FIFA 12 Videos & Pictures

right but if I wanna make a youtube compliation or post my goals on youtube from my videos I have to show the whole replay gallery centre screen? canr just the goal fullscreen right?

example:

Well, upload the video and then grab the flv from the EA website for editing, obviously fraps would let you grab a video in higher resolution but not really an option...

...alternatively capture the whole match as you play and then you can upload as much as you like where you like ;)

Well, upload the video and then grab the flv from the EA website for editing, obviously fraps would let you grab a video in higher resolution but not really an option...

...alternatively capture the whole match as you play and then you can upload as much as you like where you like ;)

ah i never knew you could download the flv from the ea webiste thats cool.

maybe ea aint as big dicks as I 1st thought lol..

If you have download managers like IDM(Internet Download Manager) you can download videos from almost any site. The other options are as Placebo mentioned above, plugins and addons.

If you don't want anything installed, just copy the link of the video and paste it to a site like keepvid.com for example and it'll convert the link into a downloadable video.

ok thanks i never knew that. Never tried anything like that before.

BUt yeh the resolution is very low...wehn you full screen the vid in ea website its very blurry.

2 belters!

I think you have just convinced me to rebuy Fifa 12 lol, Those graphics/lighting are just incredible.

Hehe cheers dude :)

That's pretty much the camera I play on too, which makes it a bit tougher to play but you get used to it. In certain stadiums the camera gets in 'lower' and closer than normal so it looks just like in the video when playing.

Is that Broadcast zoomed in?

Yeah, I love the camera in the replays like the one I just posted so I tried to get it as close as possible which is pretty much the same, depending on the stadium being used. It's on broadcast cam, zero height, maximum zoom. Each stadium seems to have its own variations so this camera setting will look like this video in some stadiums, in others the lowest height or max zoom you can get will vary, which is kinda cool because real TV broadcast angles are different too depending on where each stadium puts their tv gantry.

By the way I'm loving the variations in shooting, you can put topspin on shots, if you knock the ball on before shooting you'll get more power, and shots, volleys and headers using LT as a modifier yield some interesting results. And I've been increasingly aware of how much body position affects shots, something that now has a massive effect. These shooting mechanics definitely no longer belong to just PES.

Last edited:
The xbox version keeps going when you rewind it. I'm not sure how long for but you can view a sizeable chunk of the game before the goal, then I recorded it on my iphone and uploaded it to youtube direct from my phone.

The xbox version keeps going when you rewind it. I'm not sure how long for but you can view a sizeable chunk of the game before the goal, then I recorded it on my iphone and uploaded it to youtube direct from my phone.

right so u recorded the replay from the in game replay system.

Not from the replay gallery?

Im sure uploads to replay gallery are liek what 5-10secs?

No I never use the replay gallery, it's a poorly encoded .flv movie file. I just play back the replay and record on my phone at the time, it's better and takes far less time than waiting for the clip to encode itself.

Just a bit of info, the easportsworld website doesn't let you download to your computer (as FLV) but if you sign into the easports.com website then it has a link to download your videos to the computer.

God knows why they removed it from the easportsworld website?

Here are two videos i just uploaded to EA website. Firstly, i have to say theres nothing special with these 2 videos, no goals. They are just simple dribbles that i liked so i decided to share with you.

I got the game yesterday, and as you can see, there's 1 year gap without playing Fifa. I skiped fifa 11 after being very disapointed with fifa 10. I did not have anything really special to show, but they are something. I never posted videos here before. Better videos will come...

Milan 0 - 0 Inter | EA SPORTS
Well timed dribble.

Milan 0 - 0 Inter | EA SPORTS
Nothing special, but at leats it's one of those very simple dribbling that wasnt possible in fifa 10, the last fifa i owne before fifa 12.

PS: BTW, I 've playing all games in PROFESSIONAL dificulty, so i don't know why the hell it says amatuer ther lol.

PS: BTW, I 've playing all games in PROFESSIONAL dificulty, so i don't know why the hell it says amatuer ther lol.

It always says that even if you play on Legendary.

EA Videos don't embed onto here (well not in a way that works) so you may as well just post the url unless you want to upload to youtube which then does embed in here (and is a good way to preserve your replays beyond the 5 limit on the EA site) :)

No I never use the replay gallery, it's a poorly encoded .flv movie file. I just play back the replay and record on my phone at the time, it's better and takes far less time than waiting for the clip to encode itself.

oh i see what type of phone and megapixels? I only got 2.3mb this is poor quality?

Well I can use fraps anwyaay as im on PC.

oh i see what type of phone and megapixels? I only got 2.3mb this is poor quality?

Well I can use fraps anwyaay as im on PC.

I record mine on an iphone4 but have no idea how many megapixels. Not sure why but my phone records night matches in a strange way, it makes the colours look odd and overexposed them. It didn't do that with PES, which is bizarre.

If you said you have streaming/recording for your PC then just use that, sounds much better than using a phone!

I record mine on an iphone4 but have no idea how many megapixels. Not sure why but my phone records night matches in a strange way, it makes the colours look odd and overexposed them. It didn't do that with PES, which is bizarre.

If you said you have streaming/recording for your PC then just use that, sounds much better than using a phone!

it is. im just silly/lazy.

I have to load fraps everytime I play and then as I playon my bed if I score a screamer I would have to get up to other side of my room then press f12 or whatever to record then once done go back to my bed to play on big tv. lol.

I usually never load fraps when I play.

I will need to make a point that every time I load fifa I load fraps at same time. So I dont regret lost oppotunities.

I cant stream for the whole game as it drops the FPS so I need to swithc on/off for when I want to record.

Can someone tell me how I done this scoop turn skill move?

(I done it by accident but its cool as hell. Wish I knew how to do it...I read in online manual a move called 'scoop' but when I try it it doesnt seem like what I done in this video.)

Player is El Shaarawy from ac milan I have on loan atm.

http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/114194688

it happens near end of video!!

please check it out and tell me guys!!

cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom