Fantasy Premier League

'I love Alex Morgan' updated (this should be the final one)
unled3iyn.png

Be aware of the rules. Tottenham-Everton is off so you should carefully read the rules.

Any players you have from that team will score 0 for that Gameweek. Players will play twice in a future Gameweek, when the game is rescheduled.

Points are only awarded to teams who have players selected in their team in the Gameweek the fixture is actually played, irrespective of if you had them selected for the original fixture.

Last edited:
guys i have 4 players that dont play (everton , Tottenham) what will happen when they play points will count ?

If you picked them before Saturday then you'll get the points when the rearranged match takes place.

What about the Spurs/Everton players?

What about the Spurs/Everton players?
The game was canceled, so every player of Spurs/Everton you put
on formation for the first gameweek has 0 points and it will stay
like that forever. Later one Gameweek will include one extra fixture.
The rearranged fixture will count for the new gameweek and not for
the first gameweek.

Code:
1	Dynamo Denton**	Jamie Mackinnon		101
2	Chefsea Junajted	Masterchef Chef		97
3	Gok's Fashion FC	Stuart Cullington		96
4	Rincewinds Rangers	Darren Thomas		93
4	Riscas Team	Ricardo Fonseca		93

A big start for a few teams here

I just used wildcard today.
Now this is my final team.

------------De Gea------------
-Bosingwa-Enrique-Richards-Huth-
---Henderson-Fellaini-Anderson---
----Džeko----Aguero----Rooney----

Subs:
Vorm

Jarvis
De Laet
Petrov

Oh I love these games!

'I love Alex Morgan' (yea, I still love her!)
clteam.png

Very red my team. :D

If people are interested we can also make our own league on this.

Has a league been set up for the CL?

cl2011fantasyteam.jpg

Last edited:
Great to see our good old friends CroCHEF, Gerd and Tobi in. So lads, I've created Evo-Web own league. I don't know if CW had already one in place, if so we can move like we did last time with the EPL game.

Here's the code to join this league: 4516-3851

You're welcome Gerd. :)

In the UEFA site you have a box saying "community and games" and when you click there you will find several games like predicts and both CL and Europa League fantasy. Here is the direct link: http://en.uclfantasy.uefa.com/

Then, after setting the team you have to go into "Leagues" and type the code. :TU:

Great to see our good old friends CroCHEF, Gerd and Tobi in. So lads, I've created Evo-Web own league. I don't know if CW had already one in place, if so we can move like we did last time with the EPL game.

Here's the code to join this league: 4516-3851

Its all yours man, I struggle managing to keep up with the Premier League one and doing Predicts every week

Back
Top Bottom