FIFA 09 Videos & Pictures

In fact seems Dailymotion doesn't even need it converting:

Gonna do some quality testing with different sites, stole Cammey's Kranjcar replay ;)

Dailymotion - Kranjcar, a video from Placebo_SG. Kranjcar, Fifa09

LiveLeak.com - kranjcar2-fifa09

Kranjcar Fifa09 - Video

Hmm liveleak wins for me so far, accepts EA flv without converting, keeps the sound, snips a little but not enough to detract from it, upload speed is good and processing very fast :)

Video "Kranjcar Fifa09" | sevenload

Thanks for this boss. :DD

Ill upload to LiveLeak from now on. :PP

Would anyone mind if I downloaded some of your videos and put them together into a video like the one at the bottom of my posts?

I'd mix them all together add some music over and title it with something like 'Evo-Web Fifa 09'

I don't think anyone would care but i just thought id ask permission in case anyone thought i'd be trying to claim credit for the goals etc and have a problem with that.

i'd love to see that compilation.

i think most people won't mind contributing their videos. perhaps as long as they're in the video credits.

How do you embed Dailymotion videos?

How do you embed Dailymotion videos?

You just post the regular link (ie not the embed code) and it auto embeds, problem is it takes a loooooooooong time to process so it doesn't embed properly until it's done processing, liveleak or sevenload are far, far better IMO.

It'll probably be a while before i do the compilation - ive got a wrestling show to record and edit soon and then id like to get loads of great gaols in it rather than just the first 20 clips posted here.

Unless i knock it our every so often so the first vid would be made from the clips from start to page 10. Then id do another video from page 10 to whatever. No offence to anyone's clips I don't use - I'd be picking the amazing goals up first and then fill in the gaps with clips that suit the video.

So I signed up to LiveLeak, uploaded two goals.

I came back to it today, it said I was banned, and my media had been removed due to a copyright violation?! :RANT:

Back
Top Bottom