FIFA 10

well i finished my created world cup, England won 3-1 in the final against Italy. it was really good fun playing every game and flipping a coin to see which team i went.

I've just started a created UEFA Champions League (playing every game again), i've played the first 2 games in group A and B and i reckon this will keep my going till the world cup game comes out, just soo many games to play. it's good playing as loads of different teams though.

Yeah I did a world cup like this after you mentioned it, was great fun. Had a great game where I got South Africa vs England I flipped South Africa and beat England 3-0 it was good fun.

But I had many other good games in it.

Actually enjoying playing FIFA now, but only by sticking to the 'top' teams.

I played part a season in MM as West Ham and that was real good fun at times, but my saved game crashed.

So after that, I tried a MM at Bradford and FIFA resorted to type of midfield slog, no chances, 0-0 draws, too much pressure on the ball, cannot dribble or trick past people etc. Got dull very quickly.

Going to ditch that and start up again at Man City :)

I cannot figure it out. I'm confused.
I'm talking about the growing bar that should goes up when you win a match and goes down when you lose.

Example

I'm between Level 12 and 13. Let's say I'm at 3/4 to gain Level 13. I win a match, I gain points (+40) but when I look at the bar I see that the blue line goes in the middle of Level 12 instead of increse and goes at the end of Level 12/begin of Level 13.

Does it make sense? Unsolved bug or is there a reason that I don't see?
Thanks.

sorry.jpg

Are the server for fifa10 been down for a week? (xbow360)
ive been trying to play for days now with no success.

The actual game mode is good fun, personally I stopped playing because I got sick of the game engine, too many easy through balls. But if I could get Ultimate Team for the World Cup game that'd be great, so if you still like Fifa 10's gameplay then definitely get it.

Hmm, what's this? Liverpool now have an invisible goalkeeper on the right wing where Dirk Kuyt used to be? Terrific.

Don't suppose anyone's figured out a cause/fix for this squad file corruption? I've been saving backups, but it doesn't fix it. The squads never actually load.

Now I can't download the latest squads because it says the EA server is unavailable. Keep up the good work, chaps.

Back
Top Bottom