FIFA 11 Videos & Pictures

The scoreline speaks volumes unfortunately!

How many replays are available from the highlights section after an online game?

yeah Real Madrid & Milan seem to be most popular choice now :)

as for replay slots - there can be 10 highlights, but it counts 10first actions including goals/missed shots/stuff like that so it's possible that you won't be able to check replay of some late goal

yeah Real Madrid & Milan seem to be most popular choice now :)

as for replay slots - there can be 10 highlights, but it counts 10first actions including goals/missed shots/stuff like that so it's possible that you won't be able to check replay of some late goal

Oh great! Another half arsed addition by EA.
Is that Xbox or PS3? The Xbox demo only had 3 highlights!

That's sick! :OOOH:

makes me sick, more like.

that was the type of goal that was the EASIEST thing to score in FIFA 10, I just hope that isn't the case anymore in FIFA 11, not encountered it online yet atleast.

LT + X (xbox 360) usually ended up with an unstoppable chip over the kepper in FIFA 10, and it didn't even count as a shot!

Nice goal, but what difficulty was that? You seemed to pass real slow and the defense seemed pretty poor.

It's on Legendary, slow gamespeed. It went faster originally but I had to convert from EA's terrible FLV to AVI which made the framerate drop and subsequently slowed the footage down even further, the original files are here:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/40050547
http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/40050695

I really don't get why so many people struggle with scoring as I'm getting plenty of goals playing as Utrecht against the likes of Groningen (2-3 loss), Feyenoord (2-2 draw) and Heerenveen (4-1 win). Or in this case as Athletic against Getafe, both 4* teams.

@johnny
Thanks, yeah if the fullbacks didn't bomb forward I never would have scored that goal. The AI were stretched by them moving forward without me pressing a button and that's the way it should be.

It's on Legendary, slow gamespeed. It went faster originally but I had to convert from EA's terrible FLV to AVI which made the framerate drop and subsequently slowed the footage down even further, the original files are here:

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/40050547
http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/40050695

I really don't get why so many people struggle with scoring as I'm getting plenty of goals playing as Utrecht against the likes of Groningen (2-3 loss), Feyenoord (2-2 draw) and Heerenveen (4-1 win). Or in this case as Athletic against Getafe, both 4* teams.

@johnny
Thanks, yeah if the fullbacks didn't bomb forward I never would have scored that goal. The AI were stretched by them moving forward without me pressing a button and that's the way it should be.

Interesting, I suspect that the gameengine of Fifa 11 doesn't cope well with the slow-speed-setting, maybe the AI is more in tune with the normal speed setting. I played the full version of Fifa 11 on legendary, as it was the only difficulty being interesting enough, and there it wasn't that easy to play out the defense. And the goalkeepers were very hard to beat, they saved more than they do in real life.

By the way which platform are you playing on?

Interesting, I suspect that the gameengine of Fifa 11 doesn't cope well with the slow-speed-setting, maybe the AI is more in tune with the normal speed setting. I played the full version of Fifa 11 on legendary, as it was the only difficulty being interesting enough, and there it wasn't that easy to play out the defense. And the goalkeepers were very hard to beat, they saved more than they do in real life.

By the way which platform are you playing on?

I play on PS3.

Anyways I find myself agreeing with what you're saying. At times I want to bang my head against the wall in sheer frustration at the sometimes insane pressure, but other games everything seems fine and I'm really enjoying myself out there. I think a lot has to do with custom tactics as today I enjoyed playing a few Spanish games whilst playing against Chelsea as Arsenal was a frustrating experience, and not just because of Drogba being on the pitch:P

I don't find it worth my time to tweak every team's Custom Tactics (yet) so for now I just stick to leagues outside of Britain. Also I've heard the only sliders which make a proper difference are pressure and agression and although they do adress perhaps the biggest issue in gameplay it would be disappointing if true and not worth spending a lot of time on.

Back
Top Bottom