FIFA 12 Videos & Pictures

The player needs 4 star skill to pull it off though right? Not all can pull it off and how do you exactly do it? I've forgotten. Done it once or twice.

The player needs 4 star skill to pull it off though right? Not all can pull it off and how do you exactly do it? I've forgotten. Done it once or twice.

Yeah 4 stars ;).

It's like doing a fake shot. You'd have to dribble really slowly or stand still while holding LT or L2 then do a fake shot and hold in a direction.

This guy has all the skill moves sorted out and how to do them: http://www.youtube.com/user/iBHIKHA#p/u/3/jcrjTnicl7c

They are sorted by star skills ;).

look at dan agger at 4:30 in that video, this is why fifa is unplayable now for me. the dribbling is just horrible, no momentum, no inertia, every player has the footwork of messi.

Nice stuff.

That Djorou tackle is AMAZING!!! Love it!!

As for Cavani, I've scored some awesome goals with him as well. He's as great as in real life in this game! He's a BEAST! Real joy to play with. Especially in Be a Pro Mode. ;)

Made a quick vid off my gallery. SOme real bad camera angels and poor quality but some good bits too. . Check it out.

0:30 monster long range goal

1:28 sexy neymar skills

1:50 classic CPu goal...lmfao

2:00 sensational goal in arena, never seen or done that before or can do again!!! kinda hard to see on replay but amazin skill.

YouTube - fifa gallery.wmv

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom