version. You don't own your product, you don't consent to them adding shit and changing your game but they do it anyway...

We all know how it goes, the more they patch it, the further it strays away from the game you were sold on when you decided to but it months earlier.

First post:APPLAUD:(sorry if i break any rules)

Found this mod through discord which is supposed to "semi emulate" hypermotion and improves the ai and it actually does a pretty good job, game feels more different and much much more enjoyable than vanilla fifa. Sliders are probably necessary, at the moment I'm trying operation sports sliders but it plays well enough for me to be motivated to try and create a set, you guys should try it out as well.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0r1cgen84qmamrm/FAM_9.3.fifamod/file
Not sure why the actual post by DevPlays was removed on this mod, the creator released another version of the mod, and also announced all his mods would be free. and his latest 9.5 mod plays much better than this one, I had such a great game between United and Dortmund in the Champions League RO16, I really really recommend this mod, doesn't actually emulate hypermotion, but is still very enjoyable. https://www.patreon.com/posts/fifa2...urce=copy_to_clipboard&utm_campaign=postshare

Not sure why the actual post by DevPlays was removed on this mod, the creator released another version of the mod, and also announced all his mods would be free. and his latest 9.5 mod plays much better than this one, I had such a great game between United and Dortmund in the Champions League RO16, I really really recommend this mod, doesn't actually emulate hypermotion, but is still very enjoyable. https://www.patreon.com/posts/fifa2...urce=copy_to_clipboard&utm_campaign=postshare
Well, I requested the admins to remove my thread due to the comments and the creator locked the patreon page (not anymore though). It's quite misleading with the "Hypermotion" thingy as you said. So, I thought, why would I promote it here since it can cause some controversy and backlash. But yeah, the latest one (9.5?) is good though. More like a gameplay and animation mod and that's the better way of describing this (in my opinion). But with the latest TU13, the goalies are very weak. They play like they are playing as goalies for the first time, conceding simplest of the goals. They (EA) have ruined GK's ability, AI and saves in this latest Title Update.

Well, I requested the admins to remove my thread due to the comments and the creator locked the patreon page (not anymore though). It's quite misleading with the "Hypermotion" thingy as you said. So, I thought, why would I promote it here since it can cause some controversy and backlash. But yeah, the latest one (9.5?) is good though. More like a gameplay and animation mod and that's the better way of describing this (in my opinion). But with the latest TU13, the goalies are very weak. They play like they are playing as goalies for the first time, conceding simplest of the goals. They (EA) have ruined GK's ability, AI and saves in this latest Title Update.
Ah, i see. Surprising you say the gk are weak, I did see the goalies were modified in the patch notes, but they don't feel different, if anything stronger.

I have just started playing modded FIFA 22. Using a combo of mods including endo turf, esim gameplay and wizard faces. I have to say after two years of ups and downs with pes 21. I actually think itā€™s a better game

Not sure if any of my DS4 mods still work as they're all for previous updates but you can try this one:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kkcz2rqtqmhgb3y/DS4WirelessButtons1.2.rar/file

If it doesn't work it includes the project file so you can update it yourself in Fifa Editor Tool: https://mega.nz/file/098SgRpQ#TuSFUq2u0EiIlt4ctOa-uKzm6fmTSeUoY-WY2nxn19Q
bro can you please suggests some links on how to change adboards in fifa 22.like those ps4 boards are old i want to have them updated to ps5 boards...please bro..and i am new here but happy to have found this community

bro can you please suggests some links on how to change adboards in fifa 22.like those ps4 boards are old i want to have them updated to ps5 boards...please bro..and i am new here but happy to have found this community

I don't know anything about adboards I'm afraid, best step would be to get yourself onto some of the many Fifa modding discords:

https://discord.gg/YyhUekZn
https://discord.gg/vuHP6g67
https://discord.gg/Xfvp5mqb
https://discord.gg/WQJbGPpf
https://discord.gg/ezZGkmBp

Not saying they'll be full of tutorials or guides but they'll probably put you on the right path :)

No, I'm just using default sliders, but with the FIFER gameplay mod. I think they're might be some reccomonded sliders for the mod but haven't found them
Well, his gameplay mod is already slower (it seems). So the default ones will do the job (I believe). Thanks for the reply though. šŸ‘

when i run the game this gameplay enable game crash when I choose teams (I am with the last update 14)
Where can I find the gameplay mod 9.5? the link with the patreon doesnt work

Quick question... Do you think that this game with TU3 (or 3.1, I'd need to check) is worth?
I can't get any older version than that one (as I didn't buy it at dayone), but I do have a TU3/TU3.1 folder with the relevant EEP version to use.
Curious to see if it plays any better than the latest version.

Quick question... Do you think that this game with TU3 (or 3.1, I'd need to check) is worth?
I can't get any older version than that one (as I didn't buy it at dayone), but I do have a TU3/TU3.1 folder with the relevant EEP version to use.
Curious to see if it plays any better than the latest version.
The best version of this game was before the first update... I talking about the version of the ea early access before the game was official relesed
Gameplay was pretty random and remind you the philosophy of PES.
After update 2 the come back with the ping pong gameplay mode.

Last edited:
The best version of this game was before the first update... I talking about the version of the ea early access before the game was official relesed
Gameplay was pretty random and remind you the philosophy of PES.
After update 2 the come back with the ping pong gameplay mode.

Is there any way to get a backup of that version?

Is there any way to get a backup of that version?
EA Play Version (24th Sept 2021) :- Google Drive
EA Play Day 1 Update (24th Sept 2021) : Google Drive

Do the 1st one first, then the second (optional, but it's good) one. These are the ones which were the versions even before the initial release.
@Chris Davies, @papinho81, @Anth James... I'm tagging you guys (sorry if it's annoying xD). Might be very useful as it's EA Play Early access versions. :)

I'll try to generate denuvo tokens (legit stuff) if it's not opening (a.k.a crashing).

Here's the latest squad file to go with if you don't prefer the very early 21/22 season squad :) (Attached below)

Attachments

• Squads20220718105749.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 1

Do the 1st one first, then the second (optional, but it's good) one. These are the ones which were the versions even before the initial release.
@Chris Davies, @papinho81, @Anth James... I'm tagging you guys (sorry if it's annoying xD). Might be very useful as it's EA Play Early access versions. :)

I'll try to generate denuvo tokens (legit stuff) if it's not opening (a.k.a crashing).

Here's the latest squad file to go with if you don't prefer the very early 21/22 season squad :) (Attached below)

Awesome mate! Thank you very much!

sorry I am not an expert, do you mean we can revert back to earlier versions even if i am on TU13/14??

Back
Top Bottom