FIFA 11 *audio*

cheers for the guide Scutch, shall be using it later

No worries mate. As I said, I failed the first time as WMP was giving my jip and the 360 wouldn't rip my files properly. Nero seemed to have fixed that. Once they're on the 360 HD, it's basically a case of sorting playlists for them. But having a little note of what tracks are what is very helpful.

You can add an unlimited amount of chants per team right? If I put 50 chants in a Wednesday playlist it will randomly play them during a Wednesday match for example?

You can add an unlimited amount of chants per team right? If I put 50 chants in a Wednesday playlist it will randomly play them during a Wednesday match for example?

Yup. That's about right. Whether you'll hear them all during the game is another thing, depending on your match length, but yeah, the more games you play with Sheff Wed, the more of the chants you'll hear as they are played out randomly within the playlist.

:COOL:

The only chants/songs that don't get put into a playlist are the after goal music, entrance music and half-time/full-time music. They are all one single file, and as such don't need to be put into a playlist, just on your HD in a location you can find when looking for the relevant file within FIFA 11.

Hi,

got one question. I downloaded the soundpack from page 1, but in game, at xbox 360 fifa11 i couldn´t hear or nearly couldn´t hear any of songs when the teams walk in :(

Yup. That's about right. Whether you'll hear them all during the game is another thing, depending on your match length, but yeah, the more games you play with Sheff Wed, the more of the chants you'll hear as they are played out randomly within the playlist.

:COOL:

The only chants/songs that don't get put into a playlist are the after goal music, entrance music and half-time/full-time music. They are all one single file, and as such don't need to be put into a playlist, just on your HD in a location you can find when looking for the relevant file within FIFA 11.

Okies thanks, there was some confusion on a Wednesday forum I use :)

You can stream the files directly for the PC i just tested it

Made a playlist in WMP and the Xbox picked it up no problem

Hi,

got one question. I downloaded the soundpack from page 1, but in game, at xbox 360 fifa11 i couldn´t hear or nearly couldn´t hear any of songs when the teams walk in :(

There is a louder update for the entrance songs i also reccomend you turn everything down to 80 except music if you want to her the entrance and chants better.

I am just downloading the updated file now so no idea how loud it is.

Did they seriously put an apostrophe in "menus"...

I was hoping we could assign Entrance Music to competitions, is this not possible? From the videos I've seen it looks like you can only assign them to teams.

Hopefully I'll find out this evening when I get home. There'd better be an Amazon parcel on my doormat! :P

I've extracted data5.big which contain audio files , but now I have an other strange file : fre_fr.sbs

a .sbs file , how to extract it ?

Didn't someone say music/chants don't take effect in ongoing career modes? Not true, the GNR track I added as a test is playing during the intro to my career mode league match!

Quick question if you would be so kind.

I've downloaded the previous zip files, but dont appear to be able to find any Premier League chants as previously referred to on the thread. Can snyone help and point me in the right direction as I plan on doing it all this afternoon.

Thanks

Edit- Seems from the FIFA forum thread there is an audio copyright issue. Would I be ok to go on the fan chants website and use audacity to create the MP3?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom