FIFA 09 Videos & Pictures

Not looking to start a controller war, but I am here to defend myself. It's a bit unnerving to find out people are chatting about you and you have no idea. There are always 2 sides to a story...

1. Demo goal videos are now a pound a penny and offered nothing new or substantive to FSB in my opinion and

2. As you said some of the goals were assisted so again in my opinion they have far less value.

1. Sorry mate but my videos are not a pound a penny ;)

2. This isn't about settings, it's about being part of the community. Since I am a community leader and FSB is devoted to the community, why wouldn't you want to post it? Funny that my first video would make headlines but my latest one is considered dogmea. I just find it very ironic, that's all.

@ evacuate - Is there a problem?

wepeeler said:
Don't be mad that I get a ton of views and have over 450 subscribers...
That's just pure arrogance and makes you look like an arsehole.
You may as well have said "my e-dick is bigger than yours, you're jealous".
Having better figures from an internet profile of yours doesn't make you any better than someone else.
wepeeler said:
1. Sorry mate but my videos are not a pound a penny ;)
Again, complete arrogance in saying that your videos are superior to other peoples'.

wepeeler said:
Completely manual is just as goofy as fully auto :-ll
Manual is only as goofy as you make it.

Let's calm it down a bit lads, enjoy them or play the demo instead and score some of your own. My personal favourite goal video will always be the one where Cech gets taken out by the ball, purely because it shows the range of situations the game can handle. And on top of that it's piss-funny. :D

Was messing around in the arena earlier trying to hit hard dipping shots when this happened...

YouTube - Fifa 09 Demo - comedy goal

Couldn't help but laugh and be impressed at the same time.:DD

Last edited:
All good goals are good goals. Let people see them all I'd've thought, the blissfully unaware will watch assisted goals and think "wow", the more trained eyes will see a semi-controlled goal and say "well fucking done chief", and the Placebo's & Coopz's will see a fully manual goal, drop their pants and start charging up the penal battery. People can decide for themselves. But then, this is only FSB, I'll stick to Dailymotion & Youtube as I can pick from the full range at all times.

Most of the goals were scored on semi. Should I be tarred and feathered now or later? Seriously, whoever thinks playing on semi is cheating needs a breath of fresh air. Every FIFA before 08 was completely assisted, so please, think about what you are talking about before making insane comments. Not to mention all my 08 videos were played on manual shooting. For goodness sake, it's the demo. Don't be mad that I get a ton of views and have over 450 subscribers...

Completely manual is just as goofy as fully auto :-ll

Semi broham, and I don't take offense to being called a muppet as I'm from the States ;)

Is that really necessary? I thought you were a nice guy but you're going to tell me off over a video game, lol. Classy :applaud:

It's already up so please enjoy ;)

Chill man its a joke hence the smilies and winks

Why would i care about subscribers and view? All said was if they were on Assisted you don't deserves any credit for the goals but as they aint you do so well done :))

You got the wrong end of the stick as well, semi is the best shooting setting imo so its far from cheating or whatever. I was just saying goals like them on assisted are 10 a penny but you are not on assisted so don't worry

Sigh, this is ridiculous. It's a good goal video, and a good compilation, which is edited well. It doesn't matter who it is who made it, a goal video that good, deserves its place.

I'm not saying it aint im saying that's its very very easy to score stunners on assisted

what's wrong with that?

Personally i set all the ones you can choose to semi to semi and the ones where you get manual or assisted i leave as assisted as this way its more of a challenge when trying to score game lasts longer this is on the 360 though.

so it would be

Semi
Assisted
Semi
Semi
Assisted

i think.

Last edited:
A goal's a goal, whether it's scored on assissted, semi or manual, they all fucking count.

Obviously

But a 3 year old could score a good goal on assisted that's my point

Hopefully they have sorted it in the full game

Assissted/Manual everything have advantages and disadvantages so it's swings and roundabouts to me.

For example assissted passing will go to another team-mate a lot of the time, however, on manual passing you can play the ball ahead of your team mate, or play it into space, which you can't do on assissted.

Assissted/Manual everything have advantages and disadvantages so it's swings and roundabouts to me.

For example assissted passing will go to another team-mate a lot of the time, however, on manual passing you can play the ball ahead of your team mate, or play it into space, which you can't do on assissted.

hence why you can have semi lol

which i find is near enough perfect for me

but yea each to their own - just let me point out to the people on assisted, if your on fully asisted and you beat me, don't go boasting about it

other than that game on and i couldn't really give a flying fk :TU:

Yeah this has gone way offtopic but the reason people find it annoying with assisted is because it's like playing a fps with auto aim. That's why it's good that you can filter online games so you don't have to play against people with auto aim on. The problem will be on 10 vs 10.

It's kind of like that Counter Strike. You don't see clan matches between people with manual aim and auto aim. If it would be possible it would be as much moaning about it as it is in here. And with compilation videos showing off your skills when playing with auto aim will always annoy people. But if the video doesn't seem to be made to brag about skills, then I don't think anyone cares if there are assisted goals or not.

That's just pure arrogance and makes you look like an arsehole.
You may as well have said "my e-dick is bigger than yours, you're jealous".
Having better figures from an internet profile of yours doesn't make you any better than someone else.
Again, complete arrogance in saying that your videos are superior to other peoples'.

Manual is only as goofy as you make it.

No arrogance mate. But again, my videos are not a "pound a penny". I know I make good vids and that's the point I'm trying to make. If you don't like them, then watch someone else's. BUT, if can't see the differences among YouTube FIFA videos, don't post comments about them. It's like a pre-school teacher telling all her kids they are soooo bright! Some are clearly brighter than others, lol...

Chill man its a joke hence the smilies and winks

Why would i care about subscribers and view? All said was if they were on Assisted you don't deserves any credit for the goals but as they aint you do so well done

You got the wrong end of the stick as well, semi is the best shooting setting imo so its far from cheating or whatever. I was just saying goals like them on assisted are 10 a penny but you are not on assisted so don't worry

The reason I took offense was Placebo telling you all not to worry he would, "slam me". Doesn't sound like a joke to me. I don't particularly like to be talked about without being able to defend myself. In the end, it just looks like a big misunderstanding.

But a 3 year old could score a good goal on assisted that's my point

Maybe a 5 year old but my 3 year old can't even hold the controller correctly...Her poor hands aren't quite big enough, haha..

Let's calm it down a bit lads, enjoy them or play the demo instead and score some of your own.

Sorry Chris, but I just needed to finish what I had to say. Back on topic I guess. Not sure if you guys have seen this thread form the EAUK forums but it has loads of replay video: http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/...play-videos-please-post-your-videos-here.html

Just as bad, imho...

Nothing like it, if you put your ego aside for one second you would have understood that. I'd already praised your previous goals video in this thread, I'd already praised your previous goals video on your youtube channel (plus criticised someone on your channel who was having ago at you on your channel).

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1441749&postcount=21

YouTube - FIFA 09 DEMO Goals

Demo goals by Rob aka Wepeeler, some of them are really nice, there is nothing to date closer to a real football match than watching Fifa09 IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/comment_serv...web.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1441749&postcount=21

FIFASoccerBlog (2 weeks ago)

Let's see your goals then? Troll.

Awesome job Rob!

Last edited:
Nothing like it, if you put your ego aside for one second you would have understood that. I'd already praised your previous goals video in this thread, I'd already praised your previous goals video on your youtube channel (plus criticised someone on your channel who was having ago at you on your channel).

That's why I find even harder to understand your recent flaming of my latest video...

Well then, case closed.

Let's get back to the videos, because I'm sure everyone here is sick to death of us whining like school girls.

Back
Top Bottom