FIFA 11 Videos & Pictures

upload test...

anyways, late in the match, practically the last attacking effort from the away team, Bayer Leverkusen [user]. Kießlling sprinting down the wing, with John Terry closing in. a single right-analog stick 'knock-on' may have prevented/delayed Terry from thowing in a tackle. a few strides later, Kießlling manages to get a cross in. the cross lands short and a step behind, so Helmes was able to get to it first, and scores with an instinctual half-volley with the outside of his left foot.

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/36789377
SITE BUG: Difficulty is actually World Class.

fatigue, may have set in by this point causing a defensive lapse. Helmes wasn't marked tightly, so when the cross came in short, the defender had just adjusted from back-pedaling, but it was too late. IT HAPPENS!

btw, nice animation on the outside-of-the-foot, sideways, half-volley.

Still not managed to successfully upload a replay without it getting stuck and me having to reset.

Hope that doesn't happen in the full game.

Nice goal but the fact that he's done that with his right-foot takes away so much for me. :(

I know where you're coming from but hey, if he did that IRL it'd be even more impressive since it's his left foot! Certainly just cause it's a player's weak foot doesn't mean he's completely inept with it, especially elite players like Bastos.

But I know what you mean - the difference between week foot and preferred foot isn't enough while I haven't seen much to think the CPU takes preferred foot into consideration when it plays.

Yeah, it does happen in real life. Look at Di Maria's goal with his right-foot this week! :SHOCK:

But in real life, players like Bastos, Messi and Di Maria are VERY reliant on their left and rarely use their right, let alone with much success. The frequency of their weak foot which should be rare, doesn't seem to be replicated in FIFA properly and that's one of my few issues with this game and where there's DEFINITE room for improvement and in fact should be improved ASAP. That's all I was saying. But yah this type of goal does happen in real life every once in awhile as well, so as long as Bastos isn't scoring regularly with his right-foot and especially like that in the game, I'll be happy. If it's just a one-off thing, it's not an issue, if it's more consistent though... that's bad!

I've played about 10 hours worth of demo and made plenty of crosses and it's been the first time I've scored a goal like that. But I agree that wrong foot can be made a bit less accurate. Although it's not like players cannot use their wrong foot at all in real life. They can but it just wont be that effective, however sometimes you do see some crazy goals/passes with the wrong foot as well.

I've played about 10 hours worth of demo and made plenty of crosses and it's been the first time I've scored a goal like that. But I agree that wrong foot can be made a bit less accurate. Although it's not like players cannot use their wrong foot at all in real life. They can but it just wont be that effective, however sometimes you do see some crazy goals/passes with the wrong foot as well.

Yeah like I said, as long as players aren't using their weak foot successfully (like in the above goal) on a frequent basis, then it's all good. :)

Unless the player is two-footed of course unlike most left-footers who are very much reliant on their left and pretty much have their right ones only for standing on! :P :LOL:

Anyone know if you can still download videos of the new football world site? Would be typical EA to add all kinds of gimmicks but remove the basic stuff.
I couldn't find a download option either. Very disappointing if they've removed it.

If you browse with Firefox, an Add-On called DownloadHelper can grab it for you.

Back
Top Bottom