Fenerbahçe SK Thread - TURKISH LEAGUE CHAMPIONS ::::18::::

Re: New Fenerbahce Thread !!!!!!!

Nice video, Anelka is the best football player thats why he's sitting front of TV and watching France and Ribery on TV.

Ortan as you promised, you shouldnt write this forum anymore. Because Jose Felipe Scolari signed new contract with Portugal. Goodbye Ortan.

Bule said:
Ortan as you promised, you shouldnt write this forum anymore. Because Jose Felipe Scolari signed new contract with Portugal. Goodbye Ortan.

Does fenerbahce sign with anyone yet ;) so be cool wait today or tommorrow
you will see if not ı will dont wory ;) bu ı dont think so :)

And SCOLARI did not signed with Portugal !!!!!!!

He will sign in the next week!

I said he want to contionue his carrer in Portugal, and his younger son loves the country and don't want to leave.

He rejected better offers from Real Madrid, PSG and Benfica.

Bye-Bye Big Phill Dream! :lol:

SPiTFiRE said:
He will sign in the next week!

I said he want to contionue his carrer in Portugal, and his younger son loves the country and don't want to leave.

He rejected better offers from Real Madrid, PSG and Benfica.

Bye-Bye Big Phill Dream! :lol:

Ok Ok :applause: now ı lost :) so i dont write any time forever

you win congratulations!. Adios amigos :roll::( but I am' happy with our new coach ZICO;)

=; =;

You don't need to retire, we forgive you and the Turkish press! :lol:

:)

YES! \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/ \\:o/

Brazilian legend ZICOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in Fenerbahce! SARI LACIVERT ZICOoooOOOOO

78Arg-Zico.jpg

Can someone tell to ortansevin for come back to evo-web? He didn't need to retire, it was just a joke.

homeblog0707.jpg

1366.jpg

Zico welcomed with party in Istanbul

This Wednesday afternoon, Zico’s arrival at Istanbul airport, Turkey, was marked by a big party. Enthusiastic Fenerbahçe rooters offered a warm welcome to the coach, who expressed his satisfaction with the new challenge.

“It was a wonderful welcome. Once again, I must highlight the honor of being able to carry my work on Fenerbahçe at the club’s centennial year. And I have to thank the rooters’ affection upon my arrival”, commented.

At the airport, Zico met the club managers and gave a brief news conference. Then, he visited the club stadium and was impressed with what he saw:

“Undoubtedly, it is a modern stadium which is very similar to the arenas that I saw at the German World Cup. I hope to visit the training camp, but I am sure that we have exceptional facilities to do a great work.”

This Thursday morning, Zico will be introduced to Fenerbahçe players and visit the training camp. Then, he will begin the planning for the Turkish championship, which begins in August, and the UEFA Champions League, where the club plays the qualifying stage.

Zico returns to Rio de Janeiro this weekend to pack for the transfer. Next Wednesday (12/07), he moves to Europe, but the first stop will be in Netherlands, where Fenerbahçe will make a short pre-season. On the next 20th, the team plays a warm up friendly for the first game at the Champions League, to be played on July 26th.

The photos found at this article belong to Fenerbahçe official website
(www.fenerbahce.org)

Please come back Ortan, as we said we forgive you and looks a nice thing to see Fener supporter hold on his word. 20:45

:lol: come Otran Sevinm Come Pls :( :lol:

100. yil formalarimiz super klasik olmus, hemen alalim \\:o/ :applause: \\:o/

FENERBAHCE AGIR KAZANIR

5b200608052330365dfberciyessonucjpg0ag6.jpg

Fenerbahce starts the league with GOAL SHOW 6-0! :applause:\\:o/ :applause: :shock: :mrgreen: :lol: :lmao: \\:o/ :applause:

amazing performance by alex de souza!
KULAKLARIN CINLASIN! ;)

Re: FENERBAHCE AGIR KAZANIR

Massacre_1907 said:
5b200608052330365dfberciyessonucjpg0ag6.jpg

Fenerbahce starts the league with GOAL SHOW 6-0! :applause:\\:o/ :applause: :shock: :mrgreen: :lol: :lmao: \\:o/ :applause:

amazing performance by alex de souza!
KULAKLARIN CINLASIN! ;)

Grow up child.Lets become a man.
Sorry for Turkish
Kulaklarım çınlıyor ama sizinle ilgisi yok.Cuma günü yaptığımız mükemmell tezharüattan ötürü.Sesim kalmadı ama olsun.Kaçırdığımız penaltılarda beceriksizdik hakkaten.Necati'nin rot balans ihtiyacı var acilen..

UltrAslan Afyon AF-YOK

kes lan gavat, aci varmi aci 6-0 hemde 10 kisiyle :mrgreen:

100.Yıl Mesajı ! "Eski açık 6 desene..."
Turkcell Süper Ligi 1.hafta mücadelesinde Fenerbahçemiz, Kayseri Erciyesspor`u 10 kişi kalmasına rağmen 6-0 gibi farklı mağlup etmeyi başardı. Karşılaşmanın 31.dakikasında Appiah kırmızı kartla oyun dışı kalırken, takımımız ikinci yarıda adeta gol olup rakip kaleye yağdı.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry For Turkish post again.But some childs in this topic..
Büyü yavrum sen büyü.Adam ol öncelikle.Gerçek Fenerbahçeli ol canımı ye.Lefter,Can Bartu gibi efsanelerinizin izinden git.Onlar kadar Fenerbahçeli ol.Senin gibiler yüzünden Türk takımına küfür etmek istemiyorum etmiyeceğim de.
100.yılınıza gelmişiniz koskoca bir tarih arkanızda duruyor ama sen hala burda salakça ötüyorsun.Galatasaray'a saldırmakla eline hiç birşey geçmiyeceğininde farkında değilsin galiba.Tarihten sana bir dolu iki klüp arasındaki olaylardan örnek veririm ama kapasiten anlamaya yeter mi bilemiyorum.Özellikle Galip Kulaksızoğlu kimdir? ve Fenerbahçe Müzesi yangınında yardımınıza koşanlar arasında kimler vardır? bir araştır istersen.Ondan sonra gel karşıma.

hikaye yazma lan, kirletme topigimizi.
6-0 aci gelmese bu kadar yazmazdin, hikaye anlatma bana adam ol/ agir skor 6-0, sizin gibi lige 1-1, 2 penalti kacirarak baslamdik :D

Dont forget that last 4 years, Fenerbahce loses first matches of the League.

Alex goal was awesome. Also Tumer played very well. But, Fenerbahce must transfer new deffence player quickly. Yes, maybe Fener can beat too many Turkish teams with this deffence players but it will be very hard to beat Dinamo Kiev with this deffence. Dont forget that they have great strikers like Verpakovskis. Also, Fener must think Europe this year.

For kits, I'm still thinking that worst centenary kits i've ever seen. Espeacilly back side is very bad. Completely dark blue. I wish that they have striped kit with white sleves. (Fener's classic kits.) Anyway every Fener supporter must buy that kit.

Massacre_1907 said:
hikaye yazma lan, kirletme topigimizi.
6-0 aci gelmese bu kadar yazmazdin, hikaye anlatma bana adam ol/ agir skor 6-0, sizin gibi lige 1-1, 2 penalti kacirarak baslamdik :D

BİZ HİKAYE YAZMAYIZ TARİH YAZARIZ.....
Önce tarihinizi araştırda gel.Sonra benimle sidik yarıştır.Penaltı kaçırmak o kadar önemli değil zaten.Sezon sonunda kupayı kaldırmak önemli.6-0 diye övündüğünüz sezonu kaçıncı bitirdiniz.
Eğer bana acı gelebilecek bir şey varsa tuttuğun takımın Cl'de 6 maçta 0 puan alması ve bunun önemini hala farkedememiş olmanızdır.Galatasaray'ın Uefa kupasını almasındaki en önemli etken İstanbul'da Chealse'ye 5-0 mağlup olmamızdır.Ondan sonra takımımız birbirine kenetlenmiş bir ruh bir ekip olmuş Avrupa'nın tozunu attırmışızdır.Fenerbahçe Avrupa Kupalarında başarılı olmak istiyorsa yıldız oyuncu değil ruh transfer etmelidir.O da ekip işidir..

bu ne diyo ?

ben gecen gunku skoru soyluyorum, gelmis bana 6alatasarayin tarihini anlatiyor bana. Gelecege bak Gelecege, siz ilk once su forvetinizdeki oyunculari duzeltin, kolay takimlara 2 penalti kaciran avrupa sampiyonlarinin haline noldu

Laf atmazsan ortalığa hiçbirşey demezdim.Direk bize laf atıyorsun.Geleceğe bakınca önümüz açık.
Özgürcan Özcan
Mülayim Erdem
Hasan Kabze
Cafercan Aksu
bunlar sana yeter de artar gelecek için..

vay bea isimlere bak, gercekten cok korktum :shock: :( :lmao:
hadi kedi, topigine don oraya 2 ciger attim, penaltilara iyi gelir :lol:

BU ğiç burdamı gine amına kodumun çocuğu oğlu :D

SycOn said:
BU ğiç burdamı gine amına kodumun çocuğu oğlu :D

sen nerde ciktin piç , git turkçeyi adam gibi ogren senin ben o resmindeki suratina yumrugu gecirdimmi dagilirsin, yasin kac lan babasi belli olamayn piç git zibar yat. 8)

forumda türk düşmanları doluyken sizler burda birbirinizle sidik yarıştırın ne olucak ne gecicek ele ,sonucta sanal ortam o sana sen ona uzar gider bu,kimse kimseye birşey ispat edemez,gerek yok böyle şeylere..

Ayıp yakışıyormu bu tarz muhabbetler ,burda amac bir şekilde takımlarımızı bu kcı kırık avrupalılara tanıtmak ama şu hale bak herkes birbirine giydiriyor yazık valla yazık billa yazık ne biçim iş bu ya ne olucak yani cimbom cok kücük fener bir dev olsa ,yada tam tersi ,fikrinizmi değişicek hayır.

Şu tarz bir muhabbet başşka hangi takımların topiğinde varki. malesef bizler espri yapmayı bile beceremiyoruz , olayın bu derece küfre varacak şekilde gelişmesi esasında kişinin içinde bulunduğu acizliğin göstergesidir !! Kendindewn emin kendine güvenen kimseler gerektiği yerde susmayı başarabilenler olmuştur her zmaan umarım bunu burda bizde başarabiliriz

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom