FIFA 12 Videos & Pictures

They're so short as well. Sadly it's not down to the FIFA team, otherwise they might well put in the funding to get this issue fixed. The replay technology is done by a central EA dev team who hand the tech out to each of the EA Sports devs (though not equally - apparently the NHL replays are more advanced than the FIFA equivalents). I wouldn't expect any changes any time soon - not this generation at least.

PES's setup is definitely more user-friendly in terms of making your own vids, but at the same time the cost hits the PES studios entirely rather than being distributed across several franchises. Plus it's not nearly as good as actually sharing them.

why cant they do it same wasy as PEs? Whats so hard to save the file like the in game replay with angel choices etc?

Yeah they really need to sort out the replays on this. My Nat was moderate the other day so could only save to my xbox, now I have tried to download the two goals to easportsworld it has copied the one goal twice?!

This is a chip by Vanpersie online in H2H seasons all manual. (I know chips aren't that hard, but this just look nice :)) )

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/113444456

I wanted to show my Ajax goal the most as it was sweet! I will try and download/upload it again.

We need to be able to have longer replays and able to change angles etc and also be able to save like 3 minutes or so for editing and producing clips of a few goals/moments in the game.

To give them a thumbs up though, the way it captures highlights in games is great, so when you score online, the highlight is captured and you can save it easily...that is a great addition.

Yeah Im not sure why FIFA doesn't have a better replay system. On PES you can save the replay within a couple of seconds and then view it later from every angle.
On FIFA:
- it takes a fair while
- you're locked in to that angle
- the replay theatre only uses a small portion of the screen?!
- and I've actually noticed a few replays on my theatre don't capture the actual goal? WTF? lol

yeh I saved 2 amazing goals and cant see them for sht.

1 goal was a volley with my virtual pro from like 35 yrds out the replay angle on the save gallery is in behind goals way up high all u see is the ball in the net cant see him even hit it etc..

Another goal I ran from edge my own box (on pro btw) beat like 4 players, cut in the box, side steped and dummy shot a player then slot it in the corner....in saved replay all u see is me cutting in box and scoring.

in PES I couls save all angles and for much longer...FIFA replays are shit....only good thing to do is if you are playing pn PC is to have fraps on..and when u score a good goal..save it with fraps ASAP!!

why cant they do it same wasy as PEs? Whats so hard to save the file like the in game replay with angel choices etc?

Resource. The FIFA team just use what they're given. At the moment what they're given is biased towards the whole EASportsworld.com site, driving up the number of hits that site gets.

I don't disagree with you at all, and have made the same point myself. But nothing's going to change there, sadly.

Resource. The FIFA team just use what they're given. At the moment what they're given is biased towards the whole EASportsworld.com site, driving up the number of hits that site gets.

I don't disagree with you at all, and have made the same point myself. But nothing's going to change there, sadly.

oh right s its easier for EA website to get uploads in that format.

Surely there should be 2 saves.

1 a pes like save for your hard drive to view/mod/edit.

And a 2nd save that goes to the gallery.

it cant be that hard to implement. Surely if enough pressure was given to EA they might do it?

Very, very unlikely. 'Enough' pressure is a hell of a lot.
Do any other EA Sports titles do what you're asking?

Very, very unlikely. 'Enough' pressure is a hell of a lot.
Do any other EA Sports titles do what you're asking?

i have no idea about other ea sports game replays.

But are they aware of the type of eplay save given by PES? And how much more the fans prefer it?

tbh if fifa had not got good and pes not got crap it wouldnt even matter to me, shame that turnaround happened cause I also miss master league

You cant upload goals to the internet with PES can you? Also you cant control the camera or place different camera's to create your own vids like Fifa?

You cant upload goals to the internet with PES can you? Also you cant control the camera or place different camera's to create your own vids like Fifa?

well from what I recall of old PES u could change angles to anythign u liek when u watch the replays,

They did not have an upload website but as a PC gamer its irrelevant to me as I can save my vids using fraps and then upload to say youtube.

but I see the point that for console gamers they can only upload PES goals using there mobile phone or soemthing to record tv then upload onto pc?

Been working on a new slider set for world class manual, designed around someone who struggled with world class and it's going really well, will go into the details more in the slider thread but scored this beauty tonight when beating Real Madrid in the European Super Cup...

YouTube - Fifa 12 De Bock Volley All Manual World Class

Loving the perfect manual long ball by Redmon to switch the play then perfect volley by De Bock into Casillas' bottom right corner :)

They did not have an upload website but as a PC gamer its irrelevant to me as I can save my vids using fraps and then upload to say youtube.

In which case you can also do that with Fifa, instead of whining and calling the devs "dicks"...

Last edited:
well from what I recall of old PES u could change angles to anythign u liek when u watch the replays,

PS2 days mate, they took away the option to control the camera from 2008 onwards although no doubt on PC someones brought out a patch for it.

Last edited:
Been working on a new slider set for world class manual, designed around someone who struggled with world class and it's going really well, will go into the details more in the slider thread but scored this beauty tonight when beating Real Madrid in the European Super Cup...

YouTube - Fifa 12 De Bock Volley All Manual World Class

Loving the perfect manual long ball by Redmon to switch the play then perfect volley by De Bock into Casillas' bottom right corner :)

In which case you can also do that with Fifa, instead of whining and calling the devs "dicks"...

your replay aint working...I said FIFA are dicks for not letting you save a fully modifable replay save like in-game. And I stand by those thoughts 100%, I dont get your point? :CONFUSE:

PS2 days mate, they took away the option to control the camera from 2008 onwards although no doubt on PC someones brought out a patch for it.

Well mate I never really played pes since pes5/6 so I didnt know.

BUt up to PES6 you can save replays in full modable format. It was the best. Then id use fraps to save my goals from the best angles, then use windows movie maker to make movies and then upload to youtube.

However pes replays were great because not only did they give you full modifabel replay beforehand when you would load the replay if you recall they gave you the goal in two cinematic type replays also.

That was a beaut :SAL:

One of those rare occasions when the lob pass goes where you want it to, rather than being sucked into a defender's chest.

That was a beaut :SAL:

One of those rare occasions when the lob pass goes where you want it to, rather than being sucked into a defender's chest.

well it was on manual so thats the beauty it aint automated into the defender.

However other problem with manual is it can go literally anywhere lol...

was that a lob pass manual or lofted through ball manual pass?

Pretty good, great finish for manual, anyway what team is that and who is de bock?

Also how did u upload it and make slomo, u on pc? used movie maker and fraps?

Yep manual long ball.

Sheffield Wednesday v Real Madrid Euro Super Cup Final, De Bock is a LB/LM I bought in my CM.

Made it slow/changed camera angles within the inbuilt replay system then uploaded through the 360, see the replay system isn't so bad ;)

Yep manual long ball.

Sheffield Wednesday v Real Madrid Euro Super Cup Final, De Bock is a LB/LM I bought in my CM.

Made it slow/changed camera angles within the inbuilt replay system then uploaded through the 360, see the replay system isn't so bad ;)

oh u can edit how it saves/uploads? I thought the game autoamtically decides what angle etc to save it.

I never realsied that when you upload it and it s says 'savig/uploading' ? that you can actually choose and edit how it is saved!

oh u can edit how it saves/uploads? I thought the game autoamtically decides what angle etc to save it.

I never realsied that when you upload it and it s says 'savig/uploading' ? that you can actually choose and edit how it is saved!

You can choose as many camera angles as you want in the replay, it's a brilliant system.

oh right but it only does 1 save?

Or you can save multiple versions at different angles?

1 save. You press up to make a cut in the replay then choose the camera angle you like which you can do as many times as you like, Also you can put parts of the replay in slow motion if you like.

ok its not so bad after all then.

HOwever, I still dislike how it does not save or ahve option to view in full screen only in small box window.

Well having the option to save is great because you can upload later and try again if it errors out, don't really care about the playback size as I generally don't save them to look at again from the 360, although playing on a 120" screen even the little window is a decent size for me ;)

Well having the option to save is great because you can upload later and try again if it errors out, don't really care about the playback size as I generally don't save them to look at again from the 360, although playing on a 120" screen even the little window is a decent size for me ;)

right but if I wanna make a youtube compliation or post my goals on youtube from my videos I have to show the whole replay gallery centre screen? canr just the goal fullscreen right?

example:

YouTube - Fifa 11 - Replay Centre

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom