FIFA 13 Ultimate Team Discussion

So guys, here's a funny story on how I've been turned off from UT until FIFA 14 most likely:

I have 30K coins which I worked so hard to get, and I bought Fabregas for 20K and sold him for 22K. Okay, great piece of business. I then proceeded to buy a Gold Pack ( one of those Chinese New Year ones ) and got fucking nothing! Now I'm left with only 5K coins and no team...

Well that's UT in a nutshell and it won't change for FIFA 14. Unless you've got a massive amount of coins or real money to burn, buying packs is a dumb strategy for team building. Would've thought everyone knew that by now.

I only started playing UT in FIFA 13 so that's probably why, never had much interest in it in the older versions. I'll see if I can get a solution to this and build a cheap team so I can play and work my way back up in terms of coins. My ultimate goal is to make the All-La Liga FIFpro World XI but I doubt that's ever gonna happen lol!

The only solution if you want to be competitive at the highest level is to play the market. Personally I have no interest in investing the time for that, and I don't enjoy FIFA online multiplayer anyway, so I just build inexpensive bronze and silver teams and play single player, but there are loads of websites you can use that'll help if you wish to build a top team through the market.

Just curious, but does anyone else fans of your team hold up green and blue checkered scarf's?

I know the threads long dead, but just throwing this in here in case someone comes across it while googling.

There's a glitch in trading, me and my friend noticed it the other day when we traded a player.
Edit: realised I didn't mention, I had someone offer me a trade and its also came up blank, a thats how I figured it was a glitch.
When you offer one item trades it comes up blank on the receiving players screen, and so you can not see what the other has offered. Now, there are people who will message you and offer you a "fair trade" I.e Benzema for Falcao, and yoy think okay I will do it. If you get a message like this, ignore its most likely a scammer.
So if you do get an offer, always be the one sending the bid as opposed to the one receiving, and send more than one item so the other can see the player you've sent.
Happy and fair trading.

If you post in other forums and this hasnt been noticed on them could you please pass it on, cheers.

Back
Top Bottom