Evowebbers Online Community

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by jaykayzer, 14 December 2009.

1. backleft

backleft Non-League

21 April 2006
    my dear i mean forcing by putting uor own rulez .. any way f u good player u supposed to play against any team

2. Iceeman38

Iceeman38 Championship

18 November 2003
    Netherlands
    Feyenoord
    pes2008 was inter
    pes2009 was barca
    pes2010 is madrid

90% players choose the superman teams you know why THEY CANT PLAY!!!

3. BURNA

BURNA LIVERPOOL FC

26 April 2006
    England
    Liverpool
    You really don't know how to play with any other team?

The controls are the same for ALL teams

X - Pass
    Square - Shoot
    Circle - Chip pass/cross
    Triangle - Through ball

and so on....this is an example of a Playstation pad buttons

I hope this helps you.

Last edited: 20 December 2009
  4. ccfc4prem

ccfc4prem Non-League

13 July 2007
    I've joined. My username on it is rqm.

I suppose if you really are a fan of the team, you could make an agreement not to use certain overpowered players.

5. jaykayzer

jaykayzer Conference

31 January 2006
    Welcome.

Like I said, anyone can join, and in reality you can pick any team you like. No team is banned. But this community is not about picking the same team for every game, so if that's what backleft(or anyone else) likes to do, then they should join some other community, and not waste their time complaining about a community that they have no interest in joining.

Hopefully the new patch today has fixed the AMD vs Intel issue, which should make organising matches easier.

6. Musy

Musy League 2

21 December 2009
    London, UK
    MAN UTD
    Jaykeyzer, are you playing online now?

7. jaykayzer

jaykayzer Conference

31 January 2006
    No, I'm in work. Should be on later this evening though, if anyone's around.

8. Musy

Musy League 2

21 December 2009
    London, UK
    MAN UTD
    I'll see u 7.30, 8ish?

PES2010 PC username: Musy

Last edited: 21 December 2009
  9. Musy

Musy League 2

21 December 2009
    London, UK
    MAN UTD
    Anyone else wanna join the party?

10. Daftman

Daftman League 2

11 November 2003
    Leeds
    Leeds United
    yeh me :)

11. Musy

Musy League 2

21 December 2009
    London, UK
    MAN UTD
    Should we just say a time everyday when the community will be "LIVE"?
    so most ppl can try and make it for that time

eg. 7.30pm everyday????

12. Musy

Musy League 2

21 December 2009
    London, UK
    MAN UTD
    Forgot to mention.... my x-fire username is musy9999
    ADD ME

13. jaykayzer

jaykayzer Conference

31 January 2006
    Probably not a bad idea. I think 7:30 / 8:00 is a good time generally. In saying that, I won't be on much myself in the coming days, due to Christmas, etc.

New members are still welcome of course - we've had some good games so far. Join the community (see first post) and add the people above on Xfire to get some games started! :)

14. ThePriestSeto

ThePriestSeto Chelsea Fan

5 November 2009
    Egypt
    Chelsea FC
    my xfire is thepriestseto

15. niloos

niloos Non-League

22 December 2009
    x-fire: niloos

16. Musy

Musy League 2

21 December 2009
    London, UK
    MAN UTD
    Finally we're getting more people :D
    The TARGET should be to get a Evowebbers Community of 100 people. So make your FRIENDS JOIN, and ADVERTISE on other PES forums ;)

Today we had 7 PEOPLE online on the community after 7.30pm GMT, people playing in Competition and also a 2vs2 match.
    EVERYONE needs to get software program "X-fire" and keep it OPEN to keep in touch, for example ICEEMAN38 I could see your Gamer ID playing PES online in EU lobby but your X-fire was probably switched off because you didn't accept my friend invitation, and I couldn't tell you to come to the Community when it was LIVE with 7 people :O

"X-fire" is like MSN Messenger chat, you keep it on while your on the computer / playing games, it shows what PC games your friends are playing when online, it allows you to MEET UP when available to play the PES community

I have started a TOURNAMENT to hot things up and give people an incentive to join and COMPETE in a more social sort of way than the official PESONLINE competitions or Ranking system :),
    The tournament started today, people can still join, all welcome:

1.Just Login to the community "Evowebbers" (password = offside)
    2.Select Competition
    3. Join Evowebbers League 1
    4. Pick your team for the tournament (Valencia,Man City,Liverpool,Napoli I know already taken :D)
    5. Select "To Next match", and it will give you a match fixture with someone else whose logged into the competition at the same time as you.

The League table already up and running with Pts and goals scored/conceded etc

17. mbembe

mbembe Non-League

23 November 2006
    Holland
    Feyenoord
    joined.

x-fire - mbembe
    user name online pizza_calzone

18. jaykayzer

jaykayzer Conference

31 January 2006
    Nice work Musy!

19. BURNA

BURNA LIVERPOOL FC

26 April 2006
    England
    Liverpool
    I've just installed X-fire

username - burnareds

PES name - -BURNA-

Does X-fire enable in-game chat again? Cos i miss the fun of chatting online like we could on PES6

Last edited: 23 December 2009
  20. Musy

Musy League 2

21 December 2009
    London, UK
    MAN UTD
    BURNA, it kindof allows in-game chat, a pop-up comes up so you can see what someone chats to you in-game, but to reply youll have to pause+minimise the game to type in the chat window.

I don't know why they wouldn't keep in-game chat in the game, maybe so you can focus on the match and not distract eachother :D, but X-fire would be the closest thing to an in-game chat you could get.

21. palancas7

palancas7 Conference

28 November 2007
    London
    FC Porto
    You don't need to minimise the game at all to chat.
    Enable Xfire In-Game from the Options.

Change the Xfire In-Game Key Binding from SCROLL LOCK + X, TO SCROLL LOCK + Z.
    That's because X seems to have a purpose in the game.
    You can also browse the internet while in-game lol. X-fire has a built-in web browser.

22. Musy

Musy League 2

21 December 2009
    London, UK
    MAN UTD
    @Thepriesteto

Your playing PESonline now with your X-fire and MSN turned off!!!
    and palancas7 can play you in community tournament

23. jaykayzer

jaykayzer Conference

31 January 2006
    Aha, was wondering why Scoll lock + X wasn't working... will give that a try.

24. Musy

Musy League 2

21 December 2009
    London, UK
    MAN UTD
    Nice, thnx palancas7, it also allows chatroom! So everyone logged into community can chat at same time in-game, very nice :) I made in-game option SCROLL LOCK + Home button, a little easier (can be done one-handed;))

25. MrMatt

MrMatt Non-League

23 December 2009
    Hey all,

I joined these forums just now in order to join this community. Fed up of playing random matches with people with awful connections and whatnot. Just trying to find the thread with the ports to open to solve any connection problems; if anyone finds it before me then let me know haha.

I'll join the Community now, my name is mrmatthew ingame, am just installing and signing up for Xfire now.

Xfire name is also mrmatthew =] Will favourite these forums and keep an eye on them and also keep an eye on this thread.

26. blazeakadarkserge

blazeakadarkserge Non-League

23 December 2009
    Poland/Jaworzno
    AC Milan
    Hey there :),

I joined community, my in game nick is Blaze, and xfire username is darksergecod2.

I think xf is the best for setting up matches.

See You in game :)

27. BURNA

BURNA LIVERPOOL FC

26 April 2006
    England
    Liverpool
    Thanks mate, i'm trying to find time to give it a go. Anything is better than the presets like 'I'll get that back'......i'd rather say nothing than say that shit.

28. marcap

marcap League 1

14 October 2006
    France (28)
    Juventus
    Hi all, I am in too as marcap

x-fire nick: capmar

Been in the League1 too with Juventus.

I am not a very good player but I will try to do my best ;)

29. Iceeman38

Iceeman38 Championship

18 November 2003
    Netherlands
    Feyenoord
    29 people joined but 9 out of 10 no one is there :(

30. Musy

Musy League 2

21 December 2009
    London, UK
    MAN UTD
    You're not going to find anyone, especially if you haven't turned your X-fire on lol!!

I think yesterday or day before there was 5 people in the Community and in the Community you can see number of members logged into PESonline and what they are doing I saw you and palancas7 playing in the EU match lobbies, but obviously can't contact you because both your XF accounts logged off and the game does not have an effective friend-to-friend chat system.