FIFA 14 OT, Next Gen, PC Love, Fanboys, Star Wars, Hand Sanitizers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: FIFA 14

Amen, Klashman.
Couldn´t agree more with your view.
Since the rise of Xbox, pure gaming ended along the way.It sure feels so.
I´ll go Sony this time. The xbox reveal made me laugh.And cry. Games!!! I want a console for games!! Fuck monopolizing my living room!Fuck you microshit!

Its about community for me. Who gives a fuck what the budget is or how much hype surrounds the game, if it's good and if it has a solid base, if its bug free and consistent, that is a job well done.

video games are already far too big, they should be as important as they are now. Technology in general is taking over peoples lives too much, people and kids worryingly are starting to become less and less natural and more wound tight by political correctness and fitting into expected social norms.

Back in the 90's and late 80's there where so many different titles of games all over the world, by so many different developers, many who just wanted to make good games for them to enjoy and made a good amount of money from it, something you did with your friend, you shared it with a community, it wasn't about making a million and buying a fancy car or some swanky house for your trophy wife, these people enjoyed games and the people within their culture.

That is gone, that is dead, just like real football, that culture isn't coming back, everything is heavily commercial and centralized now.

It didn't matter what games you liked, video games where a niche thing back then anyway, these days most games have bigger budgets than movies! companies just blast money at, tech, swanky shiny tech, graphics, flashy content and downloadable upgrades which cost money. Prince of Persia never had a engrossing movie based storyline like you see with modern games, it was just a fun game with good gameplay. Most games are extremely easy with dummy friendly controls in which the storymode can be completed with ease (remember 'continue?' anyone?) and with online being mind-numbing repetitive, but competitive!

This isn't me disappointed at all, because its just a game, this is a observation i have seen over the last 7-8 years especially since the 360 was released. Its to be expected when games are aimed at absolutely everyone, you use employees to drum up hype and shill sophisticatedly on forums to deter people away from gameplay flaws, even when after a month most people who brought a title where now busy buying another new shiny hyped up title. The company don't care, they have their cash anyway!

I think this is something worth talking about further, its the same with anything commercial and mass market, always the same issues of it being worth too much money with profit for greedy people at the top being more important than genuine quality.

I'm not saying there's not some truth in what you say but overall Klash, you seem to be living in a different reality than me.

"It's about community"? What the fuck does that even mean? And hell, there were no video gaming "communities" back in the early days of gaming; it was just you and your close circle of friends and family. The only clue you might get of the wider gaming industry/culture would be from gaming mags. Places like evoweb - if that's even what you're meaning by community; I'm not sure - didn't exist because the internet didn't exist (or at least the www didn't).

You've created some type of revisionist history and seem only inclined to see the worst of today's gaming industry. You think Nintendo and Atari weren't out to make profit with Mario Bros and Centipede? You honestly think that none of the guys making games today aren't making them because they love gaming? If that's what you think then you're not nearly as tuned-in with the industry as you think you are.

You're seeing the worst in today's gaming culture and the best of yesterday's. Yes the gaming industry is now prone to many of the ills that come with big business, but from a gamer's perspective the overall experience has progressed, quite massively.

Sorry but this doom-and-gloom state of the gaming industry that you're painting seems a rather narrow-minded, cynical, and revisionist version of an industry that while is far from perfect is nonetheless offering up some truly fantastic gaming experiences that are incomparable to the early years of gaming.

In regards to FIFA, since this is meant to be about FIFA afterall, I can't think of anything from the early days of FIFA (or football games in general) that I'd prefer over what's been offered today, and I can't wait for what's coming next gen.

Last edited:

It's confirmed Fifa14 Ignite is not coming to PC/PS3/360 so can we put an end to all the OT crap please?

Nope. its not OT. We are discussing about fifa and why it possibly did not appear on the pc.

i know you are primarily a console fan so you wont care much about this discussion

Nope. its not OT. We are discussing about fifa and why it possibly did not appear on the pc.

i know you are primarily a console fan so you wont care much about this discussion

Yep - last time I checked, this thread was called 'Fifa 14'. Not 'Fifa 14 PS4/Xbox One'.

:FAIL:

That decision from EA still annoys me.What I'm going to play if PES failed to deliver.What if I like to try both games? I don't know how they mention that nextgen consoles are way ahead of high-end PCs while they will use frostbite 3 on PC.Does that mean ingnite will be far superior than frostbite 3?! They are contradicting themselves.It could have been better if they said that the reason was pure economic.I understand that in the beginning of this gen they didn't use the new engine on PC but now they got Orgin ,they have good online modes so piracy here can't be the reason!

It's all just silly though all of the pc owners are talking as if EA sit around and go 'just for a laugh, let's just not put the next gen Fifa on the PC, that would really piss them off, because we hate PC gamers haha'

People are just pointing out that it is purely a business decision that they have weighed up financially, because they are a business and it isn't viable for them to do so at the moment for whatever reasons.

It's all just silly though all of the pc owners are talking as if EA sit around and go 'just for a laugh, let's just not put the next gen Fifa on the PC, that would really piss them off, because we hate PC gamers haha'

People are just pointing out that it is purely a business decision that they have weighed up financially, because they are a business and it isn't viable for them to do so at the moment for whatever reasons.

Which is a position I've maintained all along. I don't agree with it and wish they would see the benefits of releasing a top quality PC version - something that would help promote their underwhelming and unpopular Origin service - but I understand EA's reasons.

I'm not saying there's not some truth in what you say but overall Klash, you seem to be living in a different reality than me.

"It's about community"? What the fuck does that even mean? And hell, there were no video gaming "communities" back in the early days of gaming; it was just you and your close circle of friends and family. The only clue you might get of the wider gaming industry/culture would be from gaming mags. Places like evoweb - if that's even what you're meaning by community; I'm not sure - didn't exist because the internet didn't exist (or at least the www didn't).

You've created some type of revisionist history and seem only inclined to see the worst of today's gaming industry. You think Nintendo and Atari weren't out to make profit with Mario Bros and Centipede? You honestly think that none of the guys making games today aren't making them because they love gaming? If that's what you think then you're not nearly as tuned-in with the industry as you think you are.

You're seeing the worst in today's gaming culture and the best of yesterday's. Yes the gaming industry is now prone to many of the ills that come with big business, but from a gamer's perspective the overall experience has progressed, quite massively.

Sorry but this doom-and-gloom state of the gaming industry that you're painting seems a rather narrow-minded, cynical, and revisionist version of an industry that while is far from perfect is nonetheless offering up some truly fantastic gaming experiences that are incomparable to the early years of gaming.

In regards to FIFA, since this is meant to be about FIFA afterall, I can't think of anything from the early days of FIFA (or football games in general) that I'd prefer over what's been offered today, and I can't wait for what's coming next gen.

Oooh yes, Max, same as always, i knew once you replied to my post what you would say. :)

You have that essence of a corporate 'apologist', i like how elegantly you speak, it does sound very similar to the way game producers, directors and journalists speak about games also.

Then again, it' their job, they are getting paid, political correctness within their marketing is standard.

My point is the same thing i have been saying for a while now.

No matter how good any game can be, It WILL not change your life. The game could be perfect, amazing script like a movie and gameplay like Sonic 3 on steroids, flawless, bugless and groundbreaking graphics. But at the end of the day, your sitting or standing in a room, watching a screen. Not interacting wit others face to face without technological assistance, not observing or learning or thinking about things. No mind self expansion! just interacting with a screen.

Come on, we where put on this earth for much more than just games, this is my point :)
That is exactly what i mean by saying 'Games are far to big for their use'. Job such as video game personality on youtube, games tester, professional gamer? We where put on this earth for more than sitting in vegetated states watching and interacting with screens.

This is why i spoke so much about the affect of video games on kids, their development as a child, their methods of interaction are being focused too much, far too much on technology, it's not good, it is unnatural, we are already getting a culture where kids don't even talk to their siblings or parents, instead just 'text' them. I heard a story where a mother when apeshit at her daughter for texting her while she was in the house. I agree!

This leads me to my previous points, games in the 80's and 90's, i never said they where perfect, but in terms of balance fitted better into a human beings life than we see now where games pretty much control peoples lives!

The definition of fun will never be black and white. You can see this here with many people still playing PES 6 over any new football game, they still think it's better, hell, no new game has come close to the fun I've had on Sonic 2, or even Star Wars Battlefront from 2005. Further explanation: Sonic like i mentioned before, you see it, in it's 32 bit glory, it's a game, it's always going to be a game and nothing but a game, you can't and it was never ever designed to be taken seriously, modern games, many of them with super graphics and super engines, look online, most of it has nothing to do with fun, they are just determined to beat the other guy and be the best, they have fallen for the tricks, you see people being racist and highly insulting and boasting about their level of skill, putting hours and hours into games?

I like to see humanity move forward with technology if it benefits our wisdom, which is isn't enough really, its too much about clever ideas tricking people into parting with cash than a solid, well rounded title which don't need hype from shills. My observation is that with these new consoles and the culture of gaming the way it is will serve absolutely nothing towards a humans development and will instead further distract us from our own lifes adventure to discover what we can do, what is our potential, instead we are seeing more and more people having their entire lives wrapped around games. The hype, the whole jargon surrounds 'IMMERSIVE SIMULATION'. People actually think that winning on a simulation make them 'better' than someone else? It means nothing!

Jobs such as game tester, let's play commentator, professional games player? Great for part time or as a hobby, it's fantastic, but full time? Are you sure there aren't many different things out there which you can use your energy on instead?

All because CEO's want to make that profit. This world sadly is a family of corporations and when corporations take over, they don't care a shit about your life, it's about them!

It wouldn't surprise me if in 20 years time after another two consoles are released, my best time playing for example FIFA was as a child, playing FIFA 96 or World Cup 98, back when there where cartoons running about the pitch, it was just plain fun and innocent, ad was never designed to rule you life like we see today. Then again this is a good thing! Its JUST a game. Now is the time i feel for people to be aware of their potential and the natural processes they can enjoy in life, and make sure these games are taking up too much energy. Now more than ever in these hard times.

Last edited:

That's exactly what people spouted when they last pulled this BS when the PS3/Xbox 360 came out. Why is it that every other company out there continued not only making games for the PC, but providing the machine with a version that made some use of its capabilities? Do EA have unique 'financials' or something? It's an excuse where there are no excuses.

Cry me a river. If you're a gamer with only a PC then you've taken a gamble by being in the minority. Regarding FIFA 14, you've lost that gamble. That's on you, no one else.

Did you choose your taste in games? Nope, didn't think so. Neither did I. I happen to like a broad range of games, everything from flight sims to racing sims, from war games to shooters, from Fifa games to Cricket games. If I was to get a PS4, chances are I'd only play one game on it: Fifa. Does it make sense to you for me to lay out what is probably going to be around £400 on a PS4 for just one game?

I didn't 'choose' to be a PC gamer - just happens it has the widest range of games available. The fact that they're around half the price of console games doesn't hurt either, man do you guys get ripped off...

As to the idea that 'consoles are the superior option for most people', I'll ask you this: does everyone have a console in their house? Nope. Does everyone have at least one PC? Pretty much. If those people threw their £400 at upgrading that PC, they'd end up with a machine that is many times more powerful than the so-called 'NG' consoles. Having a more powerful machine is a superior option for anyone.

And no, you don't have to know how to do it yourself. Take it down to any local independent PC shop, and they'll do all the upgrades for you for a small labour fee - with the added bonus that these guys can often get you parts at trade prices.

Which is a position I've maintained all along. I don't agree with it and wish they would see the benefits of releasing a top quality PC version - something that would help promote their underwhelming and unpopular Origin service - but I understand EA's reasons.

Origin - now, there's a good talking point. Why go to the trouble of releasing a brand new client for the PC when you pretty much knew you were only going to give the PC the proper version of Fifa for a couple of years, EA? Because you know damn straight that the vast majority of us are now going to defect to PES, don't you? Incidentally, Origin is the worst piece of shit client I've ever come across - worse than Games for Windows Live, and that's saying something.

Last edited:

That's exactly what people spouted when they last pulled this BS when the PS3/Xbox 360 came out. Why is it that every other company out there continued not only making games for the PC, but providing the machine with a version that made some use of its capabilities? Do EA have unique 'financials' or something? It's an excuse where there are no excuses.

Did you choose your taste in games? Nope, didn't think so. Neither did I. I happen to like a broad range of games, everything from flight sims to racing sims, from war games to shooters, from Fifa games to Cricket games. If I was to get a PS4, chances are I'd only play one game on it: Fifa. Does it make sense to you for me to lay out what is probably going to be around £400 on a PS4 for just one game?
I
I didn't 'choose' to be a PC gamer - just happens it has the widest range of games available. The fact that they're around half the price of console games doesn't hurt either, man do you guys get ripped off...

As to the idea that 'consoles are the superior option for most people', I'll ask you this: does everyone have a console in their house? Nope. Does everyone have at least one PC? Pretty much. If those people threw their £400 at upgrading that PC, they'd end up with a machine that is many times more powerful than the so-called 'NG' consoles. Having a more powerful machine is a superior option for anyone.

And no, you don't have to know how to do it yourself. Take it down to any local independent PC shop, and they'll do all the upgrades for you for a small labour fee - with the added bonus that these guys can often get you parts at trade prices.

Origin - now, there's a good talking point. Why go to the trouble of releasing a brand new client for the PC when you pretty much knew you were only going to give the PC the proper version of Fifa for a couple of years, EA? Because you know damn straight that the vast majority of us are now going to defect to PES, don't you? Incidentally, Origin is the worst piece of shit client I've ever come across - worse than Games for Windows Live, and that's saying something.

So you do think they are doing it just to piss pc gamers off? It's the only other conclusion to make? I just don't get your reasoning? If it could make them lots of money they would do it, they have weighed up the pros and cons and decided not to do it it's that simple, there is no vendetta against pc gamers etc

Oooh yes, Max, same as always, i knew once you replied to my post what you would say. :)

You have that essence of a corporate 'apologist', i like how elegantly you speak, it does sound very similar to the way game producers, directors and journalists speak about games also.

Then again, it' their job, they are getting paid, political correctness within their marketing is standard.

My point is the same thing i have been saying for a while now.

No matter how good any game can be, It WILL not change your life. The game could be perfect, amazing script like a movie and gameplay like Sonic 3 on steroids, flawless, bugless and groundbreaking graphics. But at the end of the day, your sitting or standing in a room, watching a screen. Not interacting wit others face to face without technological assistance, not observing or learning or thinking about things. No mind self expansion! just interacting with a screen.

Come on, we where put on this earth for much more than just games, this is my point :)
That is exactly what i mean by saying 'Games are far to big for their use'. Job such as video game personality on youtube, games tester, professional gamer? We where put on this earth for more than sitting in vegetated states watching and interacting with screens.

Klash, don't make this personal. There is absolutely no justification for making personal attacks. I call your description of the gaming industry flawed, and you respond with calling me a corporate apologist? No need for that, at all.

You say you're point all along was that video games won't change your life. Re-read your post. That's not at all what you were saying.

If you want to debate the wider impact of gaming on society, on humanity, that's an entirely different subject, and probably one that's not best suited for a forum discussing FIFA.

It's not about taste in games, it's about choices as a consumer. You know the pros and cons of buying a PC vs a console for gaming. When you choose one or the other, you make sacrifices. That's just the way it is. Rather than getting into a blame game and bashing others, take accountability for your choices.

I have a 360 and a shit laptop. It sucks that there's games that I'm missing out on that I'd like to play, but that's my reality, it was my choice how I spent my money, and I just have to live with it. Getting angry at the game companies that choose not to offer a console version or offer an inferior version is just silly and a waste of time.

And if PCs were the superior gaming option, then the console market wouldn't be the bigger market (for AAA titles at least). It's simple economics really.

If it were only down to hardware, then obviously PCs would be the superior option. But there's more to the gaming experience than hardware, and it's in these areas that make consoles the preferred option.

Superior hardware does not necessarily equate to a superior gaming experience. There's more to it than that.

Klash, don't make this personal. There is absolutely no justification for making personal attacks. I call your description of the gaming industry flawed, and you respond with calling me a corporate apologist? No need for that, at all.

You say you're point all along was that video games won't change your life. Re-read your post. That's not at all what you were saying.

If you want to debate the wider impact of gaming on society, on humanity, that's an entirely different subject, and probably one that's not best suited for a forum discussing FIFA.

:LOL: ah come on man, let's not get too highly strung up, this is discussion, i was just saying how you came across.

Don't worry, its not a bad thing, not as if it makes you a bad person lol.

I always go deep and very much try to encapsulate the entire perspective, no point wasting time looking into all the specific small, safe arguments. We always need to pay attention to the source of the matter we have here.

the people who fund and run this industry are the most important people and their intentions mater the most.

:LOL: ah come on man, let's not get too highly strung up, this is discussion, i was just saying how you came across.

Don't worry, its not a bad thing, not as if it makes you a bad person lol.

I always go deep and very much try to encapsulate the entire perspective, no point wasting time looking into all the specific small, safe arguments. We always need to pay attention to the source of the matter we have here.

the people who fund and run this industry are the most important people and their intentions mater the most.

Fine Klash. Whatever. I won't get strung up if you don't go calling me a corporate apologist when I poke holes in your rambles.

well, at least we´ll be free from PC gamers in Fifa 14 next-generation thread... maybe the mods could create a separate thread for them :COOL:

It's great to strive to be profound, but there's not much point proclaiming with pride in your voice that you're swimming in the deep end of the pool if you're just going to tread water all the time.

Yes, big budgets have affected how games are made. They're so much more expensive to produce, and involve so many people compared to ten years ago that it's far harder for a single creative vision to sculpt every aspect of the game. It still happens, but when you're having to oversee 200 people as opposed to 20, inevitably something will slip from the core ideals of the game.

Film's big advantage in not completely saturating with Fast and Furious 26 or Transformers 7 or a reboot of Superhero Film 513, is that you can get astonishing results just with a great script and interesting direction. You don't even need to blow your budget on the acting darlings of the time - there are so many examples of films like City Of God or Beasts Of The Southern Wild (for which a 6 year old gave a near Oscar winning performance) where the director has managed to coax phenomenal performances out of local people. Of course there is the option to spend big on a couple of good actors too, without the overall cost of the film becoming impossible to recoup. You don't need a big budget for a big budget feel. So, as somebody that hates how empty most of these brainless blockbusters feel, I don't feel undernourished as a film fan - there's something for me to watch every day, all year, without ever feeling like I'm scraping the bottom of any barrel.

By contrast, indie games usually feel drastically different to full price games. They're generally more likely to hint towards a future where games can be seen as having some level of artfulness, but they're so far removed from things like LA Noire / The Last Of Us that, more often than not, they won't have a lasting impact on more high budget titles. They'll continue to be two isolated streams of content with very limited interaction, purely because all a film director needs to create something phenomenal is a vision, a camera and a rough script. The people in that film will be photorealistic people, not boxes or stick men or pixels or whatever. The sound will be realistic, the facial expressions will be convincing and the story will be affecting. It'd cost millions to achieve that as a game creator, by which point you need to start 'selling out' to claw that money back. Until that cost comes down, game design will be driven by the need to recoup their costs more than any artistic vision.

It's great to strive to be profound, but there's not much point proclaiming with pride in your voice that you're swimming in the deep end of the pool if you're just going to tread water all the time.

Yes, big budgets have affected how games are made. They're so much more expensive to produce, and involve so many people compared to ten years ago that it's far harder for a single creative vision to sculpt every aspect of the game. It still happens, but when you're having to oversee 200 people as opposed to 20, inevitably something will slip from the core ideals of the game.

Film's big advantage in not completely saturating with Fast and Furious 26 or Transformers 7 or a reboot of Superhero Film 513, is that you can get astonishing results just with a great script and interesting direction. You don't even need to blow your budget on the acting darlings of the time - there are so many examples of films like City Of God or Beasts Of The Southern Wild (for which a 6 year old gave a near Oscar winning performance) where the director has managed to coax phenomenal performances out of local people. Of course there is the option to spend big on a couple of good actors too, without the overall cost of the film becoming impossible to recoup. You don't need a big budget for a big budget feel. So, as somebody that hates how empty most of these brainless blockbusters feel, I don't feel undernourished as a film fan - there's something for me to watch every day, all year, without ever feeling like I'm scraping the bottom of any barrel.

By contrast, indie games usually feel drastically different to full price games. They're generally more likely to hint towards a future where games can be seen as having some level of artfulness, but they're so far removed from things like LA Noire / The Last Of Us that, more often than not, they won't have a lasting impact on more high budget titles. They'll continue to be two isolated streams of content with very limited interaction, purely because all a film director needs to create something phenomenal is a vision, a camera and a rough script. The people in that film will be photorealistic people, not boxes or stick men or pixels or whatever. The sound will be realistic, the facial expressions will be convincing and the story will be affecting. It'd cost millions to achieve that as a game creator, by which point you need to start 'selling out' to claw that money back. Until that cost comes down, game design will be driven by the need to recoup their costs more than any artistic vision.

Interesting post, could you round off this post by drawing the metaphor between a successful film having a good 'script' and a successful game having a good 'gameplay script'?

I agree, taking back my point about the Company CEO being the most important person since he is the owner (or president, whatever you call the head) His intention counts more than any other factor, if visionaries are replying on him for funding, if he is not making a profit out of the vision, if he doesn't see a profit wielding game, he's not going to fund it.

Do you think it's a shame if a visionary has a concept and is willing like in Dragons den to allow company directors/shareholders to take control, in a sense, sell out from his pure vision to make sure it's has the funding to be released?

Oh, if we're going to go down the 'men vs boys' route, we all know who buys a machine that's just for playing games...

Hey, you opened that particular subject, not me.

Last edited:

This is a Fifa 14 thread - doesn't specify which version it is. So:

As to the whole thing about EA pissing PC gamers off, they fobbed us off with a crappy inferior version for years (while other companies releasing PC games gave the same version as the Xbox 360/PS3) and then when we finally did get the same game, we had it for two years before they pulled the same BS again. That sure feels like they're trying to piss us off. Other companies have games actually leading on the PC, 'NG' consoles or not. Maybe EA's programmers just aren't talented enough to make a game that can push a PC, as well as run on a console.

They sure as hell left tons of bugs in Fifa 13, and that NO ONE can argue with.

Besides all that don't all games including console games, including the so-called 'NG' consoles' games, start life on....a PC?

Last edited:

Oh, if we're going to go down the 'men vs boys' route, we all know who buys a machine that's just for playing games...

You're not spending £300-400 on parts to make Facebook look better. You're not spending your time talking about how consoles will be out of date compared to PCs (which have never ever defined when consoles are in or out of date) to help put your kids through school.

Buying an expensive computer, spending that much every few years on upkeep, and then trying to start arguments about how you've made the better life choice in an utterly immaterial area of life does not strike me as the behaviour of a male role model.

I remember a time when this thread was about FIFA 14, but its memories fade into emptiness....

Guys, srsly, back on topic please or I'll have to reset this thread to 0. Cheers.

This is the reality of the situation for PC users:

XgnFkHS.jpg

There is nothing that can be done to change that for FIFA 14, that's confirmed already. The most that can be done is for the PC community to speak up collectively and constructively towards the people that matter (gaming media/EA themselves).

Bickering amongst ourselves achieves nothing - obviously some people are going to prefer different platforms for different reasons. Some of those reasons are going to be less thoroughly thought out than others but that doesn't really matter because it's only to do with an entertainment system.

Consoles do hold back games from progressing as quickly as they potentially could, because the hardware is constant for many years whilst there are improvements in computer architecture all the time.

This happens in many industries though - the established way of doing things is preferred over the best technologically for financial reasons (i.e. maglev trains).

EA are a business, they don't make FIFA out of the kindness of their hearts, if the profit margins for releasing the proper version of FIFA for PC were large enough, they would surely have done so. Maybe (pure speculation) there is a hint of a long-term plan to coerce their audience into getting one of the consoles but it's obviously not going to be to just annoy people.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is a Fifa 14 thread - doesn't specify which version it is. So:

As to the whole thing about EA pissing PC gamers off, they fobbed us off with a crappy inferior version for years (while other companies releasing PC games gave the same version as the Xbox 360/PS3) and then when we finally did get the same game, we had it for two years before they pulled the same BS again. That sure feels like they're trying to piss us off. Other companies have games actually leading on the PC, 'NG' consoles or not. Maybe EA's programmers just aren't talented enough to make a game that can push a PC, as well as run on a console.

They sure as hell left tons of bugs in Fifa 13, and that NO ONE can argue with.

Besides all that don't all games including console games, including the so-called 'NG' consoles' games, start life on....a PC?

If it's so buggy and shit, then why would you want to play it on the PC anyway?

I still can't believe that a major company would make business decisions based on pissing off a group of people that play on the PC......I think they have better things to do.....

I'm not sure why we're still going on about this.

It's money related. They think all their profit from Fifa comes from consoles. That's all. Nothing's going to change it now.

Off topic.. Lami, the one in your avatar reminds me of this

2228474288_tumblr_lcyuywnYml1qdr9hr_xlarge.png

I hope to see new FIFA's ignite trailer soon.. player likeness on the current one can not even compare to current gen PES 2013 :RANT:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom