FIFA 09 Videos & Pictures

why dont someone do a proper one?

im not signing up just to vote in 1 thread

The saving replay in NHL 09 is shit though as far as I can tell because you have to save it as a movie. So it's a bunch of encoding and shit instead of just having a real replay. You're basically just saving a movie to later upload. I want a replay-file that I can go into and choose different angles and so on. But I guess it's better than nothing like in FIFA.

What hes saying he wants one that he can watch any time and change the angle at will

not record a clip onto the site which is all you can ever see of it again

If you kept it simple it's much easier to beat the keeper, use a diagonal knock ahead for example.
i still don't think u can beat the keeper like that, but u will have a clear shot on goal, by using the right analog, wich is still a good option:))

here is another goal beating the keeper, after 10 touches ball control:-pp it wouldn't work in the match for sure, as the deffenders will have time to take u down
YouTube - fifa09

To me that is beating the goalkeeper......
yes i know, the all point is havin a clear space so u can score, so u are right,
but i must say i miss the pes fake shot, when u get it right, goalkeepers fall in the ground trying to reach the ball, an u run with ur skilled stricker
in the empty net, or sometimes gk fouls u, and he get a red card & penalty.
i miss that in fifa, as in fifa gk sems to be way to quick in this situations, and way to slow, clearing the ball outside the box, that's the only problem with the gk, in general they are smart and have good reaction

yes i know, the all point is havin a clear space so u can score, so u are right,
but i must say i miss the pes fake shot, when u get it right, goalkeepers fall in the ground trying to reach the ball, an u run with ur skilled stricker
in the empty net, or sometimes gk fouls u, and he get a red card & penalty.
i miss that in fifa, as in fifa gk sems to be way to quick in this situations, and way to slow, clearing the ball outside the box, that's the only problem with the gk, in general they are smart and have good reaction

I tend not to bother with the fake shot/pass in Fifa, guess if it were too effective I'd be using it 50 times a match ;)

How about trying to beat the keeper like that in a match and not in the arena...

I tend not to bother with the fake shot/pass in Fifa, guess if it were too effective I'd be using it 50 times a match ;)

we don't want that to be too effective eather, but we do want sometimes when it works, we acualy see the gk animation reacting to that situation, diving on ur feat, streaching to reach the ball, even though if u lose the ball.
lets be honest Placebo, u see that happaning in real match, when players try to fake shot the gk, it would be nice to see it happaning in fifa also;))

you can change view/angle, speed etc in nhl replays.
here you go
http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/628145

Like Coopz said I want a replay file saved, not a video that I can't later watch with different angles. I want what PES has always had and FIFA used to have.

I'm afraid FIFA will get this shitty nhl system. It's like a minute wait to save it because it has to create the video. When saving you just want it to take a sec and go on playing the game. I can't see how encoding a video replay will work online, I mean who the fuck wants to pause the game for a minute? No one that who.

On topic: Great videos everyone ;)

Very nice Blaccat - which difficulty you got it on? I can't seem to get past the defenders that easily on World Class like you seem to be doing.

Very nice Blaccat - which difficulty you got it on? I can't seem to get past the defenders that easily on World Class like you seem to be doing.

Thx,Its on professional, most of the cam footage should be on worldclass tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom