Evowebbers Online Community

29 people joined but 9 out of 10 no one is there :(

Iceeman38 you still haven't accepted my X-fire friends request so you've obviously been playing PES online for the last few days without turning on X-fire...:CONFUSE:

And by the way, at the time you posted the message there was 2 people from the community on X-fire, and the beauty of x-fire is that it told me they were both playing PES2010 so you coullda just asked them to come into Community for a game or 2 in the tournament.

Guys this ain't gonna work without COMMUNICATION, or it'll just be a FLOP.

To help people like iceeman38 out, here is the list of Evowebbers X-fire users so far:

musy9999 (me)
juskqi (owner of community, he's busy over Christmas)
niloos (on xf 90% of the time)
Daftman
Cillblinton (Daftman's friend)
palancas7 (caught him with his x-fire off, which is strange coz he first suggested it ;) )
sedan2142 (found him randomly in an X-fire PES community, he's on xf quite a lot late evening, eg.NOW)
mrmatthew (nice guy)
mbembe
thepriestseto
darksergecod2 (on xf a lot)
burnareds
rqm (not sure if this is your x-fire username?? added it anyway)
moepes90 (sorry, just added you 2day)
rawkus0815 (hasnt accepted my xf friend request for last few days, probably too busy to play PES :) )
Zoffie
iceeman38 (hasnt accepted my xf friend request for last few days, despite playing PES online)
capmar (newest member)
hakim09 (newerest member)

Sorry if that's not true Palancas but on Wednesday afternoon, around 3 or 4pm there was me and 4 others playing in Evowebbers Community and I checked the community Members list and I'm sure it said ijsmannetje and palancas7 were in the EU lobbies at that moment, and I looked to X-fire to invite you over to the community, but I couldn't see you online there.... maybe someone else was playing your copy of PES online???

I'm gonna add everyone to Xfire now and then hopefully will be much easier to sort out games with people =] Also signing on now for a bit.

To help people like iceeman38 out, here is the list of Evowebbers X-fire users so far:

musy9999 (me)
juskqi (owner of community, he's busy over Christmas)
niloos (on xf 90% of the time)
Daftman
Cillblinton (Daftman's friend)
palancas7 (caught him with his x-fire off, which is strange coz he first suggested it ;) )
sedan2142 (found him randomly in an X-fire PES community, he's on xf quite a lot late evening, eg.NOW)
mrmatthew (nice guy)
mbembe
thepriestseto
darksergecod2 (on xf a lot)
burnareds
rqm (not sure if this is your x-fire username?? added it anyway)
moepes90 (sorry, just added you 2day)
rawkus0815 (hasnt accepted my xf friend request for last few days, probably too busy to play PES :) )
Zoffie
iceeman38 (hasnt accepted my xf friend request for last few days, despite playing PES online)
capmar (newest member)
hakim09 (newerest member)

I just installed xfire, never used it before, my username is rqm84 :BOP:

and i think palacas7 was just joking with his post.

X-fire totally won't work for me for some reason, can you chat while you're playing?

I changed the key bindings to ones i want but i get no chat box in game at all.......i'm on Vista 64bit, anyone else get problems?

Chat works fine when on desktop...just doesn't appear in the game, and it's enabled in the settings....very strange.

Anybody hear of the "Black screen of fucking death".. Me and my lappie (laptop) are so close, I take her out on dates, she introduced me to Zootube.com (don't sleep on that, great site), I mean she completes me but, she's in a coma right now.. (shout out to Windows 7)

So I can't play pro with y'all just yet, but, keep adding me everyone else that joins.. Umm I like to play cris football.

Anybody hear of the "Black screen of fucking death".. Me and my lappie (laptop) are so close, I take her out on dates, she introduced me to Zootube.com (don't sleep on that, great site), I mean she completes me but, she's in a coma right now.. (shout out to Windows 7)

So I can't play pro with y'all just yet, but, keep adding me everyone else that joins.. Umm I like to play cris football.

Sounds like an unfortunate situation Zoffie. . .

Well Christmas is a bad time for organising anything, as people have holidays, etc. We might see a few more showing up in the coming days.

Let's say 19:30GMT tonight, as a rough time for anyone interested, but of course feel free to log in anytime you like. . .

I havent been on cos of Christmas and lack of updated Kitserver, i simplay CANNOT STAND the default chants.....they make me ears fuckin bleed

Hey Jaykayzer how was your Christmas and New Year??

Would love to play tonight but got A2 exams coming up in 3 weeks... so my copy of PES10 is hidden away :(

Anywayz have fun...

PS. Hope everyone has added the X-fire usernames the didn't have ;)

Sorry Palancas, couldn't make it earlier, something came up :CONF:

Musy - yeah fine, the usual - and best of luck with the exams.

Reynaldo28 - welcome!

Burna - yeah, hopefully the new kitserver will be out soon. . .

Hey Guys,

I am back - finally I got my new Internet-connection after relocation.
I have to sort some things out in my new home. So I will be around in the community the next days - looking forward to interesting games !!!

btw: the amd - intel issue is solved?!?! Am I right ???

regards

jaykayzer how many people can join? only 30 people?

Good question. Is 30 the max? Wasn't aware of a limit. If so, I'll have to look into removing anyone who's not active if there are guys looking to actually play.

Damn max 30 ppl in Community is annoying, why is ther a limit??? :(

Should probably remove people who haven't played a single game and haven't installed X-fire.

Mike how many ppl active in your community?? Bring over the active users to Evowebbers :) join forces...

I'll clear out all the people who joined a a while ago but haven't played a game yet or added people on Xfire.

I won't get a chance to do this until tomorrow.

**Please Note: If I remove you, and you actually do want to play - don't be offended or think you're not welcome. You can just sign in again and play. I'm only removing people to make room for active players.

Last edited:
Hm but you have to think... I haven't played for a while because of no new kitserver...

And now i when i get time i want to play....

Hm but you have to think... I haven't played for a while because of no new kitserver...

And now i when i get time i want to play....

I won't remove anyone who posts here and says they want to play. I'll only remove people who:
- Have never played a game
- Have not added me on xfire (juskqi)
- Have not posted in this thread recently

There are guys signed up that I've never heard of... :JAY:

(Edit: If someone has some spare time, feel free to 'audit' the group. Make a list of the members (could make a google-doc spreadsheet perhaps), note who's played, note who's added people on xfire, and note who has commented in here. I'll do this myself when I get time if nobody else can. . . )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom