Fifa 10 Database Errors Thread

johnny_on

Championship
29 February 2004
Manchester City
One for all the geeks.

Maybe just maybe with EA doing updates if we could gather the faults with players likeness, team strips etc we could submit it to them for an update later in the year.

Obviously this isn't a one man job and its probably why EA get alot wrong, but if all of us posted the things we find in here we could cover alot of the errors.

For the moment lets keep it to kits and likeness etc not stats. It could get too messy.. So this is for all things visual...

TEAMS

Aston Villa: Home socks are wrong colour, need to be light blue.

Burnley: Wrong font on keeper kit

Cardiff City : New Sponsor. It's now SBOBET.com.

Galatasaray : Shirt numbers wrong colour.

Gremio (called G.Porto Alegre in the game) : Generic kits are completly messed up, this is how it should be:
*home kit: light blue and black striped shirt, black shorts, while socks
*away kit: white shirt with a light blue cente stripe, white shorts, black socks

Man City Kit Tone : Too 'neon' Napoli's is exactly the shade City now have so use that colour.

FC Porto : Wrong shirt numbers/font

PLAYERS

Adebayor (Man City) : Hair is short.

Bilyaletdinov (Everton) should have LEAN body(he currently looks too strong using REGULAR body type)

Jo (Everton) should have a lighter skin tone, just a little bit lighter.

Rodwell (Everton) looks too thin, he should have a ticker body type: REGULAR.

Ronaldo (Corinthians) hair style is way off, he has a large afro in the game when he should have a regular short hair.

Post anything you find....

Last edited:
That seems to be fair... i'm not adding that one :-)

Also Coopz you have the game... go get finding stuff

Last edited:
I would but i'm not fussed about it all tbh because i dont notice any of it

So even if i did go looking i wouldn't find anything :LOL:

Only Derby's missing sponsor is the thing i have seen on it

This aint Database related but gfx related...

Anyway, here is my contribution following your suggestions

-Gremio(called G.Porto Alegre in the game) Generic kits are completly messed up, this is how it should be:
*home kit: light blue and black striped shirt, black shorts, while socks
*away kit: white shirt with a light blue cente stripe, white shorts, black socks

-Ronaldo(Corinthians) hair style is way off, he has a large afro in the game when he should have a regular short hair.

now, really Database related:

-Bilyaletdinov(Everton) should have LEAN body(he currently looks too strong using REGULAR body type)

-Jo(Everton) should have a lighter skin tone, just a little bit lighter.

-Rodwell(Everton) looks too thin, he should have a ticker body type: REGULAR.

-Cahill(Everton) shoot power should be decreased, currently he has a stronger shoot than Arteta! wich is ridiculous.

Last edited:
FC Porto: Wrong shirt numbers/font

Edit: Probably the same for all portuguese teams.

Last edited:
If Marseille has the same kits as in the demo then their second away kit is still missing. You can see it here
get.aspx

Rooney for some reason has better ball control than Berbatov. I hate that just because a player is a cover star they overrated them.

Cardiff City Sponsor? It's now SBOBET.com. Was blank and had 777balls.com for only 1 game. Don't normally give a damn about this stuff but it's my home team so would be nice to be correct.

Just to clear it up. Didn't mean for my post to be serious, but was clearly stating that there are other teams that could be marked as either under or overrated. Let's wait for the game and check out how it plays on the field.

Shirt/kit issues (unless they are about assigned shirt numbers) are not database issues and cannot be fixed by simple database fixes, either the scope of this thread (and title) need adjusting or people need to concentrate on purely database issues for reporting here.

Considering the apparently vast amount of kit issues I would to be honest suggest a whole separate thread in here just for reporting them, I find it doubtful that they will be fixed in patches for 10 but at the very least I think kits in Fifa10 with issues are so prevalent that it needs highlighting and reporting to EA in detail.

Shirt/kit issues (unless they are about assigned shirt numbers) are not database issues and cannot be fixed by simple database fixes, either the scope of this thread (and title) need adjusting or people need to concentrate on purely database issues for reporting here.

Considering the apparently vast amount of kit issues I would to be honest suggest a whole separate thread in here just for reporting them, I find it doubtful that they will be fixed in patches for 10 but at the very least I think kits in Fifa10 with issues are so prevalent that it needs highlighting and reporting to EA in detail.

What about the MM form issue, can that be fixed by a patch...

Oi!
ive said that numerous times already, but they dont listen to me :LOL:

Hi, guys!

I've just found out that Benfica's alternative kit has a wrong sponsor not only in the front side but also in the back side, as you can see in the picture below.

fifa10comparacao.jpg

Really hope Ea can fix this. :(

Cheers!

This is why competition is good. EA have gotten lazy while being the sole owner of the majority of the kit licenses. The few that PES do have are worked on meticulously. EA really need to up their presentation next year. There's also no excuse for a lack of Barclays logo's around the premiership table as well

This is why competition is good. EA have gotten lazy while being the sole owner of the majority of the kit licenses. The few that PES do have are worked on meticulously. EA really need to up their presentation next year. There's also no excuse for a lack of Barclays logo's around the premiership table as well

You're right. PES has been getting better and better in this department year after year, and I really can't understand why EA is so lazy about this...
I know most of this work is made by database reserchers but how on earth a guy can't see the diferences between a 'happy fool frog' sponsor and a simple MEO lettring?

And then again (after FIFA 08 and FIFA 09) the players name is shown in the jerseys bottom... :(

Back
Top Bottom