FIFA 12 Videos & Pictures

Re: FIFA 12 Demo Video Thread

Really loved this goal I scored, on World Class with Gervinho beating Kompany in a plain dribble and scoring through a deflected shot. :)

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/93334547
http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/93334282

Not taking anything away from your goal mate but that dribble animation is one thing I've hated about the AI for a while. What I mean is the touches he is taking look like he is going around cones.

Why does he have to sway left and right with such big touches? In that context, precision dribbling should have given him deft little touches.

Re: FIFA 12 Demo Video Thread

Not really, it largely depends on your direction inputs, the orientation of your player prior to them, balance, etc. In this case he took a 90degree first touch and wanted to push the ball another 90degrees. The player's body orientation can't keep up which is why he didn't have tight control with that second touch and the ball got pushed further away.

One of the things I love about FIFA is how dribbling touches are ALWAYS dependent or contextual to the free foot. No need for animation skipping right here...

After seeing alot of videos with fault to the impact engine, i really am considering not even getting this now, so horrendous.

I wouldn't consider the occasional Impact Engine hiccup to be a reason to avoid the game entirely. Was hardly a factor at all in the demo matches I played.

I do enjoy the game a fair bit but i have witnessed a fair amount of impact engine fail a bit more than should, even so, its fact that it looks set to be in final game and how no one from ea has said anything that its being looked at or anything is a joke. game is good, i give it credit but for me, it doesn't feel like a year's work at all, sloppy work

Amazing to see Tom ;) Great to see that you have started a career with Aalborg!
So my suggestion obviously worked ;) And a great goal by Helenius :D

Haha, damn right you are! :)

I grew up near the German border to Denmark, so I've always had lots of sympathies for your league. There were times when we were able to watch the games live on DR1 or DR2 or something, but, unfortunately, those days are long gone now.

Back
Top Bottom