Fenerbahçe SK Thread - TURKISH LEAGUE CHAMPIONS ::::18::::

Re: New Fenerbahce Thread !!!!!!!

Milanista said:
Theres no news about that here in Italy. I hope he doesnt join Inter, hes a good player.

Yes you're right, hopefully he will join Milan or Juventus. I don't like Fenerbahce, but he is one of my favorite Turkish players. It's good for him to play in a team like AC Milan.

he is in Fenerbahce this season , forget about that stupid rumours because those sites are really unsourceful news reporters that just paste rumours that doesnt even mention anywhere...

yes it's true, but I like to see a Turkish player in europe and Tuncay is to good for the Turkish league I think.. so it's not good that fenerbahce make problems for his leaving.. It's better fot the Turkish football if he will play in Italy or Spain or something in the strong european leagues.. I hope that he will join AC Milan

matherto said:
Is th Stadium finished yet, if so any pictures?

some new \\:o/ photos:

picture0064gi.jpg

3139lv.jpg

picture0128dl.jpg

06102005stat010.jpg

Last edited:

what a goal by ALEX against galatasaray victory in turkish cup quarter final 2-1 \\:o/

alexgol11yk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Galatasaray Is Coming To HELL

i suggest no 6s fans to come near the stadium , if you have no manners against us, then this time it will be a bad karma as 60,000 Fenerbahce fans will be rdy for anything :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

64L4T4S4R4Y :mrgreen:

who's the daddy once again? ( fenerbahce cimbombla dassak geciyoooo )

23042006hindi002.gif

Bule said:
Beyler aslında bugün düşündümde burada biz kendimizi boşu boşuna yiyoruz. Sonuçta siz ne benim söylediklerimi kabulleneceksiniz nede ben sizinkileri. Daha demin gördüm çılgına döndüm. OPM denen annesi kaşar herif, Türkler hakkında "piç kuruları" gibi cümleler kullanmış. Böyle orospu çocuklarına karşı savunmamızı alıp tavrımızı göstermek yerine biz burada Galatasaray ile Fenerbahçe'yi tartışıyoruz. Onun için bir daha ne buraya Fener alehinde mesaj yazıcam nede başka bir şey yapıcam. Gerekirse kalbimden verdiğim ama dışa göstermediğim desteğimide artık sakınmayacağım! Tek istediğim bu OPM gibi faşist köpeklere karşı Türkler olarak sağlam tavrımızı almak ve onları susturmak! Bunun için burada bu gereksiz tartışmayı sonlandıralım! Ve Türkiye'yi artık buralarda en güzel şekilde destekliyelim!
ne demis link varsa ver :)
biz zaten tartisma yaratmiyoruz ama sizin bir kac aptal taraftariniz yüzünden tartisiyoruz burda..
neyse bosverin bencede destek cikalim birbirimize :)

look who's talking, another gay besiktas fan

2 Fenerbahçe 81
3 Beşiktaş 54

27 points clear, first come to our level then judge us

every team has gay supporters, but for besiktas all of them are gay.. plus we got their best player so thats why this gay is posting these stuff, we got the best fans in turkey and best stadium, you guys have no chance of standing in front of fener's 60,000 fans every derby, just go and try that and see if you are making out of kadikoy, they'll probably let gays rape you , stupid besiktas fan in germany like this can only "post" in internet

I apperciate Fenerbahçe to buy Beşiktaş's captain player. Before 2 months, Tumer called Fenerbahçe supporters as "suns of asses" means "götoğlanı" now he's playing for Fenerbahçe. Same goes for Fatih Akyel.

:applause:

sorry for fener now that people from around the world know
what kind of supporters they have... here is a lesson for you
the fener supporter, stop swearing at people then maybe
they will listen to you

daysleeper44 said:
sorry for fener now that people from around the world know
what kind of supporters they have... here is a lesson for you
the fener supporter, stop swearing at people then maybe
they will listen to you

is this a poem ?
idiot :roll:

p.s : its good that other team fans pay attention to fener so much :D * smells jelousy *

G-14 invite Fenerbahçe to conference

29052006G14.gif

Fenerbahçe have been invited to take part in the G-14 International Club Football Conference, being held in Brussels.

External Relations Director Neşet Yalçın and External Relations Officer Turgut Acar are in Belgium to take part in the conference.

G-14 is a union of Europe’s strongest football clubs, including Juventus, Real Madrid, AC Milan and Barcelona.

Good morning everybody.Galatasaray already there for 5 years.Welcome to comminty of Clubs.

:lol:

Galatasaray was invited there at 2000, also in 2003, our president made opening speech at there. But i think, after this situation, Fener supporters will celebrate this at Kadikoy. They celebrate everything. Everytime they go there to celebrate something but sometimes they return their home with their tears like last month at 20:45.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

We clebrate after Fenerbahce,galatasaray matches :) so we clebrated 3 times this season..

And this is A Fenerbahce thread so we are not interesting Galatasaray if you want to talk about or promote that team pls write your thread ..;) thx

yeah, who cares about galatasaray's promotions to g-14 90 years ago ? you can be proud of that in 6alatasaray thread you made ... this season its all about fenerbahce's success

ortansevin said:
We clebrate after Fenerbahce,galatasaray matches :) so we clebrated 3 times this season..

And this is A Fenerbahce thread so we are not interesting Galatasaray if you want to talk about or promote that team pls write your thread ..;) thx

Yes like you wanted to celebrate after Denizli and then tears were coming..

Massacre_1907 said:
yeah, who cares about galatasaray's promotions to g-14 90 years ago ? you can be proud of that in 6alatasaray thread you made ... this season its all about fenerbahce's success

Ok, Lets talk about Fenerbahce's success. Hmm.. Sorry but which success you have?

:roll:

Only at nights.
We came back in morning with full bus supporters.But none of you in there.. :)

come at night then idiots

Back
Top Bottom