FIFA 11 *audio*

I'm struggling with the chants at the moment. I have the Spurs stuff on disc, but when I come to put it on my 360, all the file names from the computer are reverted to Track01, Track02 etc. in 360 Media player. Then when I try to rip the files to the 360 HD, it will rip/copy some but not all.

Hmm. Any help would be much appreciated, guys. I was using Windows Media Player to burn the audio disc, originally.

Make sure you burn the audio on your cd using windows media player so its in correct format and in album form so it plays like a cd and not a data disc.
Also just write down whats what i had 99 tracks on each disc.
Tracks 1-7 arsenal
Tracks 8-14 aston villa etc.

So is it really playing random chants through matches or does it stick to the properly assigned teams? I don't want to get Man Utd chants playing as Wednesday for example...

From what im reading here it does the chants according to how you named the playlists

Knowing EA they have fucked that up though

How did you get 99 tracks on a CD that the xbox will read?
Just made a regular cd album that had 99 tracks the chants are mostly on 10-30 secs long

From what im reading here it does the chants according to how you named the playlists

Knowing EA they have fucked that up though

You have to set each club to a playlist for each option so i have a different playlist for every single clubs entrance song and a seperate playlist for every single club with several team chants in each.

Another tip:
I took out all the player specific chants from each club.
I wouldnt want to be playing aggainst chelsea in the career mode and there singing super frank and had sold him.

Another tip:
I took out all the player specific chants from each club.
I wouldnt want to be playing aggainst chelsea in the career mode and there singing super frank and had sold him.

United still sing about Cantona, even now ;)

Cheers for the info, though, mate. Much appreciated.

As for how the chants work, I'm presuming you put the chants into a playlist for each individual club, and call it "Tottenham Chants" or "Arsenal Chants" etc. etc.

Once in the game, you go to the custom sounds feature, and select Tottenham, then select the "Tottenham Chants" playlist for the crowd chants section. I'm sure that's how it works.

My word, this is going to take an age.

I've downloaded all the audio, which took long enough. Now I have to create a separate playlist for every club in Windows Media Player. Then when the game arrives I'll have to assign those playlists to each individual club in-game as well.

FIFA12 will be out soon...

Hmm any ideas i got all the Premiership teams assigned apart from Wolves the playlist folder definitely there but the game not showing it but it shows rest fine. ?

Hm...seems like chants do work. However, the level seems to be waaaaaay to muted. I wonder if anyone has the same issue? They play but you can barely hear them. I guess I'll try to manually edit the sound file to make it twice as loud as the original.

Hm...seems like chants do work. However, the level seems to be waaaaaay to muted. I wonder if anyone has the same issue? They play but you can barely hear them. I guess I'll try to manually edit the sound file to make it twice as loud as the original.

It's the music setting in audio so turn the others down then crank up the sound volume to balance it ;)

Wait until you hear about the arsenal bug were you only hear the arsenal chants.
I dont know if assigning arsenal to default fixes this i am trying to find out now.
I have noticed this in my game the fans of forest signing one nil to the arsenal.

I have read up on it and apparently once you have set all your chants go back to arsenal and reset their chants last and it apparently fixes the problem i havent tested this.
Also they have just added a new louder entrance music download as the old ones were too quiet in game ps be carefull if you listen to this it wont be too loud in the game but will be on media player etc.
Link
English Entrance Music Vers. 3 - LOUD
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold;">English Entrance Music - Vers.3 ..zip@@AMEPARAM@@English Entrance Music - Vers.3 ..zip

I put on the chants for 7 clubs last night. Will do the rest tonight.

Also, when it asks you if you want to do it for every club and event, select the option at the top - "this event and club only", otherwise you'll get the chants playing for every other club.

I experimented with a usb stick last night, there's no method that I could find of copying from the stick to your Xbox hdd.

Personally I'm going to attempt the streaming method, where you create the audio files and playlists on your PC and stream them. The cd burning route sounds like too much hassle.

I experimented with a usb stick last night, there's no method that I could find of copying from the stick to your Xbox hdd.

Personally I'm going to attempt the streaming method, where you create the audio files and playlists on your PC and stream them. The cd burning route sounds like too much hassle.

It probably is, but once you've done one CD and ripped it on the 360, the others are just following suit.

What I did was used Nero and dragged over the files I'd downloaded, maxing out at 99 chants. I then opened Notepad and made a note of which chants were for which clubs. What I mean is, they are all itemised, but once you put them on the 360, it changes the file names to Track01, Track02 etc.

So on my Nero list, I wrote in Notepad "Arsenal Tracks 1-8", "Aston Villa Tracks 9-15", "Birmingham Tracks 16-20" etc. so I at least knew what was what.

I then burned the audio disc and once done popped it in the 360. I went to the CD and ripped it to an Album I called "Chants".

Once that was done, it was a case of going into that album and creating playlists. This was the numbing part. You delete all the files from the 99 you don't want, and save the remaining files to a playlist. So, As I had Arsenal as tracks 1-8 (from my Notepad info), I removed everything from Track09 - Track99, then saved the playlist as "Arsenal". For Villa, I removed Track01 - Track08, and also Track016 - Track099, then saved the playlist as "Aston Villa".

You get the idea.

I then loaded up Fifa11 and went into My Fifa and Created Chants or wherever it is you find it (can't recall as I'm at work). From there, I selected the bottom box and then chose Arsenal, selected Chants and it brought up my playlists I'd created earlier on the HD. I simply selected "Arsenal" and it brought up 3 or 4 more options. I chose "For this club and event only", as I only wanted these chants for Arsenal and not every other club.

I did the same for Villa, Birmingham and whoever else I managed to fit on the audio CD with my 99 track quota.

Tonight I'll be repeating the process for the other clubs I'm yet to add chants for. Quite a lengthy process - although not as bad as it sounds, but it does work.

Back
Top Bottom