FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Discussion

SKILLZ 98

Fifa Bang out !
12 January 2013
Manchester United
Hey guys i wanted to make this thread about ultimate team since i couldnt find another ultimate team thread. If there is already a ultimate team thread then delete this one and give me the link to it. I made a BPL Gold squad and my best player is Kagawa. I want to know about your team in this thread !

Hey guys i wanted to make this thread about ultimate team since i couldnt find another ultimate team thread. If there is already a ultimate team thread then delete this one and give me the link to it. I made a BPL Gold squad and my best player is Kagawa. I want to know about your team in this thread !

My team is Liga Portuguesa 433, a lovely team for pass and move football and my favourite part: Pace whore players can't stand when they lose 6-1 to my "shitty, lucky fucking play style" - excuse the language just quotes from some *ahem* lovely messages I receive - my best player overall wise is Joao Moutinho but my favourite players to use are:

James Rodriguez - Excellent dribbling and passing, neat with both feet and scores some screamers for me.. I want the In Form, but will need In Form Gaitan to cover the LW and then someone new to cover RW!

Labyad - Similar to Rodriguez cost me only 350 coins ad only 76 overall but OMG he's awesome.

My full team is:

(GK) Artur Moraes
(RB) Danilo
(CB) Mangala
(CB) Garay
(LB) Melgarejo (spelling)
(CM) Joao Moutinho
(CM) Gonzales
(CM) Aimar
(RW) Gaitan
(ST) Lima
(LW) Rodriguez

My issue is probably, I waste SO MANY COINS ON PACKS it's unreal ;)

I think that you should spend coins on packs if your rich. IMO auctions are a better way to buy players.
I have made a BPL gold team. I play a 433 and in my squad i have:
GK Brad frediel 81
RB Glen Johnson 79
CB Brede Hangeland 80
CB John Heitenga 79
LB Benoit Assou (spurs LB) 78
CAM Marin 78
CM Nuri Sahin 82 or 83
CAM Kagawa 83
RW Ben Arfa 81
LW Alex Ox Chamberlain 76
ST Javier Hernandes 82

Thats an awesome Portugese (sorry for spelling) team you made ! I dont even know if there are any other good gold players you have missed !

i have decided to make a Seria A team since i won the title in division 1 with my bpl team. The Squad:
GK Handanovic 82
RB Abate 82
CB Phillipe Mexes 81
CB Hugo (Cant spell is last name he is a Napoli CB) 81
LB Perreira 81
CM Daniel De Rossi 86
CAM Wesley Sneijder 87
CAM Antonio Cassano 85
ST Diego Milito 84

260k saved, and not a clue who to get..

Built up two teams:

352 La Liga:
(GK) Victor Valdez
(CB) Mascherano
(CB) Piqué
(CB) Pepe
(DM) Busquets
(DM) Song
(RM) Sanchez
(LM) Pedro
(AM) Modric
(ST) Higuian
(ST) Falcao

And

352 Bundesliga
(GK) Wiese
(CB) Subotic
(CB) Hummels
(CB) Badstuber
(DM) Van Der Vaart
(DM) Javi Martinez
(RM) Farfan
(LM) Affelay
(AM) Gotze
(ST) Reus
(ST) Gomez

Reus and Falcao are just something else.

DAMN ! i cant seem to be winning any of my matches with my SERIA A team. 3 draws in 3 matches so far. Milito is crap at almost everything except finishing for me. So i decided to replace him for jovetic. This guy is an absolute MONSTER !!!!!!!! He destroys defendrs with his skills and he is addicted to goals ! he always scores. 3-3 was my last result. Jovetic with 2 goals. I just play FUT Seasons as i allways have bad luck in tournoments.

I have sold my SERIA A team and decided to make a LIGA BBVA team.I play a 3412 formation. This is my squad:
GK Diego Alves 82
CB Diaz 80
CB Ricardo Carvalho 80
CB Adil Rami 84
RM Joaquin
CDM Sergio Busquets 83
CAM Turan 84
LM Guardado 80
CF Kaka
ST Llorente 83
ST Negredo 82
Today i played a match with this team and got beaten 5-1 by a team with Falcao, Benzema, Xabi Alonso and FUCKING INEISTA !!!!!!!!!!!! I think my neighbors black cat gave me bad luck or somethin.

Last edited:
I bought some new players for my LIGA BBV team. Im done with this team now.
GK Diego Alves
CB Masherano (sorry for wrong spelling)
CB Pepe
CB Adil Rami
RM JESUS ! CHRIST ! (i mean Jesus Navas)
CM Arda Turan
CM Sergio Busquets
LM Pedro
CF Kaka
ST Higuain
RF Alexis Sanchez

Im relagated to div 2.

Total Cost: 90k ish

(GK) De Gea
(CB) Vertonghen
(CB) Vermaelan
(CB) Koscielny
(DM) Tiote
(DM) Ramires
(RM) Valencia
(LM) Juan Mata (poor chem, but it's him or Young.. And I hate that man.)
(AM) Nasri
(ST) Podolski
(ST) Remy

And

Total Cost: Around 7,000

(GK) Dikan
(RB) Anyukov
(CB) Bochetti
(CB) Pareja
(LB) Ansaldi
(DM) Denisov
(DM) M'Vila
(AM) Danny
(CF) Honda
(AM) Carlos Eduardo
(ST) Emenike

While selling my other two teams, the servers crashed and I made a disgusting loss. Safe to say I was pissed off! So I recovered what I could in this two teams!

The prem team has been bolstered by 20-30k from division 1 wins!

Wow you must be having fun taylor 94! why is Mvila in your Russian team? Did he leave Stade Rennes? Ive starting making a Liga do Brazil team.

Wow you must be having fun taylor 94! why is Mvila in your Russian team? Did he leave Stade Rennes? Ive starting making a Liga do Brazil team.

He moved to Rubin Kazan..

I'm experimenting with Hybrid squads now and have two:

Serie Argentina: 4-3-2-1

De Sanctis

Abate
Gamberini
Campagnaro
Coentrao

Marchisio
Tino Costa
Banega

Palacio
Lavezzi
Pato

And

Serie colimbiA: 4-2-3-1

Abbiati

Jonathan
Ogbonna
Perea
Armero

Guarin
Inler
Quintero
Ibarbo
Quintero

Muriel

It's EPL not BPL, only the dumb American media call it BPL.

If the American media is dumb for calling it the BPL, then what does that make the Premier League itself considering its official website (www.premierleague.com) calls itself "the official website of the Barclays Premier League?"

EPL might be the more popular way to refer to the Premier League but technically it's incorrect. In fact, wouldn't it make more sense to begin with to call it the BPL, as in the British Premier League, considering you have teams from Wales participating?

The American media might be dumb but you can hardly blame them for this one considering the confusion.

It's EPL for me. I'm sure most people don't care whether it's EPL, BPL, BEPL or what not, just one of those silly things that annoy me :)

Last edited:
Yeah, it'd probably be so much easier if everyone just referred to it as the PL, but in written form at least it doesn't have the same ring to it as EPL or BPL.

I finshed my Brazil/Liga do Brazil team.
Here it is:

GK Jefferson 81
RWB Danilo 78
CB Dede 80
CB Rever 79
CB Lucio
LWB Fabio
CM Lucas 82
CM Ronaldiniho
LF Wellington Nem 77
RF Vagner Love
ST Pato

I play a 5 2 2 1 formation. Im enjoying this team so far.

Back
Top Bottom