FIFA 22 Discussion (PC Version)

TU7 just dropped on PC:

The latest Title Update will soon be available for the PC (Origin/Steam) version of FIFA 22 and it will include the following changes:

Gameplay

Made the following change:
  • Added a new Skill Move animation that occurs when performing a Heel Chop diagonally behind the face angle of the ball carrier.

General, Audio, and Visual

Made the following change:
  • Updated some player portraits.

Addressed the following issue:
  • EA Trax audio could play over EATV videos when watching them in full screen.

Thanks to everyone who provided feedback. Throughout the FIFA 22 season, we'll provide you with more updates if and when they become available. Be sure to follow @EAFIFADIRECT on Twitter and the EASF Tracker for the latest updates.

- The FIFA Team

TU7 just dropped on PC:
Why on earth is that 43 GB?! Probably have to replace the entire assets file because of 5 new faces.

BTW my take on the game:
*Offline the AI is still weird, hard to tackle, you cant get off the ball of its feet, jerk around most of the times with weird animations rather than dribbling actually. Also i dont think all the tactics are set up well....
*Online well Seasons is just running around like a headless chicken and its always vs PSG. Pretty annoying and boring.
*FUT i just cant get into that but probably more varied than seasons.
*Volta i might check out later
*Pro Clubs is actually pretty sick even if you have just a single mate and the rest is AI, just very hard to find opponents on PC

+ sometimes is amazing what virtual pro faces you can make for the AI too
1.JPG

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    235.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
I've just bought this for PC as I can't handle the 'next gen' pitches on PS5 anymore...

446206F5-551C-4641-B98B-C3929CECB10A.jpeg

What mods are you all using? I would obviously need to install a turf mod and then a 'Serie A' mod (if one is available?)

edit: I've decided to use FIFER's 'Lite' mod and the incredible gfx mod our very own evo-web members have made. These forums have saved my football gaming fix last two years or so.

Last edited:
I've just bought this for PC as I can't handle the 'next gen' pitches on PS5 anymore...

What mods are you all using? I would obviously need to install a turf mod and then a 'Serie A' mod (if one is available?)

edit: I've decided to use FIFER's 'Lite' mod and the incredible gfx mod our very own evo-web members have made. These forums have saved my football gaming fix last two years or so.
Is this an April Fool? You bought a PC version of a console game you own and hate?

Is this an April Fool? You bought a PC version of a console game you own and hate?
No, not an April Fool :LOL:

I actually enjoy the last gen version - it just looks terrible. And on 'next gen' it's the hyper motion nonsense which makes the game feel off to me.

Saying that, since update it's pretty good on PS5 again but still not what I'm looking for.

You can pick up FIFA 22 for £13 on PC now so it's worth throwing some mods on and seeing how it looks/plays. Nice pitches with the last gen gameplay which I prefer will keep me going until the next football game arrives, whatever that may be. I do 99% of my football gaming on PC now anyway as I enjoy the access to editing & modding.

Last edited:
hey guys please pleasee i need help i bought fifa 22 and when it was downloading i was playing it fine but when fully installed i suddenly can't launch the game i literally tried every possible solution out there but still not launching

hey guys please pleasee i need help i bought fifa 22 and when it was downloading i was playing it fine but when fully installed i suddenly can't launch the game i literally tried every possible solution out there but still not launching
Where did you buy it, Origin, EA Desktop or Steam? What happens when you launch the game?

1.6gb Title update 9 just dropped on PC.

EA Sports has announced a new Title Update 9 for the FIFA 22 football simulator. The patch in question will be released on Wednesday, April 13 on PC, Steam and Google Stadia platforms.

The patch in question will also be released in the next days for the PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X and S and Xbox One platforms. Below is the complete fix of Title Update 4 disclosed by the Canadian software house.

The update makes some changes to solve some problems found in the Ultimate Team, Career, Volta Football and Pro Club modes. In addition, corrections have also been made to the gameplay.

The latest Title Update will soon be available for the PC (Origin/Steam) version of FIFA 22 and it will include the changes below.

Size: 1.60 GB

EA SPORTS stands in solidarity with the Ukrainian people and like so many voices across the world of football, calls for peace and an end to the invasion of Ukraine. In line with real-world actions taken by our partners at FIFA and UEFA, this Title Update includes the removal of the Russian national team and all other Russian teams.

General, Audio, and Visual

Made the following changes:

• Updated CONMEBOL competitions.
    • Updated CONMEBOL Libertadores seeding in Career Mode and Tournaments.
    • Updated CONMEBOL Libertadores and Sudamericana competition structure for Career Mode.
    • Added clubs who qualified for the 2022 CONMEBOL Libertadores and Sudamericana group stages where appropriate and updated rosters for existing clubs.
      • These will only be available following a server update.
  • Updated some player portraits, kits, badges, ad boards, trophies, flags, logos, banners, broadcast and presentation packages, and interview backdrops.
  • Favorite Club selection has been changed to PSG if the Russian national team or any other Russian team was previously selected.
  • Removed the Otkritie Bank Arena.
  • Removed the Russian national team and other Russian teams.
    • Arena player and goalkeeper selections have been changed to PSG players if players from the Russian national team or any other Russian team were previously selected.
    • These will only be available following a server update.
Gameplay

Addressed the following issue:

• In a rare situation, the player controlled goalkeeper did not drop the ball when requested, preventing the match from resuming normally.
FIFA Ultimate Team

Addressed the following issues:

• Packs of the same name were opened in the order they were received instead of the player selection.
    • This issue has been previously posted on the EASF Tracker.
  • The match lobby Ping Indicator did not always display correctly and would sometimes incorrectly show nine digit numbers.
    • This was a visual issue only and had no impact on a player’s connection.
    • This issue has been previously posted on the EASF Tracker.
  • Some Badge Items incorrectly displayed a placeholder image.
Career Mode

• The Russian national team and other Russian teams are no longer available in any competition when starting a new save.
    • As a result, these teams will not be present in any competition and players cannot be offered a Russian national team management contract.
  • Added a new intro video for the CONMEBOL Sudamericana competition.
Pro Clubs

• Kit selections have been changed to PSG if the Russian national team or any other Russian team kit was previously selected.
    • Players can select different kits.
  • Stadium selection has been changed to the default Pro Clubs stadium if the Otkritie Bank Arena was previously selected.
    • Players can select a different stadium.
  • Removed Russian themed stadium customization items.

[Copy-Paste of my post from @endo's FIFA 22 Graphics Mod thread :- Here]

FIFA 22 with some quality mods on PC

Never mind those frame rates, I capped 30 FPS in OBS. Runs very well on my budget PC.

Is this really FIFA 22 on PC? 👀 Yes, it is! ;)
Game feels and looks awesome with these mods :-
@endo's Graphics Mod which includes Turf, Lighting, LOD, Goal Nets Texture (Top Notch brotha! :) )
@Anth James' PC Sliders + my own custom sliders for adjusting some values as per my FUMA play-through (Yes, I play FUMA.. Better experience, but it's difficult).
@6ons1's GameCam (Next-Gen Camera) Mod.
@mck's Realism Mod (Career Mode stuffs like Transfers and more).
6otuk's Next Gen Goal Net Physics Mod (from SoccerGaming Forum).
TOJICT9IK's Serie A License Mod (from FIFA Modding World/Discord)
CKN-Dans' Anthem Jacket Mod (from FIFA Modding World/Discord)

Some tips to run FIFA 22 smoothly on Low Budget PCs (usable for High End PCs as well)

1. Set DirectX 11 instead of DirectX 12 through fifasetup.ini :-
Change DIRECTX_SELECT = 0 to DIRECTX_SELECT =

2. In your Graphics panel, use Low Latency Mode (Nvidia) or Radeon Anti-Lag (AMD) - On (Don't use Ultra [Nvidia] if your GPU doesn't have enough headroom) Remember, don't use this if you skip the 1st tip since DirectX12 has it's own Low Latency/Pre-Render Queue Frame allocation in it's core.

3. Set No Limit on FPS in FIFA Setup (settings) and Enable Adaptive V-Sync (Nvidia) or Enhanced Sync (AMD).

4. Always play the game in Fullscreen for the Adaptive or Enhanced V-Sync to work correctly.

That's it. Happy Gaming. :)

although i love pes since i switched to it..sometimes i get bored of it even with mods (no offense). Im that guy who get bored out of a game too quickly,i frequently play different games to change the mood and i wonder if FIFA 22 is worth buying on steam. Are all mods for it free?

although i love pes since i switched to it..sometimes i get bored of it even with mods (no offense). Im that guy who get bored out of a game too quickly,i frequently play different games to change the mood and i wonder if FIFA 22 is worth buying on steam. Are all mods for it free?
Take a look at the last 10+ posts or so in the console version of this thread for related discussion.

Imho yes, it's worth. Check its price in Origin, because sometimes is cheaper there than in Steam.
Most of FIFA 22 mods are free. You can find top-quality mods in this same thread.

1. Is it worth buying?
Ans :- No, since the state of the game is very horrible, especially on the last update. It was okay-ish when it's released for PC and it was very great when it's released for PS5 and Xbox Series X (according to many people). Now, it's way way worst. If you can get it for cheap, like 50-60% discount, then you can think about it.

2. Are all mods free?
Ans :- I know you saw my post above your post. All the mods that I listed there are free. Speaking of every mods, no some of the mods are paid. FIFA Modding community is full of drama, stealing, paid only etc... But there are some good free mods like I listed. Those are enough to give you a good experience (in my opinion). You can add a gameplay mod if you want with my mods list (which is available in this very forum).

..what's the correct order? if i put eep (n°1) , 2.1 doesn't work..if i put eep 2° and 2.1esims on 1°.. i've correct logo for juve etc but i see bergamo piemonte and not juventus and atalanta..

..what's the correct order? if i put eep (n°1) , 2.1 doesn't work..if i put eep 2° and 2.1esims on 1°.. i've correct logo for juve etc but i see bergamo piemonte and not juventus and atalanta..

I have EEP as 1 and eSim as 2. Make sure to use the squad file included with EEP.

Does anyone know what happened with Visual Enhancement and Visual Appearance mods by FMG group?
I used to be able to download them from FIFAPlanet.de but now the thread is locked

Back
Top Bottom