FIFA 09 Videos & Pictures

You lazy people need to upload your vids to hosting sites so you can embed in here, you're letting EA win by forcing everyone to EASW, they'll never give us the option to save replays to HDD if we give the appearance of being happy to visit and use EASW all the time........

^^ Fair point ref ;-p ^^ - however, a pointer on how to do it (without a tremendous gaffaw of laughter) would go a long way to me personally following your advice.

Yep YouTube Downloader converts the EA replays to standard formats which can then be uploaded to one of 30 or so video hosting sites that can now be embedded on EvoWeb :)

Last edited:
In protest at us not being able to save replays to our HDDs I now refuse to view any replay on EASW posted here.

Download, upload to liveleak/sevenload/dailymotion easy peasy, takes less than 60 seconds once you have an account :)

Cracking goal man, backheel was nice too. I scored with one of them earlier albeit from one yard AND it deflected in off the keeper :PP

I haven't been able to beat my goals off '08 yet, but for all those Spurs fans and EASW users this is my sole "goodie" from '09 since the replays were allowed to be uploaded :ANX:
http://www.eafootballworld.com/en_GB/video/1204906

Thank you :)) It was scored by me in my BAPS career. Just thought I would set up my LiveLeak account and test it, it works very well :TU:.

Yes it does work well, and very quick considering you don't need to convert the flv, the embed box is slightly smaller than daily motion but dailymotion's video quality is much fuzzier, plus it takes an absolute age for them to process an FLV.

Back
Top Bottom