FIFA 09 Videos & Pictures

it's a lot easier to do that too. :)

i really want a list of tricks though. EA need to show us a list of all the tricks you can do. i hate hidden stuff that's impossible to do or find out yourself without living the game.

it's a lot easier to do that too. :)

i really want a list of tricks though. EA need to show us a list of all the tricks you can do. i hate hidden stuff that's impossible to do or find out yourself without living the game.
Most of the tricks are the same as 08, and there is an 08 trick list HERE.

i know you don't want to give away your secrets but how do you do that trick? it was in the euro 2008 game but i couldn't figure out how to do it in that either.

please coops, help a brother out!

cheers
Jamie

Ah yeah sorry i forgot to say how

just hold the trick button and press the direction your facing fast 3 times

nice pass kevano22, i know that happen randomly in the game, when the player with good passing skillz, having a good game i think he performs all this little nice annimations like this, i also did a pass fint with ashly cole, it looked great

how do you do the chest roll?

Do the flick ups and then press forward on the Left analogue stick (forward being the direction the player is facing...) to lift the ball. As soon as you flick the ball up hold L3 and start tapping R3. To be more succesfull hold down L3 but do not hold the left stick in any direction. I can't do it everytime I try though... :/

Loooooooooooong range goal (not mine).
YouTube - Fifa 09 Long ranger

Last edited:
hello.
yesterday i played ea nhl 2009(ps3) for the 1st time. there is a very nice option to save replays to hdd, name them and upload them later.

will this feature be in fifa 2009, too?
i googled the whole day and searched the forum but cannot find a confirmation for it...

hello.
yesterday i played ea nhl 2009(ps3) for the 1st time. there is a very nice option to save replays to hdd, name them and upload them later.

will this feature be in fifa 2009, too?
i googled the whole day and searched the forum but cannot find a confirmation for it...

nope only upload to the EA sportsworld site

they need to change it

Back
Top Bottom