Fantasy Premier League

fantasy.jpg

I'm in

Been learning about some transfer looking at the squads there :LOL: I'm so off EPL lately.

@TSO Esse jogo é minha praia, minha vingança dos predicts

This is not a valid league code. Please enter another code or check the code with the league administrator.

its valid , i had same problem but cheek maybe u take it copy paste and after last number "9" u delete coz there is one "SPACE" used !

done "Kosova REDS" my name there

"Alex Morgan" is gonna kick "Kosova REDS"! :PINKS:

@TSO Esse jogo é minha praia, minha vingança dos predicts

:LOL:

Se liga parceiro, tua sorte acabou no momento em que me conheceu, tá ligado cruzeirense? Nesse troço posso não ter a minha bola de cristal mas já encomendei lá o negócio com o Pai Mariola, tu já era mermão!

:LMAO:

Tnx,works now

Chefsea :COOL:

Glad that you solved it mate. ;)

Code to join this league: 625375-162566

Thats the official Evo-Web one, easy enough to enter for those who have it all set up

Code to join this league: 625375-162566

Thats the official Evo-Web one, easy enough to enter for those who have it all set up

I didn't know there was already an official Evo-Web League in place, sorry. I'll delete mine as soon as every player go to that one. :TU:

:LMAO: i edit my post coz was but you dont read it so i edit it for others dont have confusion :P

:LOL: Haven't seen that before. Are you trying to snap my girl? I'll punch you! :LMAO:

I've swapped Lee for Matt Jarvis.

Back
Top Bottom