FIFA 10

Fun to read over at the official forums now. People being angry about overall ratings. "This guy is 82 and should be 84!!!!!", it's so retarded. I could understand it if they said "This guy is 70 in sprint speed, but he should be 80!" for example, but the overall rating doesn't say anything about the players qualities. So if a guy has 80 in rating and they want 82, do they think it is a good idea to put just a random attribute up really high so that the overall goes to 82?

Really don't like the overall ratings... I wish they adopted the way it is done in FM. Just copy it and also remember to copy the Octagon.

Last edited:
Fun to read over at the official forums now. People being angry about overall ratings. "This guy is 82 and should be 84!!!!!", it's so retarded. I could understand it if they said "This guy is 70 in sprint speed, but he should be 80!" for example, but the overall rating doesn't say anything about the players qualities. So if a guy has 80 in rating and they want 82, do they think it is a good idea to put just a random attribute up really high so that the overall goes to 82?

Really don't like the overall ratings... I wish they adopted the way it is done in FM. Just copy it and also remember the copy the Octagon.

Yes it really is pathetic.

Most at EA hate overall ratings but they have to be kept in for the 12year old ManUre types.

is it true that the new squad update deletes all of your edited stadia names? If so then why the hell have EA not made a work around. Im gonna be pissed if it deletes it all. And also, the clubs that i edited because of the 70 pressure cock up EA released the game with, will that all be wiped?

just played a few games against the CPU after the update:
Did they change the team tactics? For me it feels like a "new game". CPU doesn't press that hard anymore. Against lower rated teams I can find far more open spaces for distance shoots.
Different teams *feels* more different...love it so far

is it true that the new squad update deletes all of your edited stadia names? If so then why the hell have EA not made a work around. Im gonna be pissed if it deletes it all. And also, the clubs that i edited because of the 70 pressure cock up EA released the game with, will that all be wiped?

Yes it does.

PARP...

Im sodding sick of this. You've ruined the single player experience with your constant meddling with updates and patches thank you very fucking much EA!

I spent ages customising tactics for all teams, editing all players and youve completely ruined my setup this week with your shitty ultimate team release. You ruined the balls and now ive lost all my customised data, squads, stadium list, everything!

Thank you very fucking much for that, months of editing gone down the drain because you are incapable of doing anything fucking simple.

yours peed off customer who will be thinking twice in future about buying your content.

I have a problem. When I choose the Standard Ball (for example Marseille) and I want the Ligue 1-ball, it chooses my ball from my team in Ultimate Team (Hummel Concept).

Does anyone of you know how to undo that? I AM PISSED! Just tried to delete UT, but it didn't sort out the problem. HELP ME!

I have a problem. When I choose the Standard Ball (for example Marseille) and I want the Ligue 1-ball, it chooses my ball from my team in Ultimate Team (Hummel Concept).

Does anyone of you know how to undo that? I AM PISSED! Just tried to delete UT, but it didn't sort out the problem. HELP ME!

Your buggered mate. ill tell you what i had to do, i had to format my drive to get rid of the pile of crap that is ultimate team, because even if you cache the drive to get rid of the update the ball problem remains becaus ethe UT game is downloaded on your drive and you cant delete it.

So to get rid i had to format the drive and now ive got the default balls back but i lost all my data customised teams.

im really pissed off.

Well not as if it's a surprise to anyone.

Nope.. It's still parp though... ;)

Im sodding sick of this. You've ruined the single player experience with your constant meddling with updates and patches thank you very fucking much EA!

I spent ages customising tactics for all teams, editing all players and youve completely ruined my setup this week with your shitty ultimate team release. You ruined the balls and now ive lost all my customised data, squads, stadium list, everything!

Thank you very fucking much for that, months of editing gone down the drain because you are incapable of doing anything fucking simple.

yours peed off customer who will be thinking twice in future about buying your content.

Well said, EA seem to be on a mission to peeve off as many fans as possible...

Nope.. It's still parp though... ;)

Well said, EA seem to be on a mission to peeve off as many fans as possible...

Shouldnt have swore so much, feel a bit embarrased now.

But still, they really dont give a damn about single player, its all about the multiplayer now. And Ultimate team is useless because theres no filter, you end up playing people on assisted. I just cant play that.

Shouldnt have swore so much, feel a bit embarrased now.

But still, they really dont give a damn about single player, its all about the multiplayer now. And Ultimate team is useless because theres no filter, you end up playing people on assisted. I just cant play that.

let it all out mate, they did you wrong!

Yes it does.

Has the squad update not had the 70 pressure etc altered?

Hi there,

Can anybody help with gameface and hair? my gameface has finally loaded but it has me completely bald. Can't change the hair, just wont put it on the face?!

I seem to remember this was an issue for people originally, just wondering if there is a trick to getting it to work?

(Did try and search the forums, but nothing was coming up for it)

In the past it worked flawlessly for me, tried to do a guy's today and it was terrible, constant errors, server time outs etc. etc. else I'd offer.

I will try it another day then.

Cheers :DD

My actual face is brilliant, wasn't expecting it to be so good. Just need a bit of hair on top to make it perfect.

I haven't got much hair, but I am not completely bald, so frustrating! just need a little bit of hair :PP

EDIT: just incase anybody wants to know, you have to come out of gameface then go back in to see the hair change. Big pain in the arse, but atleast you can actually change it.

Last edited:
I actually dont think they can fix this ball issue, because if they do then they are liars and if they dont well they are anyway because were we not only promised the hi-vis nike ball but a patch that would unlock all the other balls to use in exhibition mode. So if they dont fix this, they will have a game that can only use the 1974 WC ball as default ball and when you play manager mode you can never get the EPL, Serie A, La Liga ball ever again?

wow EA this is a joke!

I actually have an early replay near release date of fifa 10 that has the nike hi res ball is in the game defo then they took it out. So annoying not being able to select the default ball

Back
Top Bottom